Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Imagine what may have taken place that day

Heavyduty053

He placed one scoop of clay upon another until a form of lifeless being lay there on the ground. All of the Garden's inhabitants paused to witness this event never before seen. Hawks and Eagles hovered looking down, Giraffes stretched their heads, trees bowed with thousands of birds and Butterflies paused on beautiful flowers and watched. God the master turned to all and said, "I will make life so good you will love me always for I made you that way".

All of creation stood in silence and gazed upon the lifeless form and the creator reached inside himself and removed something yet unseen. He pulled it out and held it up and said, "This is the seed of choice, it will give all the will to choose freely". An angel standing off a little in the distance walked up and said, "But what if he doesn't understand and chooses not to love?. God smiled and said, "Come with me and let me help you understand what I am doing". Unbound by time they walked through several coming centuries taking a look at the seed of choice, it is both bitter and sweet. The angel gasped at what he saw, Spontaneous love, voluntary devotion, chosen tenderness. He felt the love, he saw the creation sharing burdens and helping one another over and over again. The angel looked at God and said, "I have never seen such a beautiful thing, this out pouring of love for one another". Truly this is a great thing.

God smiled and said, "Ah, but you have only seen the sweet, now witness the bitter side". A stench enveloped the both of them as the angel turned in horror. The angel could not believe what was before their eyes. "What is this, the angel asked", Selfishness, pride, hatred, greed and arrogance". The angel stood speechless as they passed through the centuries of repugnance. All the filth, rotten hearts, ruptured promises, forgotten loyalties, this is the bitter side of free will of choice. Well with all this they cannot love you, they will forget you and many will reject you.....They will get set in their ways and never come back to love you. God said, "some will some won't". The creator took the angel by the hand and walked on through time, further into the future until they stood before a tree, a tree that would be fashioned into a cradle. On they went through time and stood at the trunk of another tree, a wide strong tree. The angel asked and what this one for, God said, "One day they will cut this tree and place it on a high hill and hang me on it because they do not understand". The angel stood there just looking at God in silence. Surely they will not do this after all the good you give them. It was then that the angel said, "just don't give them the seed of free will and you will not have to suffer this". God said, "If I remove this seed then love would also be removed and all would be doomed so the world as I wanted it to be would be wasted.

All of Heaven heard this and they drew their swords to protect their master, all of nature rose to rescue, all of eternity was poised to protect its creator and they all stood and watched him as he gave no command. God said, "Understand this must be done, for this is the only way that my creation will have forgiveness form Satan. I must give of myself to save them. As the angel stood there looking at what lay before him, his creator on the tree, whipped, beaten bloody and worn by the very one who gave them the seed of free will, he heard a loud thunderous cry, MY GOD, MY GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME. Why, why will you make this sacrifice, you are not guilty. God said, "If I didn't love would not live in the hearts of anyone". They returned  to the lifeless figure on the ground and God bent down and blew the breath of life in him and he named him Adam. The God turned to the angel and said, " this one and all who follow after will have the seed of choice to choose good or bad, bitter or sweet and when their life's are over they will come before me and I will open the Book of Life and if their names are written there then they will be welcomed into Heaven, if they are not then they will be cast into eternal torment for eternity. This is free will of choice.

• Upvote 7

Sorry for putting this in the wrong column Lugi, my misstep but it is a powerful message for anyone who has a heart and conscience at all. For all those who don't take time to read my stories once a week...I invite you to take a look, you might just get an inspiration out of it.....Have a Blessed day

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 2