Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix Update: 6/11/10

k98nights

June 11, 2010 · Posted in Dinar Daddy -CHATS / POSTS

Yesterday the 10th of June the formal announcement was made on Iraqi TV that Malaki’s party “The Rule of Law” has merged with the party “The National Coalition” to form the largest block in Parliament which is now called “The “National Alliance”

This new political party “The National Alliance” now is the largest political group in Iraq and being so has the legal authority and right as per the Iraqi Constitution to form the next government in Iraq.

This will happen on Monday the 14th.

Also it has been announced that on Monday they will announce the new Speaker of the Parliament, the new President of Iraq and the new Prime Minister of Iraq.

By doing so this will fulfill the needed benchmarks as per the United Nations and the IMF for Iraq to move forward with it’s new economic plan which will bring forth in short order the scheduled rate change of the Iraqi Dinar as well as other major economic stimuli and actions.

Now as I have said for the past few weeks I expected to see the new Prime Minister of Iraq to be Malikii or someone close to him….one of Malikii’s right hand men (Jafari is a possibility).

As you know the reason I have held fast to this potential outcome was because of the meetings held 4 week!

s ago between Malikii and the delegation from the Council on Foreign Relations…(the “King Makers”).

Yes…that outcome is speculation on my part but that speculation is based upon factual historical outcomes that have involved many potential political positions and the Council on Foreign Relations and the resulting placement into power of those who have received the “blessings” of the CFR.

So because of this history of “CFR “blessings” followed by political victories I fully expect to see Maliki or one of his men placed into the position of Prime Minister on Monday the 13th.

So here we are…things are looking great and going just as expected….so far no surprises.

I hope that everyone has a great weekend and that everyone has a plan in place.

Stay grounded…and be ready to act.

Phoenix

• Upvote 2

THere's that watermelon word floating out there again!! B)B)

Lopsters love watermelon!

I do not know it does not seem to be to strange from our democracy remember the 2000 election AL GORE got screwed

No He didn't. Not according to the Supreme Court.

Al Gore needs to go away Permanently!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Lopsters love watermelon!

No He didn't. Not according to the Supreme Court.

Al Gore needs to go away Permanently!!

I not an Al Gore fan but, he did get screwed and having Bush as president wasn't a treat either. As far as presidents go he was one of the worst, not THE worst but close. and this is JMO. Also, Supreme Courts makes mistakes too.

Edited by gr8cooker142
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 12

Can't believe we are almost 10 years past Al Gore and folks think Bush was "given" Florida. You had to have been here to know what was going on in democratic South Florida ... ONLY there were they recounting, and every time they did Bush was still the winner. Large numbers of military ballots were never counted and would certainly have favored Bush. The MSM mistakenly declared Gore the winner prematurely while polls were still open in the heavily Republican panhandle, 'causing many to turn and go home before voting, thinking their vote would not count. The Secretary of State in Florida, who was a republican, by law SHOULD have called the election after 7 days, but continued to allow the circus for the sake of political correctness and all the hoopla that was occurring. Only then did it make it's way to the supreme court. Al Gore did not have anything stolen from him.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Can't believe we are almost 10 years past Al Gore and folks think Bush was "given" Florida. You had to have been here to know what was going on in democratic South Florida ... ONLY there were they recounting, and every time they did Bush was still the winner. Large numbers of military ballots were never counted and would certainly have favored Bush. The MSM mistakenly declared Gore the winner prematurely while polls were still open in the heavily Republican panhandle, 'causing many to turn and go home before voting, thinking their vote would not count. The Secretary of State in Florida, who was a republican, by law SHOULD have called the election after 7 days, but continued to allow the circus for the sake of political correctness and all the hoopla that was occurring. Only then did it make it's way to the supreme court. Al Gore did not have anything stolen from him.

Only thing taken from Gore was his man card!! Oh wait he NEVER had a man card!!!!! In DC he's still known as Closet Al,only took Tipper 30-40years to figure it out.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Only thing taken from Gore was his man card!! Oh wait he NEVER had a man card!!!!! In DC he's still known as Closet Al,only took Tipper 30-40years to figure it out.

At least he was kind enough to invent the internet for us all.

And lets not forget.............MANBEARPIG............

Mabey if we told Iraq that Big Al would be the interim leader until they get their act together they would get a move on!!

Then at least he could go down in history for something legitimate.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I believe this is a descendant of the British parlimentary system. Like Britain the prime minister has most of the power and is selected from the party or coalition of parties which get the most seats.

I think they are still jockeying to get this sorted out. But unlike Britain there is a president but unlike America the president is not elected and has very little power.

Try not to confuse their system with the American one.

I do not know it does not seem to be to strange from our democracy remember the 2000 election AL GORE got screwed

Can you imagine if Gore was president when 9-11 happened? Thank God above he got "screwed" as you say!!! He didn't need the presidency anyway... he was too tired from "inventing the internet" and the global warming lies. :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

At least he was kind enough to invent the internet for us all.

And lets not forget.............MANBEARPIG............

Mabey if we told Iraq that Big Al would be the interim leader until they get their act together they would get a move on!!

Then at least he could go down in history for something legitimate.

No, maybe if we told Iraq that Hillarious would be the interim leader until they get their act together, they would get a move on...

hillary-clinton-pointing2.jpg

• Downvote 1

June 11, 2010 · Posted in another site -CHATS / POSTS

Yesterday the 10th of June the formal announcement was made on Iraqi TV that Malaki’s party “The Rule of Law” has merged with the party “The National Coalition” to form the largest block in Parliament which is now called “The “National Alliance”

This new political party “The National Alliance” now is the largest political group in Iraq and being so has the legal authority and right as per the Iraqi Constitution to form the next government in Iraq.

This will happen on Monday the 14th.

Also it has been announced that on Monday they will announce the new Speaker of the Parliament, the new President of Iraq and the new Prime Minister of Iraq.

By doing so this will fulfill the needed benchmarks as per the United Nations and the IMF for Iraq to move forward with it’s new economic plan which will bring forth in short order the scheduled rate change of the Iraqi Dinar as well as other major economic stimuli and actions.

Now as I have said for the past few weeks I expected to see the new Prime Minister of Iraq to be Malikii or someone close to him….one of Malikii’s right hand men (Jafari is a possibility).

As you know the reason I have held fast to this potential outcome was because of the meetings held 4 week!

s ago between Malikii and the delegation from the Council on Foreign Relations…(the “King Makers”).

Yes…that outcome is speculation on my part but that speculation is based upon factual historical outcomes that have involved many potential political positions and the Council on Foreign Relations and the resulting placement into power of those who have received the “blessings” of the CFR.

So because of this history of “CFR “blessings” followed by political victories I fully expect to see Maliki or one of his men placed into the position of Prime Minister on Monday the 13th.

So here we are…things are looking great and going just as expected….so far no surprises.

I hope that everyone has a great weekend and that everyone has a plan in place.

Stay grounded…and be ready to act.

Phoenix

Thanks for posting k98.

Here are a couple of links that go along with this:

http://www1.voanews....t-96186899.html

Video:

Excuse me not meaning to bring up Truth (american way ) aint hiding behind a bush , the world , if we had the larger bloc rule . simply , bite your tounge , this would be a cake walk . Gore Rocks !!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3