Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iranian Rial

VIZIOIRAQI

2 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

No, I checked with our Credit Union and the CIBC ( Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce )

Sorry troops, I did try but know one wants to commit an answer for us.

pp

Thats to be expected at this point.   Even lawyers can't commit to giving any legal advice on this because they don't know whats gonna happen or when.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, markb57 said:

Thanks PP. I understand. I don't think any banks will touch it...YET. The UST's long arm has everyone shaking in their boots. Hopefully the sanctions will be lifted soon.

2 minutes ago, millionaire in training said:

Thats to be expected at this point.   Even lawyers can't commit to giving any legal advice on this because they don't know whats gonna happen or when.

Correct on all counts. The bank manager is a personnel friend and she said she will check from time to time for me.

pp

• Upvote 4

I don't care were I need to go. If it's legal, Daesh is not in control, and most Important.........they serve beer, then I will be there for cash in. Hope I see many of you good folks as well, I hate to admit it, but growing fond of all of you. :wub:

Love Dubai, its safe and a awesome place.

Cheers, till we meet. pp

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

OK the bank got back to me today on what will be required for a cash in. They said just because it goes International does not mean there won't be some restrictions on cashing in. They refuse to give any kind of requirements until if and when it RV's. Even for me a Canadian. Financial Institutions are nervous that they will be caught " holding the bag " Should Iran mess up and sanctions are put back on. Until clear cut Instructions are put out they want nothing to do with the Riel and will not speculate on any requirements.

Sorry folks, this was not the answer I expected. Better the truth than any hype. :wacko:

pp

Thanks for doing this PP :)

• Upvote 1

“Unpicking years of sanctions is a complex task, complicated further in Washington by the fact that US primary sanctions remain in effect,” French Ambassador to Iran Francois Senemaud said.

One person familiar with the process said the US Treasury was moving ahead in its discussions and a license decision, initially on the Airbus side of the deal, could come in weeks.

airbus side? Euro?  Boeing side? Usd?