Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where to put RV $ ??

Hi...you ask good questions. I have been security licensed, real estate licensed, mortgage broker licensed, and insurance licensed. I would be happy to answer some questions for you. And...since I have let all my license's go (EXCEPT REAL ESTATE) Please know I am NOT after your $$. I won't ask you for a dime or to invest in anything I have. In a nutshell however...I will say this...plan on diversifying. Don't just go for the next greatest thing. The stock market has crashed in the past...the real estate market has tumbled, ang anything can go down. Quite frankly...you haven't given enough information for anyone to give you an answer. Like...are you married...how old are you...are you employed...what is your risk tollerance, does your wife work...do you own a corporation or have a home based business? Maybe...just maybe...it is the perfect time in your life if you end up with bucks to evaluate your life and decide if this is the time for you to follow your dreams instead of working in the dead end job you MAY be in. Is there something you've always dreamed of doing as a profession...but couldn't. Feel free to let me know your phone # in my profile and I would be happy to call you. What area do you live in???

I'd love to talk with you about this. Even though I wasn't the one asking the original question. The more ideas I have the better!