Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lopster tank bound?

pudge

And they will need to borrow more money to pay off the principles as they become due

Right now they raise the debt ceiling about twice a year to cover their embezzlement schemes

So if I buy a treasury bond and after thirty years I decide to sell them the govt will roll them over ?

Roll them over to who?

Jp Morgan

Citi group

Goldman Sachs

Then they just sit there in assets for them to borrow against from the fed

It's just debt on top of debt

Who's arguing that?  Your bond would be paid in full but not institutional investors or other governments.  they would be rolled over.  Of course it's debt on debt.  We shouldn't be doing it but the point is it would happen no matter what economic or political system you have because of corrupt politicians.

• Upvote 1

Speaking of fiat, isn't this exactly what you're trying to do with the Dinar?  You are saying the CBI can revalue its currency to be worth more against the dollar by fiat decree? No? 

What is so GD special about Iraq that they could this?  Isn't the US special?  Aren't we experiencing a rebirth in oil exploration along with the phenomena of fracking?  Our proven reserves are top 10.

I have a solution. We're massively in debt right?  How about the Fed making a decree that the US dollar is 1000 times more valuable than the British pound so that 1 dollar equals 1500 ponds.  Then we could exchange all our dollars for 4.5 quadrillion Pounds and pay off our 17 trillion dollar debt plus think of all the goods and services Americans could buy.

Happy days are here again!!

I like that idea

Just stop and reconstruct the whole monetary system and toss away the past

Who's arguing that?  Your bond would be paid in full but not institutional investors or other governments.  they would be rolled over.  Of course it's debt on debt.  We shouldn't be doing it but the point is it would happen no matter what economic or political system you have because of corrupt politicians.

So if I max out a credit card I just get another to pay the first one

That's classic embezzlement

It's a mess so when they redo the fiat system and a pound of silver is equal to $1.50 what good will it do to own gold or silver?

The pay masters

The federal reserves and the central banking systems of the world

Dontlop, please.  You are smart enough not to fall for conspiracy.  I was once a conspiratorial nut job.  I read the New American, joined the JS society.  Believed George Will was secretly a liberal.  Subscribed to the spotlight and read Nord Davis' Publication. I had dinner with Ed Griffin, author of "The Creature from Jeckyll Island".  I have all the secret stuff by the secret people.  I stayed up late on the computer talking with my 'enlightened' friends about how stupid the rest of America was and that we knew the truth about everything, especially the CFR and Bilderbergers.

IT WAS ALL BS!!!

All profit from the FR is returned to the US Treasury and that's all you need to know about that.  

I like that idea

Just stop and reconstruct the whole monetary system and toss away the past

So if I max out a credit card I just get another to pay the first one

That's classic embezzlement

It's a mess so when they redo the fiat system and a pound of silver is equal to $1.50 what good will it do to own gold or silver?

Well you shouldn't get another CC should you?

• Upvote 1

It's not a secret

All money flows thru the central banking system and most of the money is used over and over and on the books multiple times

Yep the same dollars I hold in my pocket are also owned buy others

That's ok I'll spend them to keep them circulating so no one knows

They got the system set up that you spend everything you make

It's just curculating bs

It's like this

THE $100 BILL

It's a slow day in the small town of Pumphandle, Oklahoma and the streets are deserted.

Times are tough, everybody is in debt, and everybody is living on credit.

A tourist visiting the area drives through town, stops at the motel,

and lays a $100 bill on the desk saying he wants to inspect the rooms upstairs to pick one for the night.

As soon as he walks upstairs, the motel owner grabs the bill and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher.

(Stay with this..... and pay attention)

The butcher takes the $100 and runs down the street to retire his debt to the pig farmer.

The pig farmer takes the $100 and heads off to pay his bill to his

supplier, the Co-op.

The guy at the Co-op takes the $100 and runs to pay his debt to the local prostitute, who has also been facing hard times and has had to offer her "services" on credit.

The hooker rushes to the hotel and pays off her room bill with the

hotel Owner.

The hotel proprietor then places the $100 back on the counter so the traveler will not suspect anything.

At that moment the traveler comes down the stairs, states that the rooms are not satisfactory, picks up the $100 bill and leaves.

No one produced anything. No one earned anything.

However, the whole town now thinks that they are out of debt and there is a false atmosphere of optimism and glee.

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Upvote 1

It's not a secret

All money flows thru the central banking system and most of the money is used over and over and on the books multiple times

Yep the same dollars I hold in my pocket are also owned buy others

That's ok I'll spend them to keep them circulating so no one knows

They got the system set up that you spend everything you make

It's just curculating bs

It's like this

THE $100 BILL

It's a slow day in the small town of Pumphandle, Oklahoma and the streets are deserted.

Times are tough, everybody is in debt, and everybody is living on credit.

A tourist visiting the area drives through town, stops at the motel,

and lays a $100 bill on the desk saying he wants to inspect the rooms upstairs to pick one for the night.

As soon as he walks upstairs, the motel owner grabs the bill and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher.

(Stay with this..... and pay attention)

The butcher takes the $100 and runs down the street to retire his debt to the pig farmer.

The pig farmer takes the $100 and heads off to pay his bill to his

supplier, the Co-op.

The guy at the Co-op takes the $100 and runs to pay his debt to the local prostitute, who has also been facing hard times and has had to offer her "services" on credit.

The hooker rushes to the hotel and pays off her room bill with the

hotel Owner.

The hotel proprietor then places the $100 back on the counter so the traveler will not suspect anything.

At that moment the traveler comes down the stairs, states that the rooms are not satisfactory, picks up the $100 bill and leaves.

No one produced anything. No one earned anything.

However, the whole town now thinks that they are out of debt and there is a false atmosphere of optimism and glee.

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

Great story except that they all were really paid.  Wouldn't have mattered were it five 20 dollar gold pieces being passed around.  What is your point?  You think this is an evil conspiracy?  What should have been the appropriate payment for each of these that would be sound?

Who is Fudge?

• Upvote 1

No point we should run an add in the paper for people who are owed 100 dollars and also owe 100 dollars and invite them to a seminar where we all just pass around a hundred dollar bill till everyone is paid off then we can go home

We can pay off thousands of dollars worth of debt with no one doing anything

Just passing it around / and if your owed more than a hundred you can stick around and pass it around a couple more times till every one is paid off

Fiat currency is just that

Nothing

So iraq wants some of that nothing , just say it's good and it is

Ah ha ha ha ha

They should teach that in economics schools around the world

http://pro.moneymappress.com/MMRBSMKBSEXT/WMMRQB03/?pub=mmr&h=true

During the boom years of the 1950s and 1960s, every dollar of debt that was created, we got $2.41 worth of economic growth.

So that was pretty good bang for the buck.

But by the "stagflation" of the late 1970s that relationship had actually collapsed.

So now for a dollar of debt in the late 1970s, we were only getting $.41 in growth, so, obviously, that's a huge drop-off.

It's all good

We will just issue a local currency when this bubble explodes

The rest of the world is going to be very upset but hey , they called us an experiment here in the USA so they invested in an experiment

No point we should run an add in the paper for people who are owed 100 dollars and also owe 100 dollars and invite them to a seminar where we all just pass around a hundred dollar bill till everyone is paid off then we can go home

We can pay off thousands of dollars worth of debt with no one doing anything

Just passing it around / and if your owed more than a hundred you can stick around and pass it around a couple more times till every one is paid off

Fiat currency is just that

Nothing

So iraq wants some of that nothing , just say it's good and it is

Asset backed currency is also just that.  Of course currency is passed around.  What other options are available?  When you live in a country of 350 million currency or gold will be passed from person to person paying off debt or buying services.  I don't get what you are trying to say?  If you were alone in this world you could keep your dollars? Is that what you're looking to do? What do you think money is for anyway? It's to give to someone else for something in return as a medium of exchange which is accepted by all.  Geez, I feel like I'm in Romper Room.  Maybe you would have survived better in the hunting and gathering societies?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL OL Fudge preachin....................that's funny from someone who doesn't understand the most simplistic concept of what DEBT is.............LOPster economics is priceless.................LOL LOL  LOL please tell us again how the US ALWAYS off its debt...........LOL LOL LOL then preach to us again LOLOLLOL. I see you haven't provided links to your assertions of Dinarians economic situation that you so boldly proclaimed earlier..........why is that? 

For someone who doesn't come here much...........Ol Fudge has suddenly got ALOT to say!  My guess he/her is just another regurgitated LOPster whose last (of many) name was banned. JMO

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

Asset backed currency is also just that.  Of course currency is passed around.  What other options are available?  When you live in a country of 350 million currency or gold will be passed from person to person paying off debt or buying services.  I don't get what you are trying to say?  If you were alone in this world you could keep your dollars? Is that what you're looking to do? What do you think money is for anyway? It's to give to someone else for something in return as a medium of exchange which is accepted by all.  Geez, I feel like I'm in Romper Room.  Maybe you would have survived better in the hunting and gathering societies?

What's that on your Magic Mirror?......Is that a smudge, pudge?   B) 

hqdefault.jpg

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1

You are all too easy.  It's like playing cards with my brother's kids.  Yes, it's just interest but that is all we're supposed to pay.  If it were me I wouldn't lend it in the first place but that's just me.  

How can there be a link to the economic habits of Dinar buyers?  Are you serious?  It's a secret so who would take the survey?  Just go to any Dinarian website and read every post and tell me that they are intellectually, economically savvy?  That they know anything about investing or currency trading.  If you think they do then you're one of 'em.

So link that

LOL OL Fudge preachin....................that's funny from someone who doesn't understand the most simplistic concept of what DEBT is.............LOPster economics is priceless.................LOL LOL  LOL please tell us again how the US ALWAYS off its debt...........LOL LOL LOL then preach to us again LOLOLLOL. I see you haven't provided links to your assertions of Dinarians economic situation that you so boldly proclaimed earlier..........why is that? 

For someone who doesn't come here much...........Ol Fudge has suddenly got ALOT to say!  My guess he/her is just another regurgitated LOPster whose last (of many) name was banned. JMO

How can there be a link to the economic habits of Dinar buyers?  Are you serious?  No one is supposed to know about this Dinar wealth builder so who would take the survey?  Just go to any Dinarian website and read every post and tell me that they are intellectually, economically savvy?  That they know anything about investing or currency trading.  If you think they do then you're one of 'em.

So link that

Edited by pudge
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They buy bonds our govt spends there money and then has to sell more bonds when their bonds mature to pay them back and that's on top of all the interest they paid

They never pay off their debts

Eventually they will find better places to buy bonds like iraq so we better start a war over there so we still look like the best place to buy bonds because if we can't sell our bonds were screwed

Sad ugliness of it all

Horrifying

But but

No no

It is what it is and we pay taxes to ensure it

They buy bonds our govt spends there money and then has to sell more bonds when their bonds mature to pay them back and that's on top of all the interest they paid

They never pay off their debts

Eventually they will find better places to buy bonds like iraq so we better start a war over there so we still look like the best place to buy bonds because if we can't sell our bonds were screwed

Sad ugliness of it all

Horrifying

But but

No no

It is what it is and we pay taxes to ensure it

That would be good if no one bought our bonds if it meant not going into more debt.  But it is not realistic.  We have a long way to go before the US Bond is not trusted by the rest of the world.  In times of economic crises the world floods to the US bond market.

• Upvote 1

Uh we need to raise your taxes above and beyond what is necessary to run our country because we have accumulated so much debt we can't do without it

Ever look up total revenues of the us govt

In 2010 it was close to 6 trillion and we still spent about a trillion more than that and ran a trillion dollar deficit

7 trillion dollars they spent on a crappy economy

They are worse than the thieves in iraq

If no one bought our bonds the usa would default on its debt and the dollar would be inflated like they have been doing since 2008

They printed up 3.1 trillion new dollars in the last 5 years

Surely you've noticed the decline in the buying power of the dollar since 2008

Then you've probably noticed everyone else in the world devaluing their currency as a follow up to ensure their exports don't decline there by giving the dollar more buying power right back against foriegn currency

The dollar isn't getting stronger it's just getting stronger against foriegn currency because the race to devalue has taken place to avoid trade deficits which would break every other govt in the world

The USA makes a move and everyone else just follows

It's quite a game they are playing

Uh we need to raise your taxes above and beyond what is necessary to run our country because we have accumulated so much debt we can't do without it

Ever look up total revenues of the us govt

In 2010 it was close to 6 trillion and we still spent about a trillion more than that and ran a trillion dollar deficit

7 trillion dollars they spent on a crappy economy

They are worse than the thieves in iraq

If no one bought our bonds the usa would default on its debt and the dollar would be inflated like they have been doing since 2008

They printed up 3.1 trillion new dollars in the last 5 years

Surely you've noticed the decline in the buying power of the dollar since 2008

Then you've probably noticed everyone else in the world devaluing their currency as a follow up to ensure their exports don't decline there by giving the dollar more buying power right back against foriegn currency

The dollar isn't getting stronger it's just getting stronger against foriegn currency because the race to devalue has taken place to avoid trade deficits which would break every other govt in the world

The USA makes a move and everyone else just follows

It's quite a game they are playing

Yes, I agree.  It sounds as if we are all conservatives here.  But I think that's what interests me is that nearly everyone here is politically to the right and religious yet they get tripped up by the Dinar. I guess I just don't have the bug. Or dumb

• Upvote 1

Yes, I agree.  It sounds as if we are all conservatives here.  But I think that's what interests me is that nearly everyone here is politically to the right and religious yet they get tripped up by the Dinar. I guess I just don't have the bug. Or dumb

I see........so, a brain dead left-leaner such as myself needs no excuse for investing in Dinar.  Nice   :D 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1