Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where to put RV $ ??

Can anyone give me any suggestions on the best place to invest our RV money so that we can live on the interest alone.

I've started looking around and CD's aren't paying much and the stock market is very "ify" ... I'm really concerned. Yes, I know many will say to get a good FA ... well, I will, but the problem is that I know so little about having money (never had lots before) that I could easily be taken advantage of or lose it all in a short period of time.

This is my ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME opportunity, I want to make the best of it for myself and my children. Please, I would truly appreciate some sincere input. Thanks, and God bless.

Can anyone give me any suggestions on the best place to invest our RV money so that we can live on the interest alone.

I've started looking around and CD's aren't paying much and the stock market is very "ify" ... I'm really concerned. Yes, I know many will say to get a good FA ... well, I will, but the problem is that I know so little about having money (never had lots before) that I could easily be taken advantage of or lose it all in a short period of time.

This is my ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME opportunity, I want to make the best of it for myself and my children. Please, I would truly appreciate some sincere input. Thanks, and God bless.

I think that your situation would apply to many people on this site. My suggestion to you would be to go ahead and lock the money up for at least 6 months in a secure insured investment account such as a certificate of deposit, 250,000 per account or bank maximum ( 6 months time would let you get used to not getting into the principal), but during that time go ahead and consult either a financial planner (fee based) not a commissioned based planner, or a financial consultant of your choice. my recommendation would also be to interview at least 3 of them before you make your decision to go with one. After the revaluation of the dinar, there will be many people looking at your investment as a meal ticket, and it would be prudent to get the advice of several people you trust in whom they might have dealt with that are professionals and on the up and up.

Good luck TMills6864 with your search on that, and I think it was an excellent question to ask. This is strictly my opinion and I hope you do the right thing that works for you and your family.

Edited by Unitedrich
  • Upvote 5

With 1000000. if you spent 750 per week for 25 yrs you would still have money.

I'm a financial advisor.Several very reputable insurance companies now have annuities that pay 5 or 6% in monthly installments for the rest of your life or for the lifetimes of you and your spouse. This is an excellent place to put the amount of money necessary to provide adequate income. If you have money left after that, put some, maybe 10-20% in hard assets (gold,silver,etc.). Several ways to go after that, but that's a good start.

• Upvote 3

I'm a financial advisor.Several very reputable insurance companies now have annuities that pay 5 or 6% in monthly installments for the rest of your life or for the lifetimes of you and your spouse. This is an excellent place to put the amount of money necessary to provide adequate income. If you have money left after that, put some, maybe 10-20% in hard assets (gold,silver,etc.). Several ways to go after that, but that's a good start.

Eastcreek,

Based on your experience and knowledge of the subject, it would be very helpful if you could start a thread on this matter for people who are unsure about what to do with the money once there is a revaluation. You know, kind of a step1, step 2, step 3, step 4 type of scenario based on a couple of different investment objectives.

By the way, thanks for your input!

• Upvote 4

If this thing ever RV's The best thing is pay off your bills, maybe buy yourself something nice and the rest I wouldn't do anything bold for at least 6 months and see what happens. Just read about all the people that won the lottery and are broke in a few years. The guy that won survivor spent his winings in less then a year. You are right it's a once in a life time opportunity and you better take your time and be wise about the money. Also, if this happens watch out for all the new FRIENDS that you will have and people wanting to borrow money.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi...you ask good questions. I have been security licensed, real estate licensed, mortgage broker licensed, and insurance licensed. I would be happy to answer some questions for you. And...since I have let all my license's go (EXCEPT REAL ESTATE) Please know I am NOT after your $$$. I won't ask you for a dime or to invest in anything I have. In a nutshell however...I will say this...plan on diversifying. Don't just go for the next greatest thing. The stock market has crashed in the past...the real estate market has tumbled, ang anything can go down. Quite frankly...you haven't given enough information for anyone to give you an answer. Like...are you married...how old are you...are you employed...what is your risk tollerance, does your wife work...do you own a corporation or have a home based business? Maybe...just maybe...it is the perfect time in your life if you end up with bucks to evaluate your life and decide if this is the time for you to follow your dreams instead of working in the dead end job you MAY be in. Is there something you've always dreamed of doing as a profession...but couldn't. Feel free to let me know your phone # in my profile and I would be happy to call you. What area do you live in???

• Upvote 2

We are all in the same ship. Im going to hold on until the ship docks. We will be at an advantage to make deals if the dinar RV"S at any worth. These people are of Jewish roots, and they have already shown that they will do it there way. Dont put yourself in a bind, but it may be a good speculation. This roller coster ride is a speculation. I hope for the best :obut I wont be to disapointed if noithin happens. Almost worst case, We will get most of our money back. :angry: Terry

When this thing hits banks will be fighting over you to put your money in their hands....at that time you will be able negotiate a pretty decent interest rates on CDs....just go to a bunch of different banks and see who gives you the best option...I would think CD's would be a pretty safe bet compared to anything else, but that's just me! I'll be completely satisfied off makin 50 to 60 grand a year just off interest alone.....that plus my good job = straight cash money!!!

• Upvote 1

Post-RV, my suggestion is to go hire several professionals! Don't just put your money in a CD or listen to someone on a forum. Find reputable professionals you can sit down with, look in the eye, explain your situation, and get advice. Also, don't just go to H & R Block to find a CPA or flip through the phone book for a financial advisor. You need professionals that are experienced in dealing with millions of dollars both from an asset protection point-of-view, as well as for growth and investment. Generally this will take more than one person. I'd be very leery of anyone who says they can do it all. Tax law, investing, asset protection, etc are just too broad for one person to be an expert in every area. Personally, I would also ensure they are knowledgeable in international/offshore options. There's just too much money to be made (and taxes to be saved) by expanding beyond your home country.

At a minimum, I would speak with a tax law and/or asset protection attorney, CPA, and financial advisor. It will be worth shelling out a few thousand dollars to ensure you maximize this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

• Upvote 1

Eastcreek,

Based on your experience and knowledge of the subject, it would be very helpful if you could start a thread on this matter for people who are unsure about what to do with the money once there is a revaluation. You know, kind of a step1, step 2, step 3, step 4 type of scenario based on a couple of different investment objectives.

By the way, thanks for your input!

Oh, YES! That is a WONDERFUL ideal -- please do so!

One other wrench to throw in the pot is TAXES. There are 1031 exchanges to just straight up paying all of the taxes. Don't try to hide your capital gains, but know your options before cashing in. Again, this is where you need to do you homework before you cash in. (i.e.-My brother sold a fourplex and I told him before he sold to set up a 1031 exchange before the seller closed because he wanted to use the capital gains to buy a farm. He sold and used the profits to buy a commercial hog farm. Smart move on his part, but he did not do it the legal way, with the 1031 exchange, and whalah, the federal govt. came after him for his capital gains taxes.) Don't get caught like my bro.

I would stick them in your wallet or pocket & dont go risking your new found wealth again.

I am not investing in anything or any form of bank after the last 2 years ive had.

I am investing in me & my family, i suggest you all do the same :D

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

For those of you that will be in the fortunate situation of trying to figure out what to do post RV/Dinar. I’ve done extensive research because I too wanted to live off the interest alone!! The banks are paying a paltry 2-2 ½% ANNUALLY(are you kidding me?!), and FA advisors are at best, looking out for their own “INTEREST” and fees! I am passing pertinent information that I will most certainly use and is free of charge to you!! My attorneys have done their homework regarding this opportunity. The numbers are real! The minimum investment of $100,000-$1,000,000 you will receive 1-2% MONTHLY, $1,100,000-$3,000,000 2 ½%-3 ½% MONTHLY, and $3,100,000 on will receive 4-41/2% MONTHLY!!!! That’s a very beneficial range from 12-54% ANNUALLY( depending on the dollar amount you invest)!! Now I ask the next question, can you sometimes leave your money alone to let it compound?! The answer was YES! So I met face to face with the business(along with my attorneys), the proof was in the pudding!

I’m not a Financial Advisor! Do not have the license to do so! I AM doing this for myself, and family! Just passing on the great information(just like someone informed me of the Dinar), you can take if for what its worth. We’ve all waited for quite some time for our day in the sun, for me I’m going to make it count!!! Should you have any questions, feel free to ask or contact me! Have a great day!

Check out cdars.com.......it lets you deposit form 4 weeks to several yrs ....insured up to 50mil....this will give you time to consult tax attorney and any investment you want while it is insured...

NO Muni's.... With all the new regulations and the fall of the values of realestate... Municipalities are really hurting.... dont be too suprised to see many of them fail and go into bankruptcy..... If they are backed by the US Govt. I dont think its too much better. Washington is spending WAY too much money... and the Dems havent figured it out that someday, someone will have to pay it all back.

Have a great day! :):):)

• 3 months later...

Tallone,

Can you contact me at tobfree40@aol.com Would like more info.

Thanks.

John H

For those of you that will be in the fortunate situation of trying to figure out what to do post RV/Dinar. I’ve done extensive research because I too wanted to live off the interest alone!! The banks are paying a paltry 2-2 ½% ANNUALLY(are you kidding me?!), and FA advisors are at best, looking out for their own “INTEREST” and fees! I am passing pertinent information that I will most certainly use and is free of charge to you!! My attorneys have done their homework regarding this opportunity. The numbers are real! The minimum investment of $100,000-$1,000,000 you will receive 1-2% MONTHLY, $1,100,000-$3,000,000 2 ½%-3 ½% MONTHLY, and $3,100,000 on will receive 4-41/2% MONTHLY!!!! That’s a very beneficial range from 12-54% ANNUALLY( depending on the dollar amount you invest)!! Now I ask the next question, can you sometimes leave your money alone to let it compound?! The answer was YES! So I met face to face with the business(along with my attorneys), the proof was in the pudding!

I’m not a Financial Advisor! Do not have the license to do so! I AM doing this for myself, and family! Just passing on the great information(just like someone informed me of the Dinar), you can take if for what its worth. We’ve all waited for quite some time for our day in the sun, for me I’m going to make it count!!! Should you have any questions, feel free to ask or contact me! Have a great day!

NO Muni's.... With all the new regulations and the fall of the values of realestate... Municipalities are really hurting.... dont be too suprised to see many of them fail and go into bankruptcy..... If they are backed by the US Govt. I dont think its too much better. Washington is spending WAY too much money... and the Dems havent figured it out that someday, someone will have to pay it all back.

Have a great day! :) :) :)

Actually alot of it they will not have to pay back. That's mainly what the quantative easing is all about, devaluing our dollar to cover all the extra money they've spent. That $100 bill you've been saving is about to become worth around $80. Kiss 20% of your savings goodbye. Stolen right out of our bank accounts.

Anyway, that's a whole different topic so I should drop it there.

GO RV!!! and don't put all your money in USD!!

What financial instrument are your attorneys referring you to in order to get that great interest rate MONTHLY?

tx