Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is a Christian response to illegal aliens/illegal immigrants?

Peace

http://www.compellingtruth.org/illegal-aliens-immigrants.html

The issue of illegal immigration is a big one in America, and several other countries are struggling with it as well. It is beyond the purview of CompellingTruth.org to dictate what policies a nation should enact regarding immigration, beyond that any law should be just and compassionate. The Bible does give Christians general guidelines, however, that can easily be applied to illegal aliens.

The first that comes to mind is that Christians are called to obey the law of the land (Romans 13:1-7). If it is illegal to hire immigrants who have no proper documentation, we should not do so. If it is illegal to help aliens come across the border, we should not do so.

Things become sticky, however, when the government expects private citizens to act as law enforcement. There are states that hold citizens accountable if they provide aid to an illegal alien or do not report those who do. This is counter to the spirit of what the Bible teaches. The law of the Old Testament was that aliens were to be treated with respect and given aid. If things were so desperate in their home land that people would rather move to Israel and live under Israel's strict judicial and ceremonial law, the Israelites were to honor that desire.

Modern countries with a significant population of illegal aliens often enact policies that are counter to the biblical way of living. Illegal aliens are vulnerable to abuse, including unfair wages and blackmail. The Bible teaches that we are not to take advantage of aliens among us (Exodus 23:9). For one, God is impartial to birthplace and He demands justice for everyone (Deuteronomy 10:18). But to take advantage of aliens by giving them unfair wages for work is not only unbiblical (Deuteronomy 24:14), it hurts both the immigrants and the citizens. A fairly-paid alien will provide more in taxes, rely less on social services, and avoid competing unfairly with workers who are legal residents. This is something to bear in mind when Christians over-value cheap goods and services under the guise of "stewardship" and neglect to take those who provide the goods into consideration. We should be good stewards of our money, but we should first be fair and compassionate to others.

It is also dangerous when immigration, or any issue the Bible speaks on, becomes sharply politicized. Christians should stand up for those social issues that best reflect the gospel, not that best reflect the political party that gives them the attention they want in other areas. Christians are first and foremost citizens of heaven, not members of a political party. When we identify ethical issues with politics more than we do with Jesus, we lose who we are in Christ. The Bible says to be kind to aliens in the land (Leviticus 19:33-34). This directive is to all Christ-followers. If a believer finds value in a particular political party, he or she should do what they can to encourage that party to promote biblical justice in all areas that matter to Christ, not only issues that matter to other party members.

The Bible gives an example of how the church can act as a liaison between the law and the illegal alien who breaks it, although the story does not directly refer to immigration. It is the story of Philemon and Onesimus. Onesimus was a slave who ran from his master Philemon. In Jewish law, this was allowed since the difficult life of a runaway slave acted as a deterrent (Deuteronomy 23:15-16). But Onesimus was under Roman law. A runaway slave or anyone who harbored him could be subject to extreme punishment, or even death. Somehow, in the course of Onesimus's running, he found Paul.

Paul was also a Roman citizen and he knew the law. He knew that the Roman government had the right to punish him and that Philemon had the right to brand Onesimus's forehead. When Paul wrote to Philemon, he was working on two different levels. On one, he was a Roman citizen who was harboring a runaway slave on legally shaky ground; soon after this time, the punishment for harboring a runaway slave became crucifixion or labor in the mines. On another level, he was Philemon's spiritual authority who could have, within the context of the church, impelled Philemon to forgive and free Onesimus. Instead, Paul humbly submitted himself to Philemon as a representative of Onesimus and offered to be responsible for any debt Onesimus may have incurred.

There is a church in California that hears this call and follows Paul's example. Their community is filled with immigrants who need help with naturalization. They are directly showing justice to the alien; many immigrants came to the U.S. for legally valid reasons, but don't have the language skills or the legal knowledge to communicate their situation to the authorities. Immigration laws are confusing, but the church can help immigrants wade through the paperwork. One way is by helping victims of human trafficking understand that they and their immediate family are eligible for a "T nonimmigrant" visa; they can stay in the U.S. for three years and apply for permanent residence. For those who are ineligible to become citizens, the church provides immigrants with other options to help them follow the law.

Another option the church is uniquely equipped for is to help illegal immigrants return home with skills and resources to resolve the issues that drove them to a new country in the first place. Christians in well-off countries have the resources to help communities in poorer countries become safe places with employment and education opportunities. It requires a sacrifice of time, money, and effort. But it also provides an opportunity to share both Christ's love and His gospel. Missionaries give far more effort for far fewer opportunities. And, as1 John 3:17says, "But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him?"

This does not apply to those aliens who enter a country for the purpose of crime or violence. The caveat God gave the Israelites regarding aliens is that they needed to obey the laws of the land (Leviticus 24:22), and the Israelites needed to make it possible for them to obey the laws of the land by giving them opportunities for sustenance (Leviticus 23:22). Aliens who came in to steal, fight, or draw the Israelites to other gods were to be disposed of quickly.

How should Christians influence their governments when it comes to immigration policy? The Bible doesn't specifically state. Will there be abuses to the generosity of Christians toward illegal immigrants? Inevitably. In everything we should be led by love, justice, and concern for the poor. It is not loving to grant those who are violent or unwilling to work free access to our resources. But it is not loving (to the illegal immigrants or to the citizens who are competing for the same jobs) to prevent those who want to work from earning a fair wage. It is unloving to encourage someone to continue to break immigration laws. But it is unloving to say "be fed and clothed" without providing the means to do so (James 2:15-16). How these issues should be answered will depend on the community and the situation. But they will be best answered by Christ-followers inspired by Scripture and the righteous and loving nature of God.

Read more:http://www.compellingtruth.org/illegal-aliens-immigrants.html#ixzz3fnyZdjnd

The following passages from the Bible refer to immigrants and refugees.  
All quotations are from the New Revised Standard Version.

Genesis 3:22-24 – Adam and Eve are forced out of the Garden.

Genesis 7 and 8 – Noah builds an ark and takes refuge from the flood.

Genesis 12:1 – The call of Abram:  “Go from your country and your kindred and your father’s house to the land that I will show you.”

Genesis 12:10 – “Now there was a famine in the land.  So Abram went down to Egypt to reside there as an alien, for the famine was severe in the land.”

Genesis 19 – Lot takes his family and flees Sodom.

Genesis 23 – Abraham is a stranger and an alien in the land of Canaan.

Genesis 46:1-7 – Jacob moves his family to Egypt to escape the famine and reunite with Joseph.

Genesis 47: 1-6 – Joseph brings his brothers to Pharaoh and they are welcomed and given jobs.

Exodus 1:8-14 – Joseph’s generation is gone, and the Egyptians oppress the Israelites.  “Therefore they set taskmasters over them to oppress them with forced labor.”

Exodus 1:15-2:10 – Pharaoh orders all the Hebrew boy babies to be killed, but Moses is hidden and is saved by Pharaoh’s daughter.

Exodus 12:37-39 – The Israelites were driven out of Egypt so fast they had no time to make provisions and had to bake unleavened cakes of bread. 

Exodus 12:49 and Leviticus 24:22 – “There shall be one law for the native and for the alien who resides among you.”

Exodus 22:21 – Moses gives God’s law:  “You shall not wrong or oppress a resident alien; for you were aliens in the land of Egypt.”

Leviticus 19:9-10 and 23:22 – Moses gives God’s law:  “You shall not strip your vineyards bare…leave them for the poor and the alien.”

Leviticus 19:33-34 and 24:22 – When the alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien.  The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt:  I am the Lord your God.”

Leviticus 24:23 – Moses receives God’s law:  “With me you are but aliens and tenants.”

Numbers 9:14 and 15:15-16 – “…you shall have one statute for both the resident alien and the native.”

Numbers 35 and Joshua 20 – The Lord instructs Moses to give cities of refuge to the Levites so that when the Israelites must flee into Canaan they may have cities of refuge given to them.

Deuteronomy 1:16 – “Give the members of your community a fair hearing, and judge rightly between one person and another, whether citizen or resident alien.”

Deuteronomy 6:10-13 – The people of Israel are made aware that the land had come to them as a gift from God and they were to remember that they were once aliens.

Deuteronomy 10:18-19 – “For the Lord your God...loves the strangers, providing them food and clothing.  You shall also love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.”

Deuteronomy 14:28-29 and 26:12-13 – Tithing was begun, in part, for resident aliens.

Deuteronomy 24:14   – “You shall not withhold the wages of poor and needy laborers, whether other Israelites or aliens who reside in your land...”

Deuteronomy 24:17-18 – “You shall not deprive a resident alien...of justice.”

Deuteronomy 24:19-22 – Leave sheaf, olives, grapes for the alien.

Deuteronomy 26:5 – A wandering Aramean was my ancestor…

Deuteronomy 27:19 – “Cursed be anyone who deprives the alien…of justice.”

I Chronicles 22:1-2 – Aliens were important in building the temple.

I Chronicles 29:14-15 – David praises God:  “We are aliens and transients before you…”

II Chronicles 2:17-18 – Solomon took a census of all the aliens and assigned them work.

Psalm 105 – Remembering their sojourn:  “When they were few in number, of little account, and strangers in it, wandering from nation to nation, from one kingdom to another people,...”

Psalm 137:1-6 – “By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down and wept…How could we sing the Lord’s song in a foreign land?”

Psalm 146:9 – “The Lord watches over the strangers…”

Ecclesiastes 4:1 – “Look, the tears of the oppressed—with no one to comfort them.”

Isaiah 16:4 – Be a refuge to the outcasts of Moab.

Jeremiah 7:5-7 – “If you do not oppress the alien…then I will dwell with you in this place…”

Jeremiah 22:3-5 – Do no wrong or violence to the alien.

Ezekiel 47:21-22 – The aliens shall be to you as citizens, and shall also be allotted an inheritance.

Zechariah 7:8-10 – Do no oppress the alien.

Malachi 3:5 – The messenger will bear witness against those who thrust aside the alien.

Matthew 2:13-15 – Jesus and parents flee Herod’s search for the child.

Matthew 5:10-11 –“Blessed are those who are persecuted.”

Matthew 25:31-46 – “…I was a stranger and you welcomed me.”

Luke 3:11 – “Whoever has two coats must share with anyone who has none…”

Luke 4:16-21 – “…Bring good news to the poor…release to the captives…sight to the blind...let the oppressed go free.”

Romans 12:13 – “Mark of the true Christian: “…Extend hospitality to strangers…”

II Corinthians 8:13-15 – “It is a question of a fair balance between your present abundance and their need…”

Ephesians 2:11-22 – “So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are citizens with the saints and also members of the household of God.”

Hebrews 11 – “By faith Abraham…set out for a place…not knowing where he was going.”

Hebrews 13:1-2 – “…show hospitality to strangers, for by doing that some have entertained angels…”

James 2:5 – “Has not God chosen the poor in the world…”

James 2:14-17 – “What good is it…if you say you have faith but do not have works?”

I John 3:18 – “…Let us love, not in word or speech, but in truth and action.”

I John 4:7-21 – “Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God…”  We love because God first loved us.” 

i read somewhere that jesus parent had to flee to egypt from jerusalem to escape king herod wanting his head.

• Upvote 1

Wow Peace you really like to stir the pot, you must be retired or rich or both. Well we both know that GOD is first ! And the law of the land is second ! May be you could shelter a few hundred of these aliens and let me know how it works out for you, I am doing good just trying to keep my own family intact. There is just no way to keep America together at it's present pace, if those coming in do not buy into our way of life and assimilate in a productive system, learn English so that we all can communicate on the same level, how can we survive ? Not Ebonics, not German, not Hispanic etc......But English that is the only way and that is how the system was designed. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Wow Peace you really like to stir the pot, you must be retired or rich or both. very poor. but ajusting well cuz im aware of needs vs wants. Well we both know that GOD is first ! And the law of the land is second ! May be you could shelter a few hundred of these aliens and let me know how it works out for you, they are already around me and their my neighbors I am doing good just trying to keep my own family intact. just as they are There is just no way to keep America together at it's present pace, the america you speak of isn't together it is divided on all fronts and its ran by just a handful if those coming in do not buy into our way of life are we sure we like our way of life and assimilate in a productive system, is it really productive? learn English so that we all can communicate on the same level, cmon we can communicate just fine when every sign i see in public places is eng/spanish, i can easily find the english part and i get the added benefit of sticking around to see if i can understand the words below how can we survive ?  Not Ebonics, not German, not Hispanic etc......But English that is the only way and that is how the system was designed. ...

Somebody needs to bring it to the table. im surprised it hasn't already?! 

You have to be a Holy Spirit filled Christian to understand.

i am filled as a matter of fact when i found out the difference between soul (ego) and spirit (god)  everything became clear. You are not speaking or living in Spirit if it is commanding you to do something that oppressess or suppresses others. You are operating from your ego.

and who are you to insinuate i am not of the spirit... 

• Upvote 3

Actually, my dear, I wasn't insinuating anything.

I was only pointing out the fact that someone not filled by

the spirit wouldn't understand the things of God.

1st Corinthians 2:14

Whether you have the Spirit of God, only you and God know.

my bad. ive been defensive. im sorry for that. 

• Upvote 3

First of all, the laws of the land must conform to the laws of God.  If we continue to have broken laws of the land, this issue will exist till kingdom come. 

Christians are guided by the Holy Spirit in doing what is right.  Although we will have Christians that call themselves Christians that are guided by emotions/man ways. 

Speaking for myself, if confronted by an illegal immigrant, I will do what is right in the eyes of God, and possibly be persecuted. 

• Upvote 3

First of all, the laws of the land must conform to the laws of God.  If we continue to have broken laws of the land, this issue will exist till kingdom come. 

Christians are guided by the Holy Spirit in doing what is right.  Although we will have Christians that call themselves Christians that are guided by emotions/man ways. 

Speaking for myself, if confronted by an illegal immigrant, I will do what is right in the eyes of God, and possibly be persecuted. 

and that is the problem a bunch of broken laws. and more and more being made to suppress oppress and repress ... and these laws are made by men who are not lawful under god... Hillarious and obama and so many others are the lawyers and the judges its scary crazy... and these are the laws we are made to uphold??!! we have to be consistent... we are in a world gone mad  imo

• Upvote 2

No probs.

I used to blatantly tell people they weren't saved. But as you

must know being a child of God means you're constantly growing.

And that is most certainty the case with me.

ya know just yesterday i was thanking Ron for pointing out the difference between soul and spirit.  and you know how someone can say something and then all of a sudden correlations are made and you start making rapid fire connections to questions that have been heavy on your heart...well when he said that the soul was (conciousness, ego, how we identify)  and that the spirit was god/divine .... i had one of those moments where everything cleared for me.  i had an ego break two years ago so i understood that the ego was dual and that there was also a place above the duality. but i was having problems on actually identifying what was ego and what was divine.  i had found myself unable to really figure out the what was right and what was wrong!!!  well anyways the last two years have been weight after weight and me kicking my own tail, i was my own worse enemy. and i knew that. so when he distinguished between soul and spirit or ego and god... i was immediately relieved and then it led me to some great reads on how you can tell whether its god or ego . man what a relief for my mind and my heart... im having a good day really... sorry i was quick to judge you, im still in the throws woes and blows of aligning myself with the divine, work in progress :)  many blessings.

• Upvote 2

A couple of things, sorry for coming in late on this, been working. :P

You can have all the Ego and Spirit you want, but if you don't know Jesus, it won't help you a bit on the otherside.

And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. (Matt 28:18 NASB) This means ALL authority, Obama, the Governor of your State, Judges, anyone with authority over you, received that authority from Jesus.See Romans 13:1-7 ) We are supposed to obey the laws of our governments and if we cannot obey the law because it would cause us to sin, then we are to suffer the punishment for breaking that law.

We should not support or condone someone being in the USA illegally because they are committing sin by breaking the law, and if we condone the sin, we commit sin as well.

• Upvote 1

Mark, brother, sad to say but I don't think most will

understand. But don't ever stop trying.

I pray that our Lord continues to bless you and your sis in

every way.

Keep your eye on the eastern sky. We may not know what hour

but we certainly know it's night.

• Upvote 1

Morning Saints,

It is interesting that God's Law has spoken yet we would willingly subvert this Law for Man's Law.  I remember Christ teaching, "to render unto Caesar that which was Caesar's and to God that which was God's." When you apply this principle, then you see that there is a significance difference in what God demands and what man chooses to call right e.g. Abortion, Marriage, Gender Identity etc. What is funny about the immigration question is that America is a Country of immigrants trying to stop other immigrants from immigrating. I am certain I can hear The Native American saying, "I wish all of you would go back from whence you came!"  On a serious note, luckily the Church could demand that our Country act according to God's will. However, we are being divided and sifted as wheat because we have allowed ourselves to be divided because we lack Faith that our God is Jehovah Jireh, our provider.

• Upvote 2

What is funny about the immigration question is that America is a Country of immigrants trying to stop other immigrants from immigrating. I am certain I can hear The Native American saying, "I wish all of you would go back from whence you came!"  

isn't it amazing the polarizing difference between cultures.  the european arrives in north america and the natives welcome the immigrant and commits to sharing the land because in the native's viewpoint the land is owned by The Great Spirit.  the european's viewpoint being much much different believed all land belong to the queen, stamped out the natives from the land, and confined the remnant to reservations.  this attitude of selfish hoarding of what you never created persist to this day in america, an attitude steeped in fear and not love.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A couple of things, sorry for coming in late on this, been working. :P

You can have all the Ego and Spirit you want, but if you don't know Jesus, it won't help you a bit on the otherside.

And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. (Matt 28:18 NASB) This means ALL authority, Obama, the Governor of your State, Judges, anyone with authority over you, received that authority from Jesus. ( See Romans 13:1-7 ) We are supposed to obey the laws of our governments and if we cannot obey the law because it would cause us to sin, then we are to suffer the punishment for breaking that law.

We should not support or condone someone being in the USA illegally because they are committing sin by breaking the law, and if we condone the sin, we commit sin as well.

have you seen how the laws fly right in the face of Gods Laws. Also, we can't have ego and operate in spirit?! Right? Im just asking. cuz my understanding of Ego (Soul) is that when it is married to the Material world we find no real accomplishment, however when we marry the Soul to Spirit and we allow ourselves to be washed with spirit energy, then we can BEGIN the process of divine purpose?? Yes im putting question marks cuz this is my own take as i understand it...and i realize its open to interpretation. When we operate in Spirit then we should not be feeling conflicted!!! but here we are saying we are being led by spirit but our lives are in turmoil!  IMO      

Holy Law Overrides Mans Laws. Ultimately God is of Loving they neighbor as yourself... and as the list of verse above points out, God understands the oppressed.

• Upvote 1

First, the actual LEGAL immigration laws in America are so overburdened in bureaucracy and outdated policy it would be safe to say those laws are not fair or practical. 

Fixing the situation MUST include a complete overhaul of the process.

That said, there is something not mentioned, which to me is paramount.

It is the INTENT of each immigrant.

The great number of them are only coming here as a result of Obama's commercials and advertisements in central America promising everything free to all illegals.

This, while many thousands of others with skills and trades are trying to build a better life for themselves.

If someone is coming here whose only purpose is to force me to pay for their needs, is offensive to me.

If someone is trying to build a better life, takes the time to learn our language, has already taken the time to get a degree, hone a trade, has been productive in their home country, I say welcome to America.

Most of my friends are 1st or 2nd generation Americans.

They came from other places that do not have the same opportunities, appreciate what America has to offer, and are just as disgusted with the illegals and politicians as we are.

Until you have listened to the stories of generational slavery, corrupted officials, watched as someone describes how they had to watch as their son, daughter, mom, dad, brother, sister, was raped, imprisoned, tortured, or murdered, because they dared stand up for decency, you cant understand how horrible it is in some other places. 

Trump was correct, Mexico is dumping their trash on our borders, we are taking them, giving them money, which they are sending back down to Mexico, while at the same time they are refusing to even learn our language or culture.

• Upvote 2

have you seen how the laws fly right in the face of Gods Laws. Also, we can't have ego and operate in spirit?! Right? Im just asking. cuz my understanding of Ego (Soul) is that when it is married to the Material world we find no real accomplishment, however when we marry the Soul to Spirit and we allow ourselves to be washed with spirit energy, then we can BEGIN the process of divine purpose?? Yes im putting question marks cuz this is my own take as i understand it...and i realize its open to interpretation. When we operate in Spirit then we should not be feeling conflicted!!! but here we are saying we are being led by spirit but our lives are in turmoil!  IMO      

Holy Law Overrides Mans Laws. Ultimately God is of Loving they neighbor as yourself... and as the list of verse above points out, God understands the oppressed.

Peace, all of your spirituality, ego, id will not help you, if you have no relationship with Jesus Christ, through whom everything was created (John 1:1-18).  Until you have that relationship, you will never win the spiritual battle within you and around you. 

Ephesians 6:10-20 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. 14 Stand firm therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace16 in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints, 19 and pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in proclaiming it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

First, the actual LEGAL immigration laws in America are so overburdened in bureaucracy and outdated policy it would be safe to say those laws are not fair or practical. 

Fixing the situation MUST include a complete overhaul of the process.

That said, there is something not mentioned, which to me is paramount.

It is the INTENT of each immigrant.

The great number of them are only coming here as a result of Obama's commercials and advertisements in central America promising everything free to all illegals.

This, while many thousands of others with skills and trades are trying to build a better life for themselves.

If someone is coming here whose only purpose is to force me to pay for their needs, is offensive to me.

If someone is trying to build a better life, takes the time to learn our language, has already taken the time to get a degree, hone a trade, has been productive in their home country, I say welcome to America.

Most of my friends are 1st or 2nd generation Americans.

They came from other places that do not have the same opportunities, appreciate what America has to offer, and are just as disgusted with the illegals and politicians as we are.

Until you have listened to the stories of generational slavery, corrupted officials, watched as someone describes how they had to watch as their son, daughter, mom, dad, brother, sister, was raped, imprisoned, tortured, or murdered, because they dared stand up for decency, you cant understand how horrible it is in some other places. 

Trump was correct, Mexico is dumping their trash on our borders, we are taking them, giving them money, which they are sending back down to Mexico, while at the same time they are refusing to even learn our language or culture.

I just don't see why we want an Armed Wall. Isn't that making the government bigger and more aggressive its going to be more expensive to build and maintain an armed wall. The "illegal" immigrant is already here. Might as well give him a proper ID so he can get to work and take care of his family and pay taxes.  Lets think about the families that have brought their children with them through the decades that have schooled with us and know only the US... and what of their own children born here. That is a lot of SEPARATION ANXIETY when you start deporting Dad and Mom or Sister or Son. I am ultimately for the individual human rights and keeping family together and these days i'm even getting in touch intimately with Spirit. I do not believe that hurting one another in any way is aligned with the Divine.  And the real problem with the wall is it will not stop the criminals from coming in! If those guys want in they will find a way in... as a matter of fact we may end up creating pirates!!!!   THEN WHAT?!!     I KNOW!!!!      We get A LOT more boats and bigger ones too and arm them with an ever growing and overreaching government that has gone WILD!  And a Government that subverts Gods Laws. I am on the side of family and humanity.   just my take praying for everyone.          

Peace, all of your spirituality, ego, id will not help you, if you have no relationship with Jesus Christ, through whom everything was created (John 1:1-18).  Until you have that relationship, you will never win the spiritual battle within you and around you.

Ephesians 6:10-20 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. 14 Stand firm therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace16 in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints, 19 and pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in proclaiming it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Don't we automatically have that relationship with God. We as individuals have to awaken to his Spirit and acknowledge that Divine Spirit exists and to wash through us and let his Will be done. NOT "Our will be done". In order to effectively do that, it would require dissolving ego to make room for Spirit?? Or to detach our Ego From the Material and Marry ego to spirit.  So if we are operating under the Ego especially in a way that is Negative than already we are Not operating in Spirit. And Operating in Ego is something most of us are doing all the time. If we find ourselves in conflict then we already know we are operating under Ego. If we are angry or sad or scared or worried then we are operating within Ego and Ego of the Individual is already Separate of God. That is the Ego. We must know the Role of Ego and dissolve it so that Spirit knows our vessel can now resonate and radiate its Eminent Light?    ... just thinking a little too much these days ;)

Don't we automatically have that relationship with God. We as individuals have to awaken to his Spirit and acknowledge that Divine Spirit exists and to wash through us and let his Will be done. NOT "Our will be done". In order to effectively do that, it would require dissolving ego to make room for Spirit?? Or to detach our Ego From the Material and Marry ego to spirit.  So if we are operating under the Ego especially in a way that is Negative than already we are Not operating in Spirit. And Operating in Ego is something most of us are doing all the time. If we find ourselves in conflict then we already know we are operating under Ego. If we are angry or sad or scared or worried then we are operating within Ego and Ego of the Individual is already Separate of God. That is the Ego. We must know the Role of Ego and dissolve it so that Spirit knows our vessel can now resonate and radiate its Eminent Light?    ... just thinking a little too much these days ;)

If this divine spirit's name isn't Jesus Christ, then no we don't all have that relationship.  You do know who Jesus is?  Someone's explained that to you right?

If this divine spirit's name isn't Jesus Christ, then no we don't all have that relationship.  You do know who Jesus is?  Someone's explained that to you right?

Im calling it by different names but the same thing. God Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ. Are Ultimately One. I say Spirit shortened, or Divine Emanation or Divine Light or Divine Eminence. So when we pray to God he is the highest authority. And so when i pray i ask God to pour his divine will through me, rather than me asking for things (Ego Driven, as if to offer god advice on his own creation?!) We are to acknowledge his presence AND HIS WILL BE DONE... it is important to know the Individual Soul (Egos Role) in how we communicate with God. If we are in any kind of conflict then we are not operating with Spirit. And in fact we are operating on our Soul Level (Ego, The Individual) .  When soul is married to material and not to spirit then there is no feelings of accomplishments in our life, and that is how we know we aren't in communion with God. 

Im calling it by different names but the same thing. God Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ. Are Ultimately One. I say Spirit shortened, or Divine Emanation or Divine Light or Divine Eminence. So when we pray to God he is the highest authority. And so when i pray i ask God to pour his divine will through me, rather than me asking for things (Ego Driven, as if to offer god advice on his own creation?!) We are to acknowledge his presence AND HIS WILL BE DONE... it is important to know the Individual Soul (Egos Role) in how we communicate with God. If we are in any kind of conflict then we are not operating with Spirit. And in fact we are operating on our Soul Level (Ego, The Individual) .  When soul is married to material and not to spirit then there is no feelings of accomplishments in our life, and that is how we know we aren't in communion with God. 

I'm sorry, If Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior, why don't you say so?  Are you ashamed to mention His name?  Using these other names is misleading, at least to me, it gave me the impression you're involved in something new age, which is not of the Lord.