Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Which American state is your heart in?

The Machine

Take the test link below ..... I got:

Your heart is in: Louisiana It's a lovely melting pot of the most beautiful people living life to the fullest. It's full of culture, and there's never a shortage of something interesting to experience. You're quite beautiful yourself and your heart knows that's your place.

http://bitecharge.com/play/stateheart

• Upvote 3

I got Texas - kinda surprised me but yet I had no idea where it would be  -- I really had not even given much thought to where I would like to live - there is a lot to consider really --  very interesting test --

I have been taking those tests all evening   pretty interesting and revealing  - they have been pretty much right on with the results as to how I feel and see myself -  and I don't think you can actually cheat on these things -  I mean if you are serious about an answer -- I was very honest and could answer them rather quickly -  thanks Machine -- 

• Upvote 1

Your heart is in Hawaii

Out in the middle of the Pacific awaits the lovely place your heart’s dream.  It’s safe, quaint, beautiful, and full of amazing culture.  You can either make it a temporary stay, or live there as long as you want.  It’s really all up to you, but your heart adores the life out of it.

We were married on Kauai 25+ years ago (picked up our marriage license at the Pono Fish Market) and I did not want to leave.  Not sure how answering 10 questions would reveal this information, but it is spot on in my case.