Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 Chat 6/1/10

pegsue

[sonny1] hi-hi-hi-hi

[desimo] hey sonny..interesting read regarding vnd...any great news from your direction on it?

[linda55] sonny1 , we were hopeing you had some news for us

[sonny1] desimo i didnt read it, what was it about

[sonny1] linda55 not realy any news persay, i am happy maliki gave up though

[desimo] was saying the PM basically ordered the bank to increase the exchange rate

[dantz57] sonny1 me too

[sonny1] desimo to be honest i dont follow the vnd that much, i would be the wrong guy to ask

[desimo] any word on when the parliament will be seated?

[dantz57] 15 days I heard

[sonny1] it was big to me that the elections appears to be over for the most part, and i realy like that basra bank lit up the cbi

[bringiton] 15 day max

[sonny1] desimo my guess would be this week

[sonny1] wow this thing is going to be over quick

[Lacey] sonny1 great

[desimo] sonny I like your optimism

[sonny1] enjoy whats left of this ride, because were about to get off it

[linda55] do you think they will rv this week

[machcobra] sonny1 why do you think it will be over quick?

[bumper64] hey sonny1, glad to see you bro! Hello again room!

[dantz57] I'm gonna cry now

[Azianangelz] Bumper64 hi

[bumper64] sonny1 I'm ready to get off this ride!!

[bumper64] Azianangelz hello

[sonny1] linda55 not this week, but it could be imo, within 20 days, but im still sticking to july 26th or alitte before

[dantz57] I already miss you guys

[bumper64] linda55 good and you

[sonny1] machcobra all the pressure their under, plus saturdays article

[sonny1] hey bump

[sonny1] were not the only ones that knows what iraq has to do, trust me iraq also knows

[dantz57] sonny1 Did you have a good leave of absence?

[rich daniels] i hope A is under massive pressure when he gets pm

[sonny1] dantz57 yes, thanks feel refreshed, plus saturdays article said exactly what ive been saying for the last 2 years, it felt good reading it

[dantz57] sonny1 we new it all along

[sonny1] YEP

budget?

[sonny1] linda55 three months ago.

[sonny1] Squadie yes, i was just typing that

[AniseG] That would be awsome..Im not holding my breath though..But it sound good

[bumper64] sonny1 I will run run run to the bank to cash in at 1.40 - 1.60

[dantz57] linda55 They just ain't sayin

[sonny1] Bumper64 me too

[bumper64] machcobra

[linda55] sonny1 , well we know now that they know what they are not telling us

[sonny1] linda55 i think upper bank peeps now whats coming, but tellers and branch managers will find out the same time we do

[AniseG] dantz57

[sonny1] you cant tell me the head of chase and boa (who helped iraq set up atm's) dont know whats coming

[sonny1] BBL

• Upvote 10

cant wait for july 26th to come and go without a RV. heard it all too many times before to get excited

[/quote

COOL MAYBE WE CAN GO TO THE PARK AND HOLD HANDS ON JULY 26TH AND EAT SNOWCONES!!!!!

knew the dramatic exit wouldnt last ---

THANKS I WAS PREPARING FOR A PLAY...................HOW TO DEAL WITH ****** BAGS ON THE INTERNET. THEY SAID I WAS OVER EXPERIENCED THOUGH AND DIDNT GIVE ME THE PART...........ERRRRRRR

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

cant wait for july 26th to come and go without a RV. heard it all too many times before to get excited

Why waste your time and ours if you have negative input here. If you don't like the info here go someplace else.... IMO......

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

When people bring something to this site like sonny1 i appreicate their effort. If you don't like what he has to say go to the Lop section and you will be right at home.

• Upvote 5

Is that really necessary? its funny how if anyone else had said something like that they would be banned for bashing or something.....good job of setting an example....he was simply stating an opinion, not coming after you or bashing you....alot of people have given up relying on dates that are brought foward and you have to respect that....you can thank all the fake "gurus or pumpers" for that....i could understand if he was being specifically rude to you but I dont see it that way......

There was another post that has been deleted now, and it was a direct shot at Sonny1. I think Sonny1 was justified and I'm glad to see the other post and hopefully the poster gone.

• Upvote 1

There was another post that has been deleted now, and it was a direct shot at Sonny1. I think Sonny1 was justified and I'm glad to see the other post and hopefully the poster gone.

another post under this? well if there was then im sorry.....didnt see anything else thats why i said that....just his response.....

• Downvote 1

THERE WERE MORE POSTS, I DELETED THEM, THEY WERE PRETTY NASTY!

ok well then by all means stand up for yourself....regarless of what was said everyone has their right to their own opinion and thoughts and no one should be attacked for them period.....there is a difference between being rude and kindly disagreeing with someone.....

• Downvote 3

its always nice to read such positive remarks, does that dark cloud ever leave from over your head GO RV!!!!d?

Edited by caz1104

ame='Mr. Smith' date='01 June 2010 - 08:22 PM' timestamp='1275441758' post='126851']

[/quote

COOL MAYBE WE CAN GO TO THE PARK AND HOLD HANDS ON JULY 26TH AND EAT SNOWCONES!!!!!

THANKS I WAS PREPARING FOR A PLAY...................HOW TO DEAL WITH ****** BAGS ON THE INTERNET. THEY SAID I WAS OVER EXPERIENCED THOUGH AND DIDNT GIVE ME THE PART...........ERRRRRRR

By the looks of these "back and forths" I get the impression that most of you folks are'nt too far removed from high school.

[sonny1] hi-hi-hi-hi

[desimo] hey sonny..interesting read regarding vnd...any great news from your direction on it?

[linda55] sonny1 , we were hopeing you had some news for us

[sonny1] desimo i didnt read it, what was it about

[sonny1] linda55 not realy any news persay, i am happy maliki gave up though

[desimo] was saying the PM basically ordered the bank to increase the exchange rate

[dantz57] sonny1 me too

[sonny1] desimo to be honest i dont follow the vnd that much, i would be the wrong guy to ask

[desimo] any word on when the parliament will be seated?

[dantz57] 15 days I heard

[sonny1] it was big to me that the elections appears to be over for the most part, and i realy like that basra bank lit up the cbi

[bringiton] 15 day max

[sonny1] desimo my guess would be this week

[sonny1] wow this thing is going to be over quick

[Lacey] sonny1 great

[desimo] sonny I like your optimism

[sonny1] enjoy whats left of this ride, because were about to get off it

[linda55] do you think they will rv this week

[machcobra] sonny1 why do you think it will be over quick?

[bumper64] hey sonny1, glad to see you bro! Hello again room!

[dantz57] I'm gonna cry now

[Azianangelz] Bumper64 hi

[bumper64] sonny1 I'm ready to get off this ride!!

[bumper64] Azianangelz hello

[sonny1] linda55 not this week, but it could be imo, within 20 days, but im still sticking to july 26th or alitte before

[dantz57] I already miss you guys

[bumper64] linda55 good and you

[sonny1] machcobra all the pressure their under, plus saturdays article

[sonny1] hey bump

[sonny1] were not the only ones that knows what iraq has to do, trust me iraq also knows

[dantz57] sonny1 Did you have a good leave of absence?

[rich daniels] i hope A is under massive pressure when he gets pm

[sonny1] dantz57 yes, thanks feel refreshed, plus saturdays article said exactly what ive been saying for the last 2 years, it felt good reading it

[dantz57] sonny1 we new it all along

[sonny1] YEP

budget?

[sonny1] linda55 three months ago.

[sonny1] Squadie yes, i was just typing that

[AniseG] That would be awsome..Im not holding my breath though..But it sound good

[bumper64] sonny1 I will run run run to the bank to cash in at 1.40 - 1.60

[dantz57] linda55 They just ain't sayin

[sonny1] Bumper64 me too

[bumper64] machcobra

[linda55] sonny1 , well we know now that they know what they are not telling us

[sonny1] linda55 i think upper bank peeps now whats coming, but tellers and branch managers will find out the same time we do

[AniseG] dantz57

[sonny1] you cant tell me the head of chase and boa (who helped iraq set up atm's) dont know whats coming

[sonny1] BBL

truetruetrue

All of you mean-spirited, nasty people remind me of bullies - they just HAVE to pick on someone else to make themselves feel special. Just get over it and please go away.

I'm glad that the mods are deleting the really mean posts.

Sonny1 -- you're appreciated :woot:

• Upvote 2