Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lopster tank bound?

pudge

There is no limitation for iraq except it's net worth

They can finance with there assets as collateral

They make payments forever like the usa does just keep selling more and more of their assets as they go

The loans don't have to be paid in full in one payment

No ones does

Eventually 20 trillion dollars later they do run out of natural resources , but if they invest properly into the private sector they have new ways to generate income

And all along the way they just keep adding to those assets and net worth

It's not impossible to do

To rv that is

But will they do it and if not , why not

Eventually iraq will be able to make their payments from their labors ( goods and services)

So......as a newbie does that mean we will have to de-myth all the things that gurus have installed in your head?  Remember rookie,  if it sounds too good to be true.........it probably isn't. Case in point......the complete meltdown by dinarians chasing after Nadita's fabricated scam today.  If it wasn't so tragic to watch, I would have had a good laugh watching the feeding frenzy. I knew it was a fraud right from the beginning, not because I am so smart, but because I have a good realistic understanding of how revaluations actually work in global finance.  And they don't start with secret cash-in schemes at one person's bank. LOL.  Sorry, but I find this misguided loyalty so sad to watch. 

Good Morning Ewingm ! Would you care to elaborate on how revaluations actually work in global finance ? I'm still learning. Thanks

Good Morning Ewingm ! Would you care to elaborate on how revaluations actually work in global finance ? I'm still learning. Thanks

Judging from the gray scale of ewingm's name......I would say he's been shown the door again.  He had a couple weeks off to "reevaluate" his posting technique......it obviously didn't work out.   :shrug: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1

Well Pudge it's you me and DL left to wrestle the truth out of this !  I'm not a lopster either , my position was the dinar will go nowhere for next 2 years.No RV/RI/LOP.

My concern now is that the rate could actually go the other way. 1220 1260 or even 1300. !  at the current rate the CBI is giving money away. They auction at 1166 a and  the "banks " can get 1220 off the street. Their version of money laundering. If the CBI goes that way  the dealers will follow and the dinarians will take big losses if they choose to get out.

The way they handle the budget is part of the answer. If they borrow $23Bn and oil doesn't  go back to $100+ , they must borrow again ,if they can. A death spiral.

If they cut internal expenses to the bone should be out of trouble in  years. Pay cuts and unemployment will hurt and I don't think the new COM is willing to risk it at least this year.

I don't know if you are versed in finance . What  do you think???

Well Pudge it's you me and DL left to wrestle the truth out of this !  I'm not a lopster either , my position was the dinar will go nowhere for next 2 years.No RV/RI/LOP.

My concern now is that the rate could actually go the other way. 1220 1260 or even 1300. !  at the current rate the CBI is giving money away. They auction at 1166 a and  the "banks " can get 1220 off the street. Their version of money laundering. If the CBI goes that way  the dealers will follow and the dinarians will take big losses if they choose to get out.

The way they handle the budget is part of the answer. If they borrow $23Bn and oil doesn't  go back to $100+ , they must borrow again ,if they can. A death spiral.

If they cut internal expenses to the bone should be out of trouble in  years. Pay cuts and unemployment will hurt and I don't think the new COM is willing to risk it at least this year.

I don't know if you are versed in finance . What  do you think???

I know a few versus but far from a Milton Friedman expertise.  

Don't know that I'd call it money laundering though.  No different than the Fed Funds rate which is the rate banks loan each other short term and then the rate the banks charge the consumer (street rate).

I don't know why the mods call this a lopster tank.  The lop issue is so irrelevant to the Dinar.  It may lop. Shabibi said they were going to but haven't yet.  It may be a while.  It would be more convenient for the Iraqis and would stabilize the currency a bit so we shall see.  But a lop or no lop doesn't prove or disprove an eventual RV so it doesn't matter.  

But this is why I did not buy any Dinar.  I almost did and am surprised I didn't because I am gullible and will try any risky/high reward financial scheme at least once.  I mean I've tried everything; options, futures, multi-level, lotteries, junk bonds, pyramids etc. to usually no avail but I couldn't pull the trigger on the Dinar.

The 'professional' real estate gal who tried to get me into it told me that she had heard from her friend that Iraq had oil reserves that would translate from a 1166 to 1 present currency swap to a 1 to 4 RV in favor of the Dinar and the fact that it happened in Kuwait proves it.  This was the extent of her knowledge about financial markets, economies, history, currency and currency trading and she bought $50,000 worth of worthless Dinar currency.  But she isn't alone.  Over 99% of the people who buy it and tell their friends about it are the same way.  Not only have they never traded currency but have never invested in the market in anyway.  Yet some, through rigorous self-study in crash course style try to become experts on currency. Some come to their senses like Keep.  Some don't, like Stryker.  And some even become 'gurus' and then open websites to derive revenue from people more ignorant than themselves because they realize selling the Dinar is the only way to make money.  I would venture to say there isn't one pumper out there who actually believes the Dinar will RV overnight and make everyone an instant millionaire or billionaire.  Does anyone here really think that these pumpers care what anyone says about them? They've already won.

So here is a partial list of the negatives:

1)  Dinar buyers are retirees, low-income earners, amateur investors

2)  I know of no reputable economist, business analyst, investment adviser, financial publication or network TV business

program who ever recommended the Dinar or even talked about it.

3) The conspiracy nature of it. Thus the 'Intel'.  In other words, the RV is really in the works but nobody is supposed to know

except the PTB and the fortunate ones who happened to have been informed by a friend who then go to Dinarvets to find

out when it's going to happen and what the exchange rate will be.  But not too many people can find or else you wouldn't

need 'Intel'.

4) The math.  I could believe a gradual increase over time (ten years) of 30% against the dollar.  I mean it could happen with             stabilization and the need for Iraq to have a stronger Dinar which would cheapen the costs of imports.  But a 2,750,00 increase     in an instant declaration by the CBI or IMF or UST or whomever?  30 trillion dinars that turn into 100 trillion dollars? Or a

'contract rate' of one quadrillion dollars?  Rational reasoning is out the window here.

5) The commission cost of buying Dinar.  Does it make sense to pay 22% aside for a currency you can't use anywhere but Iraq?       'A' shares of Apple stock can be as low as 2% commission.  These Dinar sellers don't need a license because they are

selling 'collectibles'.  If that doesn't do it for ya, nothing will.

6) The warnings of many State commissioners that the Dinar craze is a scam.  They don't make these warnings up for nothing.

7) The delirious claims of 32$, 800#s, WF cash in, bus loads of RVers turned away at the banks, dress nice, the Iraqis are a              proud people, PTB's already cashed in, IMF lockdown, global currency reset etc.  I realize many Dinarvet folks don't buy into        this but for pumpers to have to resort to these great lengths to get the low-informed among us hopeful should make you                wonder about the whole charade.

8) Everyone, I mean everyone who bought into this believed that overnight riches was very probable or imminent.  Now many

have sold back at a loss or now trying to step back and say "Hey, I knew it was speculative from the get go.  It's just another

investment."  Right!  Amateurs do not invest in currencies.  Large companies do for a hedge against future currency price

swings because of their import/export business. They buy millions of dollars at small margins.  If the Dinar even had a one in

a thousand chance of even going to a dime the traders at the Chicago Board of Trade would be all over it but I've never heard

Rick Santelli ever say anything about the Dinar.  You have created your own Dinar Universe which is not in sync with the rest

of the world.

9) If Iraq lops you'll exchange for lower units.  If Iraq hyper inflates its Dinar currency prices in Iraq will go up accordingly.  If it

declares that the Dinar is now worth any amount more than the current rate against the dollar prices will rise accordingly and       no one will have more purchasing power.  But the CBI will never say "Hey your single Dinar is now worth one dollar! Come and 

get your Dollars everyone"!  And no US bank will ever exchange dinars for dollars.

10) Iraq is decades away from being stable, non-sectarian, non-violent, having decent infrastructure, modern and everything

else a nation needs to be a player in the financial markets.  Third world hyper-inflated currencies do not and have never 

super RV'd against the most powerful, stable, most-used and tradeable currency in the World.  The US Dollar.

"But you're sayin' there's a chance"?

And that's why I didn't buy any Dinar.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Don't know that I'd call it money laundering though.  No different than the Fed Funds rate which is the rate banks loan each other short term and then the rate the banks charge the consumer (street rate).

I don't know why the mods call this a lopster tank.  The lop issue is so irrelevant to the Dinar.  It may lop. Shabibi said they were going to but haven't yet.  It may be a while.  It would be more convenient for the Iraqis and would stabilize the currency a bit so we shall see.  But a lop or no lop doesn't prove or disprove an eventual RV so it doesn't matter.  

But this is why I did not buy any Dinar.  I almost did and am surprised I didn't because I am gullible and will try any risky/high reward financial scheme at least once.  I mean I've tried everything; options, futures, multi-level, lotteries, junk bonds, pyramids etc. to usually no avail but I couldn't pull the trigger on the Dinar.

The 'professional' real estate gal who tried to get me into it told me that she had heard from her friend that Iraq had oil reserves that would translate from a 1166 to 1 present currency swap to a 1 to 4 RV in favor of the Dinar and the fact that it happened in Kuwait proves it.  This was the extent of her knowledge about financial markets, economies, history, currency and currency trading and she bought $50,000 worth of worthless Dinar currency.  But she isn't alone.  Over 99% of the people who buy it and tell their friends about it are the same way.  Not only have they never traded currency but have never invested in the market in anyway.  Yet some, through rigorous self-study in crash course style try to become experts on currency. Some come to their senses like Keep.  Some don't, like Stryker.  And some even become 'gurus' and then open websites to derive revenue from people more ignorant than themselves because they realize selling the Dinar is the only way to make money.  I would venture to say there isn't one pumper out there who actually believes the Dinar will RV overnight and make everyone an instant millionaire or billionaire.  Does anyone here really think that these pumpers care what anyone says about them? They've already won.

2)  I know of no reputable economist, business analyst, investment adviser, financial publication or network TV business program who ever recommended the Dinar or even talked about it.

3) The conspiracy nature of it. Thus the 'Intel'.  In other words, the RV is really in the works but nobody is supposed to know except the PTB and the fortunate ones who happened to have been informed by a friend who then go to Dinarvets to find out when it's going to happen and what the exchange rate will be.  But not too many people can find or else you wouldn't need 'Intel'.

4) The math.  I could believe a gradual increase over time (ten years) of 30% against the dollar.  I mean it could happen with stabilization and the need for Iraq to have a stronger Dinar which would cheapen the costs of imports.  But a 2,750,00 increase in an instant declaration by the CBI or IMF or UST or whomever? 30 trillion dinars that turn into 100 trillion dollars? Or a 'contract rate' of one quadrillion dollars?  Rational reasoning is out the window here.

5) The commission cost of buying Dinar.  Does it make sense to pay 22% aside for a currency you can't use anywhere but Iraq?  'A' shares of Apple stock can be as low as 2% commission.  These Dinar sellers don't need a license because they are selling 'collectibles'.  If that doesn't do it for ya, nothing will.

6) The warnings of many State commissioners that the Dinar craze is a scam.  They don't make these warnings up for nothing.

7) The delirious claims of 32$, 800#s, WF cash in, bus loads of RVers turned away at the banks, dress nice, the Iraqis are a proud people, PTB's already cashed in, IMF lockdown, global currency reset etc.  I realize many Dinarvet folks don't buy into this but for pumpers to have to resort to these great lengths to get the low-informed among us hopeful should make you wonder about the whole charade.

8) Everyone, I mean everyone who bought into this believed that overnight riches was very probable or imminent.  Now many have sold back at a loss or now trying to step back and say "Hey, I knew it was speculative from the get go.  It's just another investment."  Right!  Amateurs do not invest in currencies. Large companies do for a hedge against future currency price swings because of their import/export business. They buy millions of dollars at small margins.  If the Dinar even had a one in a thousand chance of even going to a dime the traders at the Chicago Board of Trade would be all over it but I've never heard Rick Santelli ever say anything about the Dinar.  You have created your own Dinar Universe which is not in sync with the rest of the world.

9) If Iraq lops you'll exchange for lower units.  If Iraq hyper inflates its Dinar currency prices in Iraq will go up accordingly.  If it declares that the Dinar is now worth any amount more than the current rate against the dollar prices will rise accordingly and no one will have more purchasing power.  But the CBI will never say, "Hey your single Dinar is now worth one dollar! Come and get your Dollars everyone"!  And no US bank will ever exchange dinars for dollars from an RV.

10) Iraq is decades away from being stable, non-sectarian, non-violent, having decent infrastructure, modern and everything else a nation needs to be a player in the financial markets.  Third world hyper-inflated currencies do not and have never super RV'd against the most powerful, stable, most-used and tradeable currency in the World.  The US Dollar.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

That took some time and research to come up with that it looks like you have put a lot of time into it , did you want to make sure you werent missing out on a great opertunity ?

What woukd you think the fall out would be if someone just pushed a button and made 80 trillion dinar worth a dollar or even a dime and iraq accepted imf article 8 removing the payment restrictions and the iraqi citizens all went on shopping sprees buying imported cars trucks farm equipment excavating equipment households textiles silver gold copper building supplies Ect. And the first year they run up a trade deficit of one trillion dollars ? Or more

What would be the new value of the dinar at the end of that year ?

How could they deal with that if payment restrictions were removed by accepting imf article 8 ?

Would the country's gdp go up if they were buying imported goods from abroad or would the external debt go up ?

And how much external debt could iraq sustain with a 100 billion dollar income from exported products and oil ?

Could iraq sustain a one trillion dollar trade deficit with a 100 billion dollar export

If the dinar failed at 600% debt to GDP under saddam could the new govt sustain 1000% debt to gdp with this new improved govt

Do you think the cbi is made aware of these things from the imf or is the imf hiding that from iraq ?

Will the govt just push a button and ignore the trade deficits it caused ?

And would the dinar go right back to 3000 dinar to one dollar with in 1 year or sooner if they pushed that button that disreguards what everyone reguards

Oh and this is the correct forum for what you just posted

• Upvote 2

We got to remember a penny would only be 800 billion dollars worth of dinar

Do ya think they could manage that with tariffs in place to cover the losses from trade deficits ?

There's so many things they could do but increasing the local currency could get people to work inside iraq as long as it remains a local currency it wouldn't cause any trade deficit since the dinar woukd need to be converted to dollars to purchase outside of iraq

The dinar has always been a local currency

So could iraq use multiple currencys like the dinar for local uses and they could release a second currency with no payment restrictions to be used globally ?

And then they could just stack those dollars up in the reserves to back their currency or use the imf sdr In place of the dollar as their reserve currency

There really is not an end to the possibilities so it's impossible to argue the point

Unless we just place iraq as a country who will only follow the rest of the world in monetary policy

The currency monetary policies were not always in place since the beginning of time they were developed and adopted

Do ya think it's over now and there's no more room for new ways , this is it, the end of the road , it's as smart as we can be forever and ever

A gazillion approachs

It's all in the structuring

Can it all be restructured

After all it was all restructured in the Brenton woods conferance

So could they be ready for more changes

Like including sub surface assets into their accounting figures

There are some out there who believe there are alternatives

They are putting their money where their mouths are that the current status quo isn't our final destination

Well we're back to the wait and see mode

If you don't think things are changing yes you should not venture

If your not convinced I guess you could stay away from it but some choose to not stay away and not believe it and feel they need to tell others not to believe it either

There are reasons why rving woukd not be a good idea Under the current situations involved , but can things be changed , I'd say yes after understanding the way we got to where we're at today is by changing what we had to get here

The whole world is fiat now and gold is a commodity with a price that constantly changes

A stable currency can't be based on something that changes in value

So what's the most stable monetary policy avaliable going to be based on?

Labor ? Land ?

I hear land commodity based currency is one of the most stable and the assets on the land whether it be a brand new steel mill on 100 acres of land verses a old broken down steel mill on a hundred acres of land

The scap metel had a value but a working steel mill has more

Natural resources in an acre of land verses a acre of swamp land reserved for wild life, or a rocky cliff mountainous acre vs an acre of rich farm land

One produces wealth one does nothing

Google "where is the wealth of nations "

Measuring wealth for the 21st century

World bank

So is the world ready for a monetary policy overhaul

Is Brenton woods about to be modified to include sub surface assets into their accounting

And are we going to see a currency reset based on the new additions

You can argue till your blue in the face and next week they come out of their cubby holes and make the announcement

And prove all those crazy people really did have bits and pieces of inside information

But they were purposely being fed misleading info it they did have some of it right

We simply don't know anything for sure

• Upvote 1

2)  I know of no reputable economist, business analyst, investment adviser, financial publication or network TV business program who ever recommended the Dinar or even talked about it.

3) The conspiracy nature of it. Thus the 'Intel'.  In other words, the RV is really in the works but nobody is supposed to know except the PTB and the fortunate ones who happened to have been informed by a friend who then go to Dinarvets to find out when it's going to happen and what the exchange rate will be.  But not too many people can find or else you wouldn't need 'Intel'.

4) The math.  I could believe a gradual increase over time (ten years) of 30% against the dollar.  I mean it could happen with stabilization and the need for Iraq to have a stronger Dinar which would cheapen the costs of imports.  But a 2,750,00 increase in an instant declaration by the CBI or IMF or UST or whomever? 30 trillion dinars that turn into 100 trillion dollars? Or a 'contract rate' of one quadrillion dollars?  Rational reasoning is out the window here.

5) The commission cost of buying Dinar.  Does it make sense to pay 22% aside for a currency you can't use anywhere but Iraq?  'A' shares of Apple stock can be as low as 2% commission.  These Dinar sellers don't need a license because they are selling 'collectibles'.  If that doesn't do it for ya, nothing will.

7) The delirious claims of 32$, 800#s, WF cash in, bus loads of RVers turned away at the banks, dress nice, the Iraqis are a proud people, PTB's already cashed in, IMF lockdown, global currency reset etc.  I realize many Dinarvet folks don't buy into this but for pumpers to have to resort to these great lengths to get the low-informed among us hopeful should make you wonder about the whole charade.

8) Everyone, I mean everyone who bought into this believed that overnight riches was very probable or imminent.  Now many have sold back at a loss or now trying to step back and say "Hey, I knew it was speculative from the get go.  It's just another investment."  Right!  Amateurs do not invest in currencies. Large companies do for a hedge against future currency price swings because of their import/export business. They buy millions of dollars at small margins.  If the Dinar even had a one in a thousand chance of even going to a dime the traders at the Chicago Board of Trade would be all over it but I've never heard Rick Santelli ever say anything about the Dinar.  You have created your own Dinar Universe which is not in sync with the rest of the world.

9) If Iraq lops you'll exchange for lower units.  If Iraq hyper inflates its Dinar currency prices in Iraq will go up accordingly.  If it declares that the Dinar is now worth any amount more than the current rate against the dollar prices will rise accordingly and no one will have more purchasing power.  But the CBI will never say, "Hey your single Dinar is now worth one dollar! Come and get your Dollars everyone"!  And no US bank will ever exchange dinars for dollars from an RV.

10) Iraq is decades away from being stable, non-sectarian, non-violent, having decent infrastructure, modern and everything else a nation needs to be a player in the financial markets.  Third world hyper-inflated currencies do not and have never super RV'd against the most powerful, stable, most-used and tradeable currency in the World.  The US Dollar.

NICE post, Pudge, You covered 10+ years in a nutshell. 

I remember from my first investments class the instructor said "commodities, options, futures and CURRENCIES are to be left to the professionals".

Don't know if I remember much else from the class but that alone was worth the price.

• Upvote 1

I would like to thank all of you here in the tank, in listening to all of you I have gained a different way of looking at things. Life is way too short not to grasps all of the knowledge that one can acquire. As I've already stated my reasons for buying dinar were and are biblical for which there is no debate, at least none that I would accept because of my faith. For however this all turns out I guess that we will all know in the end and all and all I wouldn't have traded this experience. Thanks  :twothumbs: AND GO RV !

We got to remember a penny would only be 800 billion dollars worth of dinar

Do ya think they could manage that with tariffs in place to cover the losses from trade deficits ?

There's so many things they could do but increasing the local currency could get people to work inside iraq as long as it remains a local currency it wouldn't cause any trade deficit since the dinar woukd need to be converted to dollars to purchase outside of iraq

The dinar has always been a local currency

So could iraq use multiple currencys like the dinar for local uses and they could release a second currency with no payment restrictions to be used globally ?

And then they could just stack those dollars up in the reserves to back their currency or use the imf sdr In place of the dollar as their reserve currency

There really is not an end to the possibilities so it's impossible to argue the point

Unless we just place iraq as a country who will only follow the rest of the world in monetary policy

The currency monetary policies were not always in place since the beginning of time they were developed and adopted

Do ya think it's over now and there's no more room for new ways , this is it, the end of the road , it's as smart as we can be forever and ever

A gazillion approachs

It's all in the structuring

Can it all be restructured

After all it was all restructured in the Brenton woods conferance

So could they be ready for more changes

Like including sub surface assets into their accounting figures

There are some out there who believe there are alternatives

They are putting their money where their mouths are that the current status quo isn't our final destination

Well we're back to the wait and see mode

If you don't think things are changing yes you should not venture

If your not convinced I guess you could stay away from it but some choose to not stay away and not believe it and feel they need to tell others not to believe it either

There are reasons why rving woukd not be a good idea Under the current situations involved , but can things be changed , I'd say yes after understanding the way we got to where we're at today is by changing what we had to get here

The whole world is fiat now and gold is a commodity with a price that constantly changes

A stable currency can't be based on something that changes in value

So what's the most stable monetary policy avaliable going to be based on?

Labor ? Land ?

I hear land commodity based currency is one of the most stable and the assets on the land whether it be a brand new steel mill on 100 acres of land verses a old broken down steel mill on a hundred acres of land

The scap metel had a value but a working steel mill has more

Natural resources in an acre of land verses a acre of swamp land reserved for wild life, or a rocky cliff mountainous acre vs an acre of rich farm land

One produces wealth one does nothing

Google "where is the wealth of nations "

Measuring wealth for the 21st century

World bank

So is the world ready for a monetary policy overhaul

Is Brenton woods about to be modified to include sub surface assets into their accounting

And are we going to see a currency reset based on the new additions

You can argue till your blue in the face and next week they come out of their cubby holes and make the announcement

And prove all those crazy people really did have bits and pieces of inside information

But they were purposely being fed misleading info it they did have some of it right

We simply don't know anything for sure

Hard to deal with hypotheticals like your initial response.  If there are 80 trillion Dinars RV'd to a dime that would be 8 trillion dollars.  Isn't there around 3 trillion dollars in M1?  Even if they did a fraction of that it would create a demand for dollars which would dollarize Iraq and if you thought the Dinar was worthless now wait until they artificially raise its value against the dollar.  

Trade deficits aren't necessarily bad.  Periods of economic growth here in the US are accompanied by trade deficits because we are consumer driven and we don't save.

Iraq is the opposite. If you have noticed their GDP is climbing and is 14th in the World.  Its oil production is 7th in the World and it doubled its gold reserves in 2014.  Iraq is improving but the Dinar has stayed the same. Why? It's not being kept artificially down it is being kept artificially up.  Iraq needs a cheap currency because it stimulates business activity and greases the economic gears so to speak but they don't want hyper inflation either.  The 1166 to 1 is exactly where it is supposed to be for optimum economic growth and based on US dollar reserves in Iraq.  

I just don't agree that there a gazillion options and that's the problem.  There are no options left. If there were any way to improve the monetary condition of the world it would have already been tried. There will be no currency reset.  Currency can no longer be asset based because the world is no longer as it was 100 years ago.  Gold based currency was and would be a disaster.  Heck, the reason we got off the gold standard was because the wily French were sending us dollars backed by gold in exchange for gold.  Elastic fiat based currency is the only way but obviously has its flaws because monetary policy is based on predictions of economic conditions in advance, of at least 6 months, which is difficult to do.  The Fed has done a remarkable job considering.

The other problem is that the money created from bond buying and fractional reserve banking is that the interest is not created to pay it back.  It must be taken from assets or there's just bankruptcy in which you just start over.  So recessions and even depressions are necessary in this monetary system.  Under asset based currency there would be far more interruptions.  

But if you play it right you can become rich.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Tex;; Another thing I remember is that Options and currencies are a ZERO-SUM game. Two parties, one gains and one loses. There is no cash coming in from elsewhere!  There is no magic button. For RVers to gain Iraq must lose. The CBI knows this. They just won't do it! There is NO advantage for them. 

All the talk that it will increase the purchasing power is just talk.

Think about this: 

The CBI declares a 1:1 rate.

Joyous Iraqi goes to the store waving a 500 dinar note and says " hey my bank says this is worth $500"

Now give me a loaf of bread .

Clerk: That will be $500! 

AND the banks will still not take your IQD !

Fiat system=funny money. I hope you love being a slave to the paymasters that have rigged the markets with the fiat funny money system and gazillion fiat derivatives. Fiat is another term for debt.. thats the key.  Banks dont even pay interest for you to keep your money in there.  Wanna know why? because theyd rather you go out and get into debt with credit cards etc.. debt=slavery

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Fiat system=funny money. I hope you love being a slave to the paymasters that have rigged the markets with the fiat funny money system and gazillion fiat derivatives. Fiat is another term for debt.. thats the key.  Banks dont even pay interest for you to keep your money in there.  Wanna know why? because theyd rather you go out and get into debt with credit cards etc.. debt=slavery

It may be funny but you're using it and you have extreme confidence in it.  The US has always paid its debts that's why they call it "Full Faith and Credit of the United States".  You don't have to be in debt in this system. That's just conspiracy talkers getting titillated.  Millions of Americans have no debt at all.  If you're in debt that's your fault.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Strange for someone who paid a steep commission to buy the paper of a country that won't buy it back to complain about the fiat system!