Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lopster tank bound?

pudge

Well what happened to Keep?  I always enjoy his posts.

keep comes out mostly in response to my comments. We have a love / hate relationship. Keppem will become my mechanic and toilet cleaner when the RV happens. I need to think of a job for you pudge when the RV finally reveals itself

We need some new recruits for lopsters in the tank - I see ewingm finally got banned. I'm sure Sam I am will send more troops over

Ewingm got banned from even being in the tank?  Why?  When the RV happens I'll be your driver if Keep is your mechanic.  But I expect gratuity commensurate with your Dinar to dollar haul.

Edited by pudge
  • Upvote 1

lol no problemo - are you a nice LOPSTER or a ruthless LOPSTER

Well I'm not really a lopster so I don't know what I'm doing here.  It may lop. I mean it wouldn't be the first time a country has done it. But Iraq may never lop.  Either way I don't believe it has much to do with whether an RV will take place.

• Upvote 1

Pudge can I have your opinion on the following statement by the IMF in respect to the exchange rate of the dinar

4. The de facto fixed exchange rate has served Iraq well. The authorities agreed that a stable nominal exchange rate provides a valuable anchor for inflation expectations in an uncertain environment, and intend to continue implementing this policy for the foreseeable future. In the medium term, staff encouraged the authorities to consider creating the conditions which would make possible a move to a more flexible exchange rate policy. Such flexibility could allow a predictable and gradual appreciation of the nominal exchange rate, triggered by strong oil revenues and the Balassa-Samuelson effect, to accommodate a possible real exchange rate appreciation while keeping domestic inflation low.

Don't know if you've read all of this thread but that would some up my position.  Not sure when that IMF statement was written but it is an opinion piece that has validity.  It is possible the Dinar will appreciate over time.  I'd say 30% over ten years. But interestingly it has not yet and Iraq is moving in the right direction.  Read my post back a few which talks about this phenomena.

Funny.  This thread has more participants than any other on Dinarvets. In fact it's got more than any forums except Iraqi news. You're welcome Dinarvets.

Edited by pudge
  • Upvote 1

Fudge,

You made the statement in your post about the financial/economic status of Dinarians in a matter of fact way..................just curious as to what you based your bold statement on. As I'm sure you wouldn't blindly throw out Shiite to fit your premise.......................would you?  I'm sure there has to be links to back up your statement otherwise it would just be you BS'in.

Based on your last statement I now know how intellectual inept you are..................you previously stated how terrible & naïve of investor you are but have no problem talking down to Dinarians that have vested.................pretty pompous IMO.

You have no clue about DEBT which was proven in previous posts here and continue to try to preach at others...........typical LOPster shiite  

It's called fresh meat as to why the interest.................LOL the ego

Edited by caz1104

Evidently you didn't read my previous post on that. 

How can there be a link to the economic habits of Dinar buyers?  Are you serious?  It's a secret so who would take the survey?  Just go to any Dinarian website and read every post and tell me that they are intellectually, economically savvy?  That they know anything about investing or currency trading.  If you think they do then you're one of 'em.

So link that

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/193816-lopster-tank-bound/page-5#ixzz3O5CirUhW

Edited by pudge
  • Upvote 1

Yes I read your condescending post and found it baseless & without ANY merit, You present  assumptions while putting them out as fact.

I see Ewingnut has taught you tact of +1 yourself..........................LOL

Edited by caz1104

Fudge,

You made the statement in your post about the financial/economic status of Dinarians in a matter of fact way..................just curious as to what you based your bold statement on. As I'm sure you wouldn't blindly throw out Shiite to fit your premise.......................would you?  I'm sure there has to be links to back up your statement otherwise it would just be you BS'in.

Based on your last statement I now know how intellectual inept you are..................you previously stated how terrible & naïve of investor you are but have no problem talking down to Dinarians that have vested.................pretty pompous IMO.

You have no clue about DEBT which was proven in previous posts here and continue to try to preach at others...........typical LOPster shiite  

It's called fresh meat as to why the interest.................LOL the ego

Naive investor?  I don't believe I said that but what difference would that make?  If I knew nothing about futures trading other than the limitless loss one could incur could I not still warn someone that they ought not to invest in something they don't know anything about?  Is that not prudent?  I don't know how to fly a plane but I can't dis someone who says they can when they haven't done it before.

Edited by pudge
  • Upvote 1

Pudge can I have your opinion on the following statement by the IMF in respect to the exchange rate of the dinar

4. The de facto fixed exchange rate has served Iraq well. The authorities agreed that a stable nominal exchange rate provides a valuable anchor for inflation expectations in an uncertain environment, and intend to continue implementing this policy for the foreseeable future. In the medium term, staff encouraged the authorities to consider creating the conditions which would make possible a move to a more flexible exchange rate policy. Such flexibility could allow a predictable and gradual appreciation of the nominal exchange rate, triggered by strong oil revenues and the Balassa-Samuelson effect, to accommodate a possible real exchange rate appreciation while keeping domestic inflation low.

DB::: THAT statement means this..... Guidance from the IMF ( the management of the exchange rate) served Iraq well. TRUE! It allowed them to stabilize the economy .  They did that to assure they would be paid back . But when Iraq opted out of the SBA. It was in there hands! No one could have predicted this fall in oil. 

NOW they want to go back to the IMF for more loans. This time the IMF wants more control, Iraq knows that but may not be able to avoid it. 

I'm sure you don't understand that.

Very much over your head. Let's wait till they solve the deficit problem! 

"Naïve Investor" is correct based on your own statements.....................post#40 10:58pm  paragraph #4. LOL LOL short memory I see

Assumption as to the Economic/Financial Prowness of Dinarians (same post- No#1 of Negative list) - pure tactless bs

Edited by caz1104

Yes I read your condescending post and found it baseless & without ANY merit, You present  assumptions while putting them out as fact.

I see Ewingnut has taught you tact of +1 yourself..........................LOL

How is it condescending?  You claim I said I know nothing of investing.  If I know nothing about it how can one condescend?  It must be the truth then.  You have read Dinar people's posts right?  Ever checked out DR? The ignorance is astounding

• Upvote 1

I would like to thank all of you here in the tank, in listening to all of you I have gained a different way of looking at things. Life is way too short not to grasps all of the knowledge that one can acquire. As I've already stated my reasons for buying dinar were and are biblical for which there is no debate, at least none that I would accept because of my faith. For however this all turns out I guess that we will all know in the end and all and all I wouldn't have traded this experience. Thanks  :twothumbs: AND GO RV !

OK, this is what I'm talking about.  Dinarians have turned this into a religious experience. That was one negative I left out.  Religion and the pursuit of money do not mix.  See Robert Tilton

• Upvote 1

There ya go lumping all into one box..................how bout using the terms "some" & "IMO".................LOL LOL

Fair enough but If I read one more time how "We are waiting on our blessing",  "God will do it in His own time".  What a turn off.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Peoples beliefs should be respected if presented in a respectful manner....................even LOPsters...........JMO. I myself differ with many here on many differing issues.................but guess what I'm ok with that. I don't think I will ever meet anyone here, so whats the big deal. You do you & I'll do me 

And I could care less about anyones view on Dinar, doesn't affect me one way or the other. I invested what I could afford to lose and fully understand all the possibilities. What or how much others invested is on them................no one else................period end of story.

Those that try to sway others beliefs or believe they are the second coming of God in regards to economics/investments are the one I have issues with. If your NOT vested I DO question your motives.

Edited by caz1104