Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What would it cost to Revalue the dinar.

SocalDinar

Touche', Jax. I liked your response. You are full of baloney, but I liked your answer. At least it's a change from the shill-like responses I always get from caz. But, if you actually believe you will wake up tomorrow a millionaire and can then trot down to your local WF to cash in....well.....you might be a Bernie supporter!

Of course I side with Jax on this.....you're awfully abrasive, but I think you can do better.  If you really want to sharpen your skills, head over to Off Topics or the Political threads......and witness the masters of abrasion.  Those cats don't play, grasshopper.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

SD,

How many reviews do you post on Amazon for a singular product? One maybe two? Ok I get that. Hundreds?...........Thousands? (under many different names).  if so that's a little strange wouldn't you agree?.

You beat me to it on that one Caz!  Thanks for clarifying the point...

• Upvote 1

SD,

How many reviews do you post on Amazon for a singular product? One maybe two? Ok I get that. Hundreds?...........Thousands? (under many different names).  if so that's a little strange wouldn't you agree?.

You beat me to it on that one Caz!  Thanks for clarifying the point...

Don't know why this posted twice!!  Uh oh... the day after Groundhog Day?!!! 

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 1

Well, since several of you have referenced my "abrasive" side, I will receive that exhortation with peace. Yes, I have an abrasive side, especially when I feel other posters are deliberately trying to debase my thoughts on the dinar future. I have several associates who are dinar owners, and believe me, they are so deeply mired in the guru talking points that they will never, NEVER, reconsider their decision to buy dinar. That is the side to this investment that is so frustrating. I don't like using the word "cult", but it is very much like that. There is such a concerted push to brainwash the investor with thoughts of instant riches that chanting "GO RV" becomes a brain worm mantra. Any attempt by others to bring a glimmer of logic into the discussion gets hammered down by the guard dogs instantly. ABRASIVE? you bet. And so are you and others. Constantly. That's why all the great free thinkers who once posted on this site have pretty much left for greener pastures. You folks drove them off with YOUR abrasiveness!

• Downvote 1

Auntiem,

Your observation about "freethinkers" for some reason doesn't include differing views. If others believe differently than you, you use the "G RV" & "CULT" description. Why is it that? As a "freethinker" I would think you would allow others to be able to hold their own views.

• Upvote 2

You of all people lecturing me on this. How ironic. You are probably the last of the guard dog posters that have invaded the pot for years. EVERY post of yours has a sarcastic twist to it. Your dedication to this endeavor has garnered my suspicions that you have very shill-like ambitions for keeping the GO RV mantra going. Seen TNT lately?

• Downvote 1

Well, your "style" hasn't changed one iota. Always on the attack. Never conciliatory. Never willing to consider an alternative view. Always attack. What is your secret motive behind such ideology, caz? Either you are too hard-headed to see any other options, OR....you have alliances you do not wish to discuss here. I have my own opinion on where you stand on that matter. Call a spade a spade, my brother.

• Downvote 1

Well, your "style" hasn't changed one iota. Always on the attack. Never conciliatory. Never willing to consider an alternative view. Always attack. What is your secret motive behind such ideology, caz? Either you are too hard-headed to see any other options, OR....you have alliances you do not wish to discuss here. I have my own opinion on where you stand on that matter. Call a spade a spade, my brother.

Are you a previous DVets member?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Auntiem,

I have stated countless times I can see this venture going either way, and I can & do accept that. If that's "hard - headed" I guess I need to re-read Webster's Dictionary definition.

Hey Tex,

Nice to see ya back.

IMO Auntiem has been here under numerous character's. I can't prove it...............but his/her style is very similar to a few past LOPster members.

• Upvote 3

Auntiem,

I have stated countless times I can see this venture going either way, and I can & do accept that. If that's "hard - headed" I guess I need to re-read Webster's Dictionary definition.

Hey Tex,

Nice to see ya back.

IMO Auntiem has been here under numerous character's. I can't prove it...............but his/her style is very similar to a few past LOPster members.

Caz... he's definitely a retread... that's why he deflects with bad listening skills! lol  He refused to acknowledge my simple viewpoint of individual adult preferences.  Why is that?  It's very odd... and pompous.  You, and others, have made it clear dozens of times how you view this venture.  As he needs to repeat himself hundreds of times... perhaps he needs to "hear" our viewpoint hundreds of times before he acknowledges it!  Ahaaa....  listening, hearing and comprehension.... there's the problem!

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Jax,

The part that to this day amazes me is, these are past believers. But now that they don't, many use "kool-aid", "Go RV", "Cult", etc like terms to describe folks that do believe in the positive possibility. It reminds me a lot folks that have quit drinking or smoking and now condem or label others that still do. I understand/accept there view......................but please don't degrade me if mine differs. I,or anyone else should have to explain my financial choices.

• Upvote 1

Agreed.  It's pretty simple respect and consideration, Caz.  Not much to expect from mature adults who have their ego in check.  Anything beyond that is agenda driven... no two ways about it.  Carry on, my friend!

• Upvote 1

Good to see ya Shabs!!!

I 100% agree!  He/She ain't the 1st and won't be the last.

I can almost hear him/her say "Heal Heathen!!!!"  with snakes wrapped around his/her neck.

Thanks Jax!

I agree it's about mutual respect.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

Again, Antietam feels very strongly about his stance and his need to convert those he feels are misguided......same thing happens in the political threads.  I can relate.  But why he has to repeat it over and over and over is beyond me.   ;) 

GO RV, then BV

Agreed Shabs... once or twice is appreciated.  Beyond that, there's an agenda, which I frankly don't care to entertain.

The difference in the political threads though, is that others' decisions do have a direct impact on other people... hence the vigilant debate.  Here... it's just a personal, private decision self-directed... for better or for worse.  No one's business but our own.  Kinda telling me to stop eating vanilla ice cream even if it costs more than chocolate... so I should be buying chocolate, even though I don't like it!  OR, thousands of other analogies! 

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 1

You three, caz, shabs, and jax, should go back and read the last 12 posts here. You three are so alike you could be the same person using different handles. Let's all pick on Antietam, then maybe he'lol go away and we can continue our shill-like subterfuge to keep the "believer" in check. Seriously, you three need to go back and read your last 12 posts. It's an indication of why we free thinkers think you three are shill-like creatures guarding the pot from little ole me. HaHa, you boys/girls are a hoot when you band together. How's Tony doing? You three should have first hand experience.

You three, caz, shabs, and jax, should go back and read the last 12 posts here. You three are so alike you could be the same person using different handles. Let's all pick on Antietam, then maybe he'lol go away and we can continue our shill-like subterfuge to keep the "believer" in check. Seriously, you three need to go back and read your last 12 posts. It's an indication of why we free thinkers think you three are shill-like creatures guarding the pot from little ole me. HaHa, you boys/girls are a hoot when you band together. How's Tony doing? You three should have first hand experience.

The 12th post is yours.....do I include that one or skip it?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

We are open to freethinkers here. That is why there is a TANK.  GoRvers should know that.  We are allowed to propose all OTHER possible outcomes, even one that states there will be NO CHANGE!  

It could Devalue.

It could LOP .

It could LOP and devalue.

They could float 

Because the dinar DOES'T have any real value outside of the country , they could do any of those things.

It is not just bad news out of Iraq. All oil dependent countries have the problem in varying degrees... Iraq is in bad shape because it has the biggest bubble.  The common Iraqi has been kept isolated so long when it POPs I fear the GOI will collapse and take the dinar with it. It will happen too fast to recover any investment ..

I really hope  some read this and take action.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1