Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - FROM IRAQIA TV: IT'S EXPECTED FOR THE IQD VALUE TO BE CLOSE TO A DOLLAR WITHIN 2 WEEKS!!!

DinarThug

Frankie Continues To Double Down On This Story - U Go Girl ...

KTFA:

moneytalks1:  HI Frank,Are you going to expound today on Delta's latest findings? You did say yesterday that you were going to give more details today.  Thanx

Frank26:  No.....TEAM CHAT CC ............ Was the first time i mentioned a subject no one was considering.

By the end of the day it became INTEL.

Because it was inner twined with two other factors and since we do not believe in coincidences within the MR it attracted our attention.

First we learn from ITEAM that the internet in Iraq was shut down.

Then we learn about o's EO he signed that morning concerning the internet.

Finally DELTA's TEAM sees that the CBI was interviewed by a news source that deals with finances.

These combs ...... Sequence seems to be orchestrated.

"Others" ........ Are claiming it is just slow right now ......... NOT !!! !!! !!!

This Silent Mode made to talk to The Citizens PRIVATELY while they shut out the outside is interesting.

You are not being told ........ But we did share that the Citizens are doing some protesting in the streets. They want Value ...... So does the World....... So do You.

Wait a minute !!! Didn't I say No?   Leave me alone…..lol

But do promise to tell You so much more on Your Monday CC.

Pure Aloha .......  KTFA  Frank

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

***///

Whadja hafta smoke to bring that on....?   :shrug:

:P

I hung out on Hotel St for 4 years (I hear that's part of town has all changed now.)  After the 2nd year, locals were surprised to learn,  I wasn't local. They'd say, "No ways bra!"  :lol:

• Upvote 1

I hung out on Hotel St for 4 years (I hear that's part of town has all changed now.)  After the 2nd year, locals were surprised to learn,  I wasn't local. They'd say, "No ways bra!"   :lol:

***///

Yes ways, bra... a howlie gone native !!

You n' Dog n' Beth ! :eek:

But you probably looked more local than those two do !   :lol:

Once, in 2010, when asked to translate the word Iraq, Delta proceeded to punch his groin..........

Wtf - Somebody Negged Texas1 For Tea Bagging On Delta After I Had Given Him A Plus 1 ? :blink:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1