Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is a Christian response to illegal aliens/illegal immigrants?

Peace

I'm sorry, If Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior, why don't you say so?  Are you ashamed to mention His name?  Using these other names is misleading, at least to me, it gave me the impression you're involved in something new age, which is not of the Lord.

How can you not seee that they are the same? Yes, Jesus is savior. Yes he died for our sins. You can't actually explain or care to acknowledge that our Ego is in the way of spirit...  you just getting upset because i'm using different  names for the SAME thing... i don't get that.  You are quick to take defense, you would think you would be a bit more loving then that, seeing as to how that is what Jesus was...the ultimate sacrifice of love.   I'm just saying most of us are operating at the Ego Level and so we are attached to outward things, if we were married to spirit, we wouldn't even be having this conversation...   my concern is that our egos are in the way... i'm surprised you don't want to acknowledge that so we can really align to his Will.  Judge ME?! You don't have that power. And think about it like this, IF YOU JUDGE ME, YOU ARE JUDGING YOURSELF. and how is that Christ like?

Matthew 7:6

Matthew 7:5

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Why can't you just attempt to be loving like Christ Jesus... is it because you are not filled with Spirit?   Operating at the individual soul level independent of spirit. otherwise there would be no conflict.

New Age! What am I saying that is wrong? Im very interested!

The Inheritance of God's Son

1 Never forget that the Sonship is your salvation, for the Sonship is your Self. As God's creation It is yours, and belonging to you It is His. Your Self does not need salvation, but your mind needs to learn what salvation is. You are not saved fromanything, but you are saved for glory. Glory is your inheritance, given you by your Creator that you might extend it. Yet if you hate part of your Self all your understanding is lost, because you are looking on what God created as yourself without love. And since what He created is part of Him, you are denying Him His place in His Own altar.

2 Could you try to make God homeless and know that you are at home? Can the Son deny the Father without believing that the Father has denied him? God's laws hold only for your protection, and they never hold in vain. What you experience when you deny your Father is still for your protection, for the power of your will cannot be lessened without the intervention of God against it, and any limitation on your power is not the Will of God. Therefore, look only to the power that God gave to save you, remembering that it is yours because it is His, and join with your brothers in His peace.

3 Your peace lies in its limitlessness. Limit the peace you share, and your Self must be unknown to you. Every altar to God is part of you, because the light He created is one with Him. Would you cut off a brother from the light that is yours? You would not do so if you realized that you can darken only your own mind. As you bring him back, so will you return. That is the law of God, for the protection of the Wholeness of His Son.

4 Only you can deprive yourself of anything. Do not oppose this realization, for it is truly the beginning of the dawn of light. Remember also that the denial of this simple fact takes many forms, and these you must learn to recognize and to oppose steadfastly, without exception. This is a crucial step in the reawakening. The beginning phases of this reversal are often quite painful, for as blame is withdrawn from without, there is a strong tendency to harbor it within. It is difficult at first to realize that this is exactly the same thing, for there is no distinction between within and without.

Edited by Peace

How can you not seee that they are the same? Yes, Jesus is savior. Yes he died for our sins. You can't actually explain or care to acknowledge that our Ego is in the way of spirit...  you just getting upset because i'm using different  names for the SAME thing... i don't get that.  You are quick to take defense, you would think you would be a bit more loving then that, seeing as to how that is what Jesus was...the ultimate sacrifice of love.   I'm just saying most of us are operating at the Ego Level and so we are attached to outward things, if we were married to spirit, we wouldn't even be having this conversation...   my concern is that our egos are in the way... i'm surprised you don't want to acknowledge that so we can really align to his Will.  Judge ME?! You don't have that power. And think about it like this, IF YOU JUDGE ME, YOU ARE JUDGING YOURSELF. and how is that Christ like?

I can see how you are trying to make them the same, but by doing what you are doing, to me, it shows disrespect. I see you deviating from the teachings in the Bible, since you are a Christian, it is my duty to tell you and attempt to bring you back into righteousness.   I don't have time to go into it right now other than to refer you to the scriptures below:

Colossians 1:27-29New Living Translation (NLT)

27 For God wanted them to know that the riches and glory of Christ are for you Gentiles, too. And this is the secret: Christ lives in you. This gives you assurance of sharing his glory.

28 So we tell others about Christ, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all the wisdom God has given us. We want to present them to God, perfect in their relationship to Christ. 29 That’s why I work and struggle so hard, depending on Christ’s mighty power that works within me.

Hebrews 13:8-10New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Do not be carried away by varied and strange teachings; for it is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace, not by foods, through which those who were so occupied were not benefited. 10 We have an altar from which those who serve the tabernacle have no right to eat.

2 John 8-11New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Watch yourselves, that you do not lose what we have accomplished, but that you may receive a full reward. Anyone who goes too far and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God; the one who abides in the teaching, he has both the Father and the Son. 10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house, and do not give him a greeting; 11 for the one who gives him a greeting participates in his evil deeds.

Yes we share in Gods Glory because he made us ALL. BUT we have to still do work!!!!!! and hard work, like for starters identifying Ego so that we aren't LIVING OUR OWN WILL. Most of us are operating on the level of the individual self (i am a lawyer, i believe in my paycheck, i am going to school and working hard, "I AM, I AM, I AM".)           That interferes with Spirit. If we are holding on to our Self and unaware that we need to let go and let God pour through us, then we are stuck.

Matthew 7:5You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.Why can't you just attempt to be loving like Christ Jesus... is it because you are not filled with Spirit?   Operating at the individual soul level independent of spirit. otherwise there would be no conflict.

New Age! What am I saying that is wrong? Im very interested!

It seems to me that you're the one making judgment calls

and operating from emotions. All I did was quote a

Scripture and you called me a hypocrite. Go figure.

How do you automatically know I was directing it to

you? How do you know that I wasn't agreeing with you

and referring my scripture to Mark? I challenge you to

go back through 6months of my post and find one time

I called someone a name directly. You may want to

Re-read the forum rules.

Good morning Peace.  

I'm glad you are intellectually struggling with trying to understand who you are, who God is, and what He has provided for you through Jesus Christ and His Spirit.  We (as humans) are complicated and emotional people.  We have been created by God with an image like His; a spiritual image that desires to know God and what He wants for our life.  He, God, gave us the ability to make personal choices concerning all of life's decisions, and sometimes that is confusing, scary, and challenging.  

When it comes to knowing who we are and who God is, we have one source of instructional information, the Bible or Scripture.  I can know there is a God and that He is powerful and wonderful when I just look at the things He has created.  But when I want to know more about Him and what He has planned for my life I must God to the Bible, for that is how He has communicated to us.  Remember that the Scripture is not authored by men, but Authored by God through the Holy Spirit.  It is God revealing God.  But it also reveals information about me, us, you.  We can start guessing about who we are and how we are formed, and others have certainly done that.  They also do that about God.  But to really know we MUST read and study the word of God. It is the only source of truth and information. The philosophies and "think-so" feelings of mankind will take you away from the knowledge of God.  

• Upvote 1

It seems to me that you're the one making judgment calls

and operating from emotions. All I did was quote a

Scripture and you called me a hypocrite. Go figure.

How do you automatically know I was directing it to

you? How do you know that I wasn't agreeing with you

and referring my scripture to Mark? I challenge you to

go back through 6months of my post and find one time

I called someone a name directly. You may want to

Re-read the forum rules.

LOL  I ALREADY KNOW IM A "WORK IN PROGRESS"            i can still see that people are skating around ego... where are the verses to uplift ourselves to spirit... you just pick the ones that incite... ok i'm cool with it but im gonna say something, even if it wasn't directed at me

Good morning Peace.  

I'm glad you are intellectually struggling with trying to understand who you are, who God is, and what He has provided for you through Jesus Christ and His Spirit.  We (as humans) are complicated and emotional people.  We have been created by God with an image like His; a spiritual image that desires to know God and what He wants for our life.  He, God, gave us the ability to make personal choices concerning all of life's decisions, and sometimes that is confusing, scary, and challenging.  

When it comes to knowing who we are and who God is, we have one source of instructional information, the Bible or Scripture.  I can know there is a God and that He is powerful and wonderful when I just look at the things He has created.  But when I want to know more about Him and what He has planned for my life I must God to the Bible, for that is how He has communicated to us.  Remember that the Scripture is not authored by men, but Authored by God through the Holy Spirit.  It is God revealing God.  But it also reveals information about me, us, you.  We can start guessing about who we are and how we are formed, and others have certainly done that.  They also do that about God.  But to really know we MUST read and study the word of God. It is the only source of truth and information. The philosophies and "think-so" feelings of mankind will take you away from the knowledge of God.  

How do you APPLY Gods work if the ego is disrupting the lines...our outward material attachments. Like DV for example! We come here cuz we are plugged in to the chaos ergo we are perpetuating it. How is this any of Gods Will? It is not, It is mans, our ego. Spirit cant move through someone who is Separate from Gods Will.

LOL  I ALREADY KNOW IM A "WORK IN PROGRESS"            i can still see that people are skating around ego... where are the verses to uplift ourselves to spirit... you just pick the ones that incite... ok i'm cool with it but im gonna say something, even if it wasn't directed at me

Ok i can admit that it is possible you were not inciting. i'll own that.

Where am I wrong?    I understand God is the Almighty OMIPRESENT Light Radiance that can pour through those who awaken to him. You cannot awaken fully until we understand Egos role in blocking it. Judas is within. Or am I wrong on that too?!   

You cannot overcome the flesh (desires of the soul) by the willing it to be so.  Once you decide, because of what you understand about God, you begin to come closer to Him.  But total commitment is necessary.  One must "crucify the flesh" by dying to yourself.  Paul wrote concerning those trying to be justified (made righteous) by their nature received at birth (Jews or Gentiles) that it did not come by works, but by faith. 

". . . nevertheless knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the Law (anything that a person does to try and  get right with God) but through faith in Christ Jesus, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we may be justified by faith in Christ, and not by works of the Law; since by the works of the Law shall no flesh be justified (doing good and trying to balance the scales between good and evil never brings about righteousness).  But if, while seeking to be justified in Christ, we ourselves have also been found sinners (A person who by faith is trusting in Christ, still has to fight sinning, but that does not mean that we are unworthy.  We still need to give ourselves over to walking after the Holy Spirit, or God, who dwells within us.), is Christ then a minister of sin? May it never be!  For if I rebuild what I have destroyed (when one becomes a Christian), I prove myself to a transgressor.  For through the Law I died to the Law that I might live to God (It is no longer trying to work to receive justification).  I have been crucified with Christ (when I repented of sin and unbelief and through faith was baptized into Christ); and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me (Christ puts His Spirit within us, which gives us the power to overcome our ego or human spirit); and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me, and delivered Himself up for me (by His death, burial and resurrection).  I do not nullify the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly (if I try to be righteous by my own power and works, then I nullify the grace of God in my life).

I wan to encourage you to read the first 8 chapters of the book of Romans.  Especially Romans 6, 7, 8.  It will clear up many questions.  

Keep this in mind.  Humans are made up of body, soul, and spirit.  All three make up every person that is every born.  We do not have the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God, or the Spirit of Christ dwelling in us unless we come to Christ in faith and we repent and are baptized (Acts 2:37-41; 5:32; 22:16; Mark 16:15-16; and the Romans chapters 5-8).  Once the Holy Spirit comes to live within you He will work to mould you into the image of God, the Spirit (2Corinthians 3:17-18).

• Upvote 1

You cannot overcome the flesh (desires of the soul) by the willing it to be so.  Once you decide, because of what you understand about God, you begin to come closer to Him.  But total commitment is necessary.  One must "crucify the flesh" by dying to yourself.  Paul wrote concerning those trying to be justified (made righteous) by their nature received at birth (Jews or Gentiles) that it did not come by works, but by faith. 

". . . nevertheless knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the Law (anything that a person does to try and  get right with God) but through faith in Christ Jesus, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we may be justified by faith in Christ, and not by works of the Law; since by the works of the Law shall no flesh be justified (doing good and trying to balance the scales between good and evil never brings about righteousness).  But if, while seeking to be justified in Christ, we ourselves have also been found sinners (A person who by faith is trusting in Christ, still has to fight sinning, but that does not mean that we are unworthy.  We still need to give ourselves over to walking after the Holy Spirit, or God, who dwells within us.), is Christ then a minister of sin? May it never be!  For if I rebuild what I have destroyed (when one becomes a Christian), I prove myself to a transgressor.  For through the Law I died to the Law that I might live to God (It is no longer trying to work to receive justification).  I have been crucified with Christ (when I repented of sin and unbelief and through faith was baptized into Christ); and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me (Christ puts His Spirit within us, which gives us the power to overcome our ego or human spirit); and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me, and delivered Himself up for me (by His death, burial and resurrection).  I do not nullify the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly (if I try to be righteous by my own power and works, then I nullify the grace of God in my life).

I wan to encourage you to read the first 8 chapters of the book of Romans.  Especially Romans 6, 7, 8.  It will clear up many questions.  

Keep this in mind.  Humans are made up of body, soul, and spirit.  All three make up every person that is every born.  We do not have the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God, or the Spirit of Christ dwelling in us unless we come to Christ in faith and we repent and are baptized (Acts 2:37-41; 5:32; 22:16; Mark 16:15-16; and the Romans chapters 5-8).  Once the Holy Spirit comes to live within you He will work to mould you into the image of God, the Spirit (2Corinthians 3:17-18).

I will read Romans. Thanks Nelg. :)

Ok i can admit that it is possible you were not inciting. i'll own that.

Where am I wrong?    I understand God is the Almighty OMIPRESENT Light Radiance that can pour through those who awaken to him. You cannot awaken fully until we understand Egos role in blocking it. Judas is within. Or am I wrong on that too?!   

Peace, I apologize if you feel that I am judging you.  That is no where near my intent.  You ask where you are wrong, perhaps you are not teaching/speaking from scripture?  In 1 Timothy 6, the Apostle Paul makes this statement:

3 Some people may contradict our teaching, but these are the wholesome teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ. These teachings promote a godly life. 4 Anyone who teaches something different is arrogant and lacks understanding. Such a person has an unhealthy desire to quibble over the meaning of words. This stirs up arguments ending in jealousy, division, slander, and evil suspicions. 5 These people always cause trouble. Their minds are corrupt, and they have turned their backs on the truth. To them, a show of godliness is just a way to become wealthy. ( 1 Timothy 6:3-5 )

For an uplifting verse read Psalm 119 .

• Upvote 1