Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iranian Rial

VIZIOIRAQI

I read through the US Department Of Security' website today. 

If you're a US citizen you can exchange Rial as long as you go through another countries bank and you can't exchange Rial directly for USD. You have to exchange the Rial for another countries currency and then convert that countries currency into USD.

This is great news for US Citizens....

thanks Freedom! :twothumbs:

Edited by screwball
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, screwball said:

If you're a US citizen you can exchange Rial as long as you go through another countries bank and you can't exchange Rial directly for USD. You have to exchange the Rial for another countries currency and then convert that countries currency into USD.

This is great news for US Citizens....

thanks Freedom! :twothumbs:

Most definitely this is GREAT news! :bravo::backflip:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

My company paid for all the flights so not sure but a quick call to any airport will tell you that. Dubai has some very reasonable areas but also some high end ones as well. Depends on what you want to do. I recommend spending 2-3 days after cash-in to take in the sites. You won't be disappointed.

pp

That's what I am planning on doing....

• Upvote 1

On 10 September 2016 at 2:52 AM, gregp said:

If you're a US citizen you can exchange Rial as long as you go through another countries bank and you can't exchange Rial directly for USD. You have to exchange the Rial for another countries currency and then convert that countries currency into USD.

That's how i understood it. 

Be nice if you can screen shot and post always handy to print and have as reference!

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Go to Gold Souk. Its a Mall with tons of excellent Gold Jewellery. Had mine appraised when I got home, was worth 3 times what I paid.

Cheers, pp

was in the Navy and spent some time there on my Yacht...lol met some Great people there too. went to the Gold souk as well OMG the pricing, each gold bar you Buy has a different stamp on it  and THATS the price of that bar. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Freedomwish said:

Oh man, this thing can't pop off just soon enough!!  I want to experience traveling to Dubai so bad, I just have to get it out of my system.  Hope to hear some more good news soon, thanks!!:twothumbs:

I agree FW. Dubai is a fantastic place. Not sure other than the few posters we see on this thread, but I would be happy to be able to be the unofficial tour guide there when this pops !! As with any country there are a few do's and don't. While chances are I will cash out here in Canada, I would sure like to meet some of you good folks in Dubai.

Cheers, pp

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, climber7 said:

Okay,

I'd like your opinion on this article. And not just bashing himbecaise he thinks differently than what we would like.

Please give your opinion with intelligent remarks and back it up with facts please. 

https://***********.com/2016/03/02/the-iranian-rial/  

While anything we Invest in is a gamble, Iran seems to me to be more determined than Iraq. The article was from March so slightly outdated.As noted they mention removing 3 zeros, well we now know that they plan on removing 4. While I doubt highly the smoke and mirrors theory I do believe they would RV slightly higher to snub there nose at the western world and say " we are back in the game " so to speak.

While I agree they are a terrorist nation, the POTUS sending millions if not billions in cash to them was the swaying factor  that made want me to invest. I believe that we will come out on the positive side relatively soon.

Just my opinion so take it for what its worth.

pp

• Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

While anything we Invest in is a gamble, Iran seems to me to be more determined than Iraq. The article was from March so slightly outdated.As noted they mention removing 3 zeros, well we now know that they plan on removing 4. While I doubt highly the smoke and mirrors theory I do believe they would RV slightly higher to snub there nose at the western world and say " we are back in the game " so to speak.

While I agree they are a terrorist nation, the POTUS sending millions if not billions in cash to them was the swaying factor  that made want me to invest. I believe that we will come out on the positive side relatively soon.

Just my opinion so take it for what its worth.

pp

Thanks for your thoughts PP

Interesting and much appreciated 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

I agree FW. Dubai is a fantastic place. Not sure other than the few posters we see on this thread, but I would be happy to be able to be the unofficial tour guide there when this pops !! As with any country there are a few do's and don't. While chances are I will cash out here in Canada, I would sure like to meet some of you good folks in Dubai.

Cheers, pp

Sounds like a plan! Happy to meet in dubai! 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, climber7 said:

Okay,

I'd like your opinion on this article. And not just bashing himbecaise he thinks differently than what we would like.

Please give your opinion with intelligent remarks and back it up with facts please. 

https://***********.com/2016/03/02/the-iranian-rial/  

He is q tosser! He says it will LOP and then says this "If you “invest” in the rial and they redenominate you’ll have to try to find some place to exchange your rials into the new rials or back into USD" talk about hedging your bets, if he was so sure it was going to lop he would not have said that!

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, jaman said:

was in the Navy and spent some time there on my Yacht...lol met some Great people there too. went to the Gold souk as well OMG the pricing, each gold bar you Buy has a different stamp on it  and THATS the price of that bar. 

Gold bars? Do they have silver bars as well? Oh my....Dubai is t. I am already looking at flights got a app called flight hopper check it! Finds cheapest flights and updates you! I am already looking at hotels, will be staying at the Grosevnor Hotel and Apartments in Dubai Marina.

• Upvote 1