Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OPEC calls to reduce the inventory of oil surplus

yota691

OPEC calls to reduce the inventory of oil surplus

Vmnaqsat economy

Since 01/25/2016 15:44 pm (Baghdad time)

h,f;.jpg

Scales News - Follow-up

Abdullah al-Badri called on the Secretary-General of the Organization "OPEC", on Monday, to reduce the inventory of surplus oil.

Badri said on Monday that it "is important for the market to address the issue of inventory glut, and as soon as this satiety start shrinking prices start to rise after that."

Badri added that "in view of how the evolution of this he would have to deal with it as something addressed by countries inside OPEC and outside OPEC pumped Yes together some of the additional supplies last year, but the bulk of this came from countries outside the Organization."

The Secretary General of the Organization "OPEC" that "it is necessary to sit all the major oil-producing countries in order to reach a solution, as the market needs to reduction of stocks to levels that will allow the recovery of prices and the return of investment," noting that "the current environment puts the future stake in the current price levels, it is clear that all the necessary future investments will not be viable ".anthy 29/9 P

• Upvote 1

Yota Thanks, GM DV, Well there you have it OPEC & others are about to cut production in order to raise oil prices. No formal meetings to make that decision just inform OPEC members & other oil producing countries to cut production. Boom!! We all knew this would happen sooner rather than later.

Edited by tigergorzow

I don't mind paying a little more for gas as long as the get off their butts and get something done.

IF......I know I have said this before...and yes Iraq is in a different place now than they were then...but I do not believe that if oil get up to $50 a barrel (or whatever is in their budget...I think $63...someone please correct me there). that they will magically RV.

We have been over $100 a barrel and still no RV....I just think having oil at their budgets price is just a small piece unfortunately.....

IF......I know I have said this before...and yes Iraq is in a different place now than they were then...but I do not believe that if oil get up to $50 a barrel (or whatever is in their budget...I think $63...someone please correct me there). that they will magically RV.

We have been over $100 a barrel and still no RV....I just think having oil at their budgets price is just a small piece unfortunately.....

Yes, I believe @ 65 all oil producers will be happy, that's a number I heard from the oil industry people 4-5 years ago.

FWD

GO RV

History of edits:: 2016/1/26 19:30 • 86 visits readable
story_img_56a79db50616b.jpg
[Follow-where] 
the World Bank announced today cut its forecast for crude oil prices in 2016 to $ 37 per barrel compared to $ 51 predicted his report, issued last October.

He attributed the bank said in a statement, lowering expectations to several factors, including the resumption of oil exports, Iran's impending increase flexibility in the production of the United States as a result of lower costs and increase efficiency and moderation of the coldest winter in the northern hemisphere and diminishing prospects for growth in the emerging economies markets. 
"The report favored the continued decline in average prices oil by 27 percent in 2016 after falling by 47 percent in 2015.anthy

•