Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MPs: We seek to hold a special investigation into the Iraq money stolen era Maliki session

yota691

• Agency eighth day
  • February 7, 2015, 13:02
  •  
  • 28 Reading
iraqi-parlement.jpg

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

Parliamentarians from different political bloc seeks to hold a special session to investigate the fate of the state funds that were to theft in the era of President of the former Minister Nuri al-Maliki, it is hoped to hold, next Monday, in the presence of BSA governorates officials, to discuss the detailed report prepared in this regard.

The decision of the parliament, MP Niazi architecture Ihsanoglu, "The House of Representatives planned to collect signatures and hold a special session to conduct financial and supervisory review detailed on the possibility to recover the funds from the budgets of previous years," pointing out that the final accounts received by the parliament for those years were reviewed by the Committee Parliamentary Finance, and that there is continuity with the BSA and government agencies concerned to take over the year ending accounts. "

He said, "The previous governments spent money without legal bills, and that is not so inform the House of Representatives, which means the existence of corruption in the cases of those expenses."

According to reports issued by the Iraqi human rights organizations, the stolen money in the country is estimated at between 9 to $ 21 billion.

In turn revealed MP from the Kurdistan Alliance, Hajuan Abdullah, the existence of corruption and trading positions of high military ranks, pointing out that the senior positions and military ranks in the Ministries of Defense and Interior, in Maliki's government, was sold for sums of money. (AA)

He stressed that "the members of the Kurdistan Alliance, have evidence and documents to prove it," adding that they "will present to Parliament and the Integrity Commission at a later time, and the opening of a thorough investigation on them by the competent authorities". (AA)

Efforts to hold a special parliamentary session to investigate Iraq's money stolen era Maliki

barlman-640x480-500x288.jpg

Baghdad-Iraq Press -7 February: MPs seek from different political bloc to hold a special session to investigate the fate of the state funds that were to theft in the era of President of the former Minister Nuri al-Maliki, it is hoped to hold, next Monday, in the presence of BSA governorates officials , to discuss the detailed report prepared in this regard.

The decision of the parliament, MP Niazi architecture Ihsanoglu, "The House of Representatives planned to collect signatures and hold a special session to conduct financial and supervisory review detailed on the possibility to recover the funds from the budgets of previous years," pointing out that the final accounts received by the parliament for those years were reviewed by the Committee Parliamentary Finance, and that there is continuity with the BSA and government agencies concerned to take over the year ending accounts. "

He said, "The previous governments spent money without legal bills, and that is not so inform the House of Representatives, which means the existence of corruption in the cases of those expenses."

According to reports issued by the Iraqi human rights organizations, the stolen money in the country is estimated at between 9 to $ 21 billion.

In turn revealed MP from the Kurdistan Alliance, Hajuan Abdullah, the existence of corruption and trading positions of high military ranks, pointing out that the senior positions in the military ranks of the Ministries of Defense and Interior, in Maliki's government, was sold for money.

He stressed that "the members of the Kurdistan Alliance, have evidence and documents to prove it," adding that they "will present to Parliament and the Integrity Commission at a later time, and the opening of a thorough investigation on them by the competent authorities" .anthy (1)

• Upvote 2

M is toast !!!!!

Bad news for Dontlops SUPER HERO "maliki"...........the KURDS say they have undeniable proof of CORRUPTION........M is toast !!

Does this here article say anything about maliki doing anything wrong ?

Why you call me out is beyond me

I guess it's because you are wrong so much you try to deter your quagmire to someone else

The kurds are devided umongest the kurds

The Kurds have proof of corruption of the Kurds during malikis govt

So I guess maliki should hang for that too

You remind me of the old soviets

Ya just don't want to post those articles do ya

Just google " kurdistan corruption"

Ya might learn something

But I figure you already know and willingly participate in the propaganda campaign , hey it's free access to the Internet for ya so why not , right?

Here

I'll post one

Read this and learn

( Leaders accused of oil and gas trading with the ISIS enemy )

Written on November 10, 2014 by Editor in Corruption, ISIS, KDP, KRG, Kurd news, Kurdistan, PUK

At the top of the list of people accused of trading in oil and gas with the ISIS enemy are two step-brothers of the president – Nehad and Hemdad Bazani – both of whom hold leading positions within the KDP (Kurdistan Democratic Party) and are well-known in Kurdistan for having done lucrative business with the Iraqi regime in the past. Next on the list is Aras Sheik Changi, a cousin of Jalal Talabani, who controls the PUK-owned company Nokan and is accused of buying oil from ISIS. Aras joined Talabani in the PUK (Patriotic Union of Kurdistan) in the 1980s and, after about one year, Talabani sent him to abroad – that was his contribution to the Kurdish struggle.

http://kurdistantribune.com/2014/kdp-puk-leaders-accused-of-oil-gas-trading-isis-enemy/

Want to see some more ?

Just ask , I doubt you will since your able to "Google ", "kurdistan corruption " yourself

You think the Kurds are honest , that's a joke

Now the holiest of all the sunnis geez where should we start

How about asking a marine what they sunnis were like in falluja

See if the sunnis were diplomatic

Both the Kurds and the Sunnis spent their money on arms instead of infrastructure so it's only right to turn them on each other and let them use their weapons

I guess we better hang maliki since the entire country is and has been full of terrorists for decades starting with the kurds who were on the usa terrorists list for decades only recently removed as a tool to stop the Kurds from stealing oil and come to an agreement with baghdad

You were so happy about that agreement that the Kurds stop stealing oil

Now you want to hang maliki for sticking to his guns

Is Kurdistan the Next Autocracy? Petro-Dollars Lead to Corruption in Northern Iraq

Kurdistan's leader Massoud Barzani has presided over a crackdown on journalists and dissent.

http://www.alternet.org/world/autocracy-kurdistan

Really

You should read about these people in iraq including the Kurds and Sunnis

Of course the Kurds were our ally in Iraq we were killing the Kurds enemy geez they helped us and we armed them

Now look at them

Back to the same thing

Iraq needs an iron fist not an appeaser

Appeasing them only gives them more weapons , the people still suffer , and the liars and thieves steal as much as they can

Kurdishttp://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2015/01/iraq-kurdish-peshmerga-division-islamic-state.html#h peshmerga divisions hamper war effort

See China

Calling people out can get you squashed

If ya got something to say

Sometimes it's better to just say it instead of attacking individual dv members by name

ppen to the Kurds is if the PUK and KDP peshmerga united. Peshmerga are the soul of Kurdistan,” said Omar Mohsen, a PUK member since 1976 who fought IS militants for 23 days in August in a village near the Syrian border. He lamented, however, “Corruption won't allow it. The PUK and KDP leadership is rife with corruption

Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2015/01/iraq-kurdish-peshmerga-division-islamic-state.html#h#ixzz3R6IM8CAy

Maliki was limited as to what he could do

So is abadi

If appeasing doesn't work under abadi

They will return to the iron fist I'm afraid

Led by the shitte clerics

And maliki may seem gentle compared to what could be I store

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

DONTLOP...ASK,

(Does this here article say anything about maliki doing anything wrong ?

Why you call me out is beyond me)

Because you are the only living breathing creature on the planet that actually thinks Maliki is a good guy that has done nothing wrong  !!!!!..........THAT"S NUTS !!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Every country over there is run by a dictator

It's all they understand

Brute force

Off with their heads

DONTLOP...ASK,

(Does this here article say anything about maliki doing anything wrong ?

Why you call me out is beyond me)

Because you are the only living breathing creature on the planet that actually thinks Maliki is a good guy that has done nothing wrong  !!!!!..........THAT"S NUTS !!!!!!

So now you know what I think

• Upvote 2

Talking about other members is usless

No one is gaining anything from it

Just usless babble when they got nothing intelligent to say

Abadi was all for cutting the kurds out of the budget in 2014

Should we get out the rope ?

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

Talking about other members is usless

No one is gaining anything from it

Just usless babble when they got nothing intelligent to say

Abadi was all for cutting the kurds out of the budget in 2014

Should we get out the rope ?

Maybe he was playing mind games with Maliki about his real intentions.

"Maybe" ?

Are you speculating ?

Why here ya go read up and tell me if this was just a mind game with maliki

Your not making sense

http://m.thenational.ae/world/iraq/iraq-cant-finance-budget-deficit-without-kurdish-oil-revenues-says-legislator

Echoing remarks made in the past week by the prime minister Nouri Al Maliki and Oil Minister Abdul Kareem Luaibi, Mr Al Abadi said the central government would have to cut the Kurds’ budget share.

“They are not contributing, so why should they get something out of it?” he asked in an interview. “At the moment we have a deficit of 21 trillion. If you add 15 to 16 trillion to it, the budget will collapse,” he said, estimating the additional shortfall if no Kurdish oil revenue is handed over.

Mr Al Abadi, who is also a senior member of Mr Al Maliki’s Shiiite Dawa party, said time was running out for the budget to be passed before parliament is dissolved ahead of an election on April 30. He said it would be hard to muster a quorum of 163 of the assembly’s 325 members during an electoral campaign.

Kurdish and Sunni Muslim opposition lawmakers would stay away, as would MPs busy campaigning or those without a motive to turn up because they were not running for re-election, he said.

Mr Al Abadi accused the Kurds of seeking to prolong oil talks until after the poll to entrench a fait accompli whereby they pocket their own revenue from oil “officially” piped to Turkey and still receive their 17 per cent share of the federal budget

Ya he was just playing mind games with maliki

• Upvote 1

And although Abadi has accomplished more in weeks than Maliki did in years you are still swinging from Maliki"s nuts............Maliki did zero for the country of Iraq in 8 wasted years.....he  and his family and his band of goons has raped that country for hundreds of billions.....he purposely made sure no important laws ever got passed that would actually move the country  forward, a thief, A murdering coward, but yet your hero........

Maliki is not even a pimple on Abadi butt .

Edited by Markinsa
Language
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

And although Abadi has accomplished more in weeks than Maliki did in years you are still swinging from Maliki"s nuts............Maliki did zero for the country of Iraq in 8 wasted years.....he and his family and his band of goons has raped that country for hundreds of billions.....he purposely made sure no important laws ever got passed that would actually move the country forward, a thief, A murdering coward, but yet your hero........

Maliki is not even a pimple on Abadi butt .

How on earth did they get out of chapter 7

How did all those trade agreements get set up

Nothing happens in weeks in iraq everything was work in progress

If you think nothing happened in 8 years in iraq then every one else has been lying for 8 years

You and your kind have been calling a rv every day for ten years on every piece of legislation passed over those years

You are way behind or unable to remember the past 8 years

As the terrorists attacked and maliki asked the U.S. for help to hold up the us end of the agreement , obama ordered iraq to get rid of maliki or obama wouldnt help iraq

Obama ordered his personal terrorist appeasement policies on iraq , he blackmailed iraq , using the terrorists obama armed to do it

The appeasers have no choice at the time , and only time will tell how any of this appeasement will lead to anything good for iraq

Obama is no leader , but he dictated iraqi policy

Maliki won the election until obama got involved

You have proven you don't have the ability to read with understanding or remember anything in the last 8 years

Edited by Markinsa
  • Upvote 1

How did the banking system get developed in iraq ?

I suppose it was abadi

He's the one setting up the ATMs and credit cards right

Maliki did nothing but hold iraq together and ignore washington joe bidens call to devide iraq up and wash away iraq as a nation along with the cbi and its holdings

I don't like maliki any more than I like you , but I do know you don't have a clue about iraq

Who was it that called out one of the dinar vet members on this topic ?

exactly!

I guess when someone calls out another member by name in open forum were just supposed to smile at the little terrorist

• Upvote 2

How did the banking system get developed in iraq ?

I suppose it was abadi

He's the one setting up the ATMs and credit cards right

Maliki did nothing but hold iraq together and ignore washington joe bidens call to devide iraq up and wash away iraq as a nation along with the cbi and its holdings

I don't like maliki any more than I like you , but I do know you don't have a clue about iraq

Who was it that called out one of the dinar vet members on this topic ?

I guess when someone calls out another member by name in open forum were just supposed to smile at the little terrorist

WHAT?