Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lopster tank bound?

pudge

Typical LOPster Shiite stew..................create your own demise then cry about it. Folks aren't restricted to DA Tank for being saints..........to think otherwise shows how little "INTELLECT" one has.

lopsters are confined to one way of thinking, this is because they have convinced themselves all is well with our current monetary system that has been rigged from the get go  of worthless paper and debt. We dont have an actual currency thats because currencies hold true value the U.S dollar doesnt if it did we wouldnt be printing like its going out of style.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

Fiat system=funny money. I hope you love being a slave to the paymasters that have rigged the markets with the fiat funny money system and gazillion fiat derivatives. Fiat is another term for debt.. thats the key.  Banks dont even pay interest for you to keep your money in there.  Wanna know why? because theyd rather you go out and get into debt with credit cards etc.. debt=slavery

Who are the paymasters anyway?  Rockefeller, Carnegie? Morgan?  Well their dead.  George W? George H W? Putin? Janet Yellen? Bernanke? Volcker? Gates?  How do they get paid?  A 10 year bond doesn't pay much so I doubt that's what their invested in.  I know,  Skull & Bones Society?  Masons?  Bilderbergers?  The ghosts of Bretton Woods? 

Please help the ignorant among us like myself as to who the paymasters are so we too may be enlightened as we wait for our 'blessing' from the almighty Dinar.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey Fudge,

I was just reading your intial post...............where did you come up with your figures on Dinarians? My guess you pulled them out of your arse, but I would love to hear how you came up with such nonsense...........links please. Or are you like Ewingnut & Rock/Paper/Scissors who make it up as they go.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

"the US has always paid its debt".......lol you want to rethink that?

No I don't.  Do you?

Hey Fudge,

I was just reading your intial post...............where did you come up with your figures on Dinarians? My guess you pulled them out of your arse, but I would love to hear how you came up with such nonsense...........links please.

It is not nonsense.  No one with any investing or financial street cred has ever bought Dinar and for good reason.  Did your financial advisor recommend this to you or was it a friend who happened to have 'dinar intel'.  Is it really a secret anymore? 

Who are the paymasters anyway?  Rockefeller, Carnegie? Morgan?  Well their dead.  George W? George H W? Putin? Janet Yellen? Bernanke? Volcker? Gates?  How do they get paid?  A 10 year bond doesn't pay much so I doubt that's what their invested in.  I know,  Skull & Bones Society?  Masons?  Bilderbergers?  The ghosts of Bretton Woods? 

Please help the ignorant among us like myself as to who the paymasters are so we too may be enlightened as we wait for our 'blessing' from the almighty Dinar.

pudge do you believe this?

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/DXY:CUR

So our dollar is doing amazing now with trillions of dollars in debt? come on!!!

Markets are rigged..

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

dates back to the roman empire they used the fiat system with the roman dinarius and the economy always collapses under,  its designed to fail. These QE sessions are a joke to prolong the inevitable. Keep cheering on the FED haha

They collapse either way. It just takes longer under a fiat system because of it's elasticity which is able to control and counter balance runaway economic conditions.  Are you saying the US was really better off under the gold standard in the 1800s with individual banks issuing supposed gold backed currency?  You've got to be kidding.  There was a panic or recession every two years.  Why do you think they got the Fed going in the first place? Just dumb.

So you believe the "US always pays its debt" as your post suggests?

Name one debt the US has not paid.  Every bit of interest of the horrendous 17 trillion dollar debt has been paid up to date.

• Upvote 1

pudge do you believe this?

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/DXY:CUR

So our dollar is doing amazing now with trillions of dollars in debt? come on!!!

Markets are rigged..

Of course markets are rigged for the day trader.  Long term people have always made money in the markets.  If you started investing in 2009 you would have tripled your money.  But I am not a fan of the stock market

The usa has always remained in debt would be more appropriate

The USA just adds to its debt it doesn't pay off its debt

I agree but it would still be in debt no matter what monetary system it used because of Liberals and other sellouts.

• Upvote 1

"interest has been paid"................what about the intial DEBT?  If you or I paid JUST our interest................we would NEVER pay off our debt.

How can you "agree but would still be in debt" but state earlier that the US HAS always it's debts?

Must be the LOPster economics

Where are your links about Dinarians and their financial/ economic state?

Edited by caz1104

They collapse either way. It just takes longer under a fiat system because of it's elasticity which is able to control and counter balance runaway economic conditions.  Are you saying the US was really better off under the gold standard in the 1800s with individual banks issuing supposed gold backed currency?  You've got to be kidding.  There was a panic or recession every two years.  Why do you think they got the Fed going in the first place? Just dumb.

Name one debt the US has not paid.  Every bit of interest of the horrendous 17 trillion dollar debt has been paid up to date.

Lol they haven't paid any of the debts

The principles are outstanding trillions of dollars are already spent and gone now pay them back before you say they are paid back the interest payments are not paying their debts that's just the minimum payments. The principles will come due on those 30 year treasury bills then what ? You gonna say they are already paid off because you paid the interest ?

• Upvote 1

Jp Morgan for one

Citi group for another

Bank of America

Goldman Sachs

Come on who are the pay masters

Get real

The federal reserve and the central banking system that's who

Is it the CEO who is the paymaster or the stockholders which are everyday Americans?

"interest has been paid"................what about the intial DEBT?  If you or I paid JUST our interest................we would NEVER pay off our debt.

if you make your house payment are you not paying your bill as agreed.  The countries, namely Japan did not buy securities to be paid back tomorrow. They agreed to let us keep it for 10, 20 or 30 years. So yes, we are paying as agreed which is paying your debts. Next?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

so markets being rigged is ok? LOL it can only be rigged for inner circle wealthy to capitalize not the common man.  Goes back to the fiat system this is why they continue to enslave with debt and rig the game.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are making payments .....................but still have not paid OFF your debt. So taking your comment in regards to paying principal only........................is the debt still there?  Making payments does not mean squat. Until the debt is paid, it's still a debt. Try telling that to your bank............LOL

Edited by caz1104

Lol they haven't paid any of the debts

The principles are outstanding trillions of dollars are already spent and gone now pay them back before you say they are paid back the interest payments are not paying their debts that's just the minimum payments. The principles will come due on those 30 year treasury bills then what ? You gonna say they are already paid off because you paid the interest ?

Again, we are just paying as agreed so the interest on the debt being paid. No one is making a demand of payment.  In 30 years we will roll the debt over as we have always done. It's our fault for offering the securities. I'm not justifying that.  It will cripple us eventually but that has nothing to do with the monetary system.  Only our use of it.

so markets being rigged is ok? LOL it can only be rigged for inner circle wealthy to capitalize not the common man.  Goes back to the fiat system this is why they continue to enslave with debt and rig the game.

Markets were rigged in the 20's when were on the gold standard.  They would be rigged somewhat in whatever political system you choose

• Upvote 1

Fudge,

So now your saying the DEBT is NOT paid off..................so how can you say the US has always paid off its debt? Now if you want to state that the US pays its bills as agreed....................well even that's not accurate.............cause we wouldn't need to keep rolling it over

Again, we are just paying as agreed so the interest on the debt being paid. No one is making a demand of payment.  In 30 years we will roll the debt over as we have always done. It's our fault for offering the securities. I'm not justifying that.  It will cripple us eventually but that has nothing to do with the monetary system.  Only our use of it.

Markets were rigged in the 20's when were on the gold standard.  They would be rigged somewhat in whatever political system you choose

And they will need to borrow more money to pay off the principles as they become due

Right now they raise the debt ceiling about twice a year to cover their embezzlement schemes

So if I buy a treasury bond and after thirty years I decide to sell them the govt will roll them over ?

Roll them over to who?

Jp Morgan

Citi group

Goldman Sachs

Then they just sit there in assets for them to borrow against from the fed

It's just debt on top of debt

Speaking of fiat, isn't this exactly what you're trying to do with the Dinar?  You are saying the CBI can revalue its currency to be worth more against the dollar by fiat decree? No? 

What is so GD special about Iraq that they could this?  Isn't the US special?  Aren't we experiencing a rebirth in oil exploration along with the phenomena of fracking?  Our proven reserves are top 10.

I have a solution. We're massively in debt right?  How about the Fed making a decree that the US dollar is 1000 times more valuable than the British pound so that 1 dollar equals 1500 ponds.  Then we could exchange all our dollars for 4.5 quadrillion Pounds and pay off our 17 trillion dollar debt plus think of all the goods and services Americans could buy.

Happy days are here again!!

• Upvote 2