Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here’s How Much Money America Saves For Every Illegal It Sends Back Home… Trump Is Right Again

Billionaire businessman Donald Trump recently released a policy paper on his immigration plan that has received both rave reviews and pointed criticism.

One of the main criticisms has been financial: It would cost too much to round up all of the illegal immigrants for deportation and end their contributions to the U.S. economy.

But a 2010 study by Heritage Foundation scholar Robert Rector has shown those assumptions to be untrue, revealing that deporting illegal migrants actually saves America roughly $700,000 per family.

The report compared total tax contributions from illegal immigrant workers, estimated to be about $13 billion, with all of the taxpayer-funded aid received by illegal immigrants, such as education, subsidized housing, medical expenses, food stamps and tax credits, estimated to be around $113 billion, leaving a net loss to the economy of $100 billion.

The study also showed that it wouldn’t cost nearly as much to round up and deport illegal immigrants as critics claim, as many wouldn’t even have to be deported at all, but would likely return to their own country voluntarily under Trump’s plan.

The study looked at Arizona for proof, which saw a significant drop in the number of illegal immigrants after only modest enforcement efforts of the E-verify law and Visa tracking.

“The debate about the fiscal consequences of unlawful and low-skill immigration is hampered by a number of misconceptions,” Rector explained. “Few lawmakers really understand the current size of government and the scope of redistribution”

“Unlawful immigrants, on average, are always tax consumers; they never once generate a ‘fiscal surplus’ that can be used to pay for government benefits elsewhere in society,” he added, according to Breitbart.

• Upvote 3

its like this... when the collapse happens money aint gonna be a thang.

i want my neighbors who know how to grow food and thrive on basically nothing living next to me and who are tough and who can build stuff living next to me.

i have yet to be in a house where i didn't see a cross or a pic of jesus hanging in the house. they need to be here for when shtf.

i honestly want those who have been oppressed just as myself living next to me, cuz oppressed people are a tough liberty loving bunch who will thrive.

my opine.

O will probably give them all amnesty just to drive the last nail in the coffin ! " America the greatest nation on earth and we are going to change that" or something to that effect. Heck just paying for someone else cell phone ticks me off ! I really hope that Trump is the man to turn around all of the damage done. 

O will probably give them all amnesty just to drive the last nail in the coffin ! " America the greatest nation on earth and we are going to change that" or something to that effect. Heck just paying for someone else cell phone ticks me off ! I really hope that Trump is the man to turn around all of the damage done.

I truly believe Trump has a purpose and is being used by God (though

he may not know it) but I don't think he's what everyone believes

he is. In the end we'll find him more like Obama than Thomas Jefferson.

He will have free reign to get whatever he wants for himself and the Trump empire. 

***/// 

Same as what we got now except for Trump is an American Patriot,

NOT a radical muslim America-hating, Military-abusing, ignorant fool !

TRUMP  EMPIRE is an American Empire BY & FOR AMERICANS ---

clearly what we DO  NOT HAVE in our White House right now !

• Upvote 1

I'm not jealous...... just in awe of his angry cult following.  And Rod is right.  Trump's entertainment value is through the roof.  He's like a never ending train wreck.....and I can't look away. 

***///

Hey, if this cat wants to live out his American dream, so what's it to ya...?  :confused2:

You, too, can live out yours... but please don't post any pictures here of THAT HOT MESS ...!  :shrug:

We don't wanna see what we can't UN-SEE !   :eek:

• Upvote 1