Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD makes an episode of "American Greed " on CNBC

rockfl9

Ponzi schemer in LA area pitched to Church and senior groups. The line was you cant get rich by conventional investment on your own, you need to consolidate with investment "genius" (Gurus???) Got people to max out home equity and credit cards.

Then put it in one of his investment plans.  Real estate, oil and gas partnerships and Iraqi dinar! Most really didn't exist except on paper.

Got eight years in prison. Not enough if you ask me.

Many people lost homes and damaged credit.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Sounds just like this planet dinar scam. "Sure we'll send you back your dinars, BUT.....after we have extracted expenses of air fare, hotels and meals and other "fees" needed to get to the "secret vault" that only blaino can access. Just put the lousy currency in a fed ex envelope and mail it back. What a bunch of scam artists the Iraqi dinar speculation has created. It is shameful.

Edited by Antietam
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Lord you guys just never stop..................do you ever tire of "whining" & "crying"?  Where are you with your blowhard fake concern for other scam issues that happen daily worldwide? Please tell me that the Dinar Speculation isn't your only "savoir" complex issue that you address. Please list all your other  "sainthood" causes. I'm sure they're all just as worthy.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Caz = shill-like Blaino supporter. No ripoff is too bad for ole caz. He/she will support them all. The only losers in caz's world are the poor deluded suckers who either: 1. Bought too much, 2. Don't support the big Rv, 3. buy into dinar scams because in caz's mind, they are too stupid to know better. I feel sorry for you, brother......no, I take that back. I don't feel sorry for you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Caz = shill-like Blaino supporter. No ripoff is too bad for ole caz. He/she will support them all. The only losers in caz's world are the poor deluded suckers who either: 1. Bought too much, 2. Don't support the big Rv, 3. buy into dinar scams because in caz's mind, they are too stupid to know better. I feel sorry for you, brother......no, I take that back. I don't feel sorry for you.

You are a hard one to understand.Anti.........just have to keep up the negativity and you landed here in the POT.......next stop will be BANNED....... if you keep making waves......I've seen it happen before......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Auntiem,

It's really not hard to understand(well maybe it is - smh). You and your gang are so passionate about pressing the NON RV button, I was curious what other perceived "scam" projects are you protesting against? Shirley (lol) this can't be the only one........................you just want to help those that have been wronged....................right?

(so you and other LOPsters profess) you and your brother of 3-4 must be warning others about.................if not everything I've stated in my previous post is................................accurate.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

LOL!!!!

Just as I figured, this is the ONLY "savoir" like cause the "Three Amigos" feel worthy of warning/helping others. And of course this is the ONLY site (their words) that they do their "savoir" like schtick at. Kinda makes one wonder..................if helping others was truly their cause, why not spread the gospel everywhere. Why not hold rallies, put up flyers, OPEN a Dinar Fact website to HELP folks BEFORE they purchase. But of course that would mean they truly did want to help others, and stop with all the BS. My bet...............they will remain here at DV doing what they do best.........."cry" & "whine".

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Caz: I'm aware that it is a thankless task but I can do it.. I certainly would like to find a way to get the truth out before they spend the money . but this is at least a start. 

I'm certain after a few of your doodah repeated posts people will understand you have nothing to add..

That will help make my point.

Keep it up.

• Upvote 1

Well spoke there, Rock. Caz loves to hear herself yap. Like a little Yorkie dog. Just yap, yap, yap, doing her best to keep the faithful in marchstep. Iraq could completely disappear and ole caz would still be disparaging those of us who try to present alternative predictions. Little yorkie caz. Yapping at our heels. And just about as insignificant.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We Lopsters do contribute to the concepts of being INFORMED and PREPARED. The only sure things in life we know are death and taxes. Buying and holding dinar is no Bed-of-Roses opportunity --- LOL

NO PUMPER site would allow this form of other than positive comment.

My compliments to the owner for allowing this discussion of the alternatives and setting it up so true RVers can ignore. Don't want to cause any more stress there.,..

The FACT is no one cane state for sure what will happen or when , The situation is fluid for sure.

Stay tuned.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

GO RV! No finer words in the English language. I heard a rumor from my WF banker that I should be watching the primaries this Tuesday. Trump is making a big RV announcement on Super Tuesday. Since he owns trillions of dinars, I think he is going to revalue the dinar using Trump Tower as leverage. Take this as rumor only. Wait a minute, it may have been caz who told me and not my banker, or was it shabs......?

Edited by Antietam
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

GO RV! No finer words in the English language. I heard a rumor from my WF banker that I should be watching the primaries this Tuesday. Trump is making a big RV announcement on Super Tuesday. Since he owns trillions of dinars, I think he is going to revalue the dinar using Trump Tower as leverage. Take this as rumor only. Wait a minute, it may have been caz who told me and not my banker, or was it shabs......?

I look forward to your next DV incarnation, Antietam   ;) 

7a3cb7856ce5b98aceb17b99c55ce4.jpg

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Glad you could get on board the RV train Antietam ! See there the world is all better now ! Sometimes perception is a matter of interpretation and if you believe things a going to be good they will and if you believe they things are going to be bad I can guaranty they will. Glad your back ! Now go out there and make it happen today !  :twothumbs: Plus + 1 !

Thanks for the plus, Tex. I was in such a dark place in doubting the RV. Now, I'm just happy, happy, happy. I just wish I hadn't sold those 3.5 million dinars. But forunately, I still hold 1.5 mil which is plenty enough to make all my financial cares go away when the big RV comes tuesday!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the plus, Tex. I was in such a dark place in doubting the RV. Now, I'm just happy, happy, happy. I just wish I hadn't sold those 3.5 million dinars. But forunately, I still hold 1.5 mil which is plenty enough to make all my financial cares go away when the big RV comes tuesday!

Tuesday?.....what month, and or year?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Tuesday, Shabs, Tuesday. TRUMP is going to announce something BIG! I think he is going to RV the dinar. He can do it because Tony TNT told us that Trump owns TRILLIONS of dinar. Trump may call the RV tomorrow after he sweeps the primaries., and I'm just so excited I don't know what to do. I only have 1.5 mil left. Do you think I should buy some more today?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tuesday, Shabs, Tuesday. TRUMP is going to announce something BIG! I think he is going to RV the dinar. He can do it because Tony TNT told us that Trump owns TRILLIONS of dinar. Trump may call the RV tomorrow after he sweeps the primaries., and I'm just so excited I don't know what to do. I only have 1.5 mil left. Do you think I should buy some more today?

I don't normally give investment advice.....but seeing as your friend got scammed, it would be a nice gesture if you would replace his Dinar......I'm sure he'd repay you after the RV on Tuesday.....No shame in refusing though.   B) 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

You are a hard one to understand.Anti.........just have to keep up the negativity and you landed here in the POT.......next stop will be BANNED....... if you keep making waves......I've seen it happen before......

Thank you

So much negativity from these two - it's toxic

Surprised they haven't been banned yet as you guys are usually on this stuff

But maybe the drama creates more traffic? Why do you allow pages of arguing?

It's exhausting gushing through to get the real info

I look forward to your next DV incarnation, Antietam ;)

7a3cb7856ce5b98aceb17b99c55ce4.jpg

GO RV, then BV

Now that's an appropriate face