Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I own Dinar's, but can anyone dispute these comments?

scottyboy

1) it’s not in Iraq’s interest to allow the dinar’s value to rise – even through a small appreciation – since it would make it harder for the country to pay off debts, more expensive for foreign companies to do business and limit Iraq’s post-war growth.

2) “Why would Iraq want to do to their currency what no other country wants to do?”  “It would be like standing on your economic brakes with both feet.  No one does it because it makes no sense.”

3) “Historically, a revaluation where your currency suddenly becomes worth many times what it used to be in the foreign exchange, that’s never happened. Ever!” 

Someone PLEASE convince me that i should continue to hold onto my dinars!

Edited by scottyboy
  • Upvote 2

I already did in the lopster tank 5 minutes ago

No ones going to be convincing you

You got to make that decision

#130 2015 Budget - Going to be difficult: post #130 dontlop

Dollarize~ RV ~ Dedollarize

Members

11,854 posts

LocationStampeding cattle downtown with the cops chasing me

Posted Today, 06:00 AM

scottyboy, on 03 Jan 2015 - 05:24 AM, said:

Look, i own a few million of the dinars, but will someone please prove the following statements to be false, so that i can put my mind at ease?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) it’s not in Iraq’s interest to allow the dinar’s value to rise – even through a small appreciation – since it would make it harder for the country to pay off debts,

more expensive for foreign companies to do business and limit Iraq’s post-war growth.

Well this one I think it's in iraq interest to use a higher valued currency since most of Iraqs merchandise is imported and that gives them more buying power and won't make oil more expensive since oil is sold in dollars

Iraq has always used a high exchange rate for that reason

2) “Why would Iraq want to do to their currency what no other country wants to do?” “It would be like standing on your economic brakes with both feet.

No one does it because it makes no sense.”

Because it's a local currency and isn't used to import , dollars are

The dinar has never been an international currency , only a local currency

3) “Historically, a revaluation where your currency suddenly becomes worth many times what it used to be in the foreign exchange, that’s never happened. Ever,”

The iraq dinar has never been on the foriegn exchange , Ever

So maybe before it does , if it does , they would want to apply a respectable rate for international trade

But i don't think they will be doing that until they accept imf article 8

Someone out there, PLEASE explain to me again, exactly what i was thinking when i purchased those dinars!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/191352-2015-budget-going-to-be-difficult/page-7#ixzz3NktGJV7d

• Upvote 2

The IQD will become one of five other currencies to join the USD as  world reserve currencies.

Iraq will be the wealthiest nation on earth.

Iraq will be a doner nation.

Iraq was the first nation to back all of its reserves by gold.

China Russia India and other big players will back the IQD.

Iraq was devistated by wars. You cant keep a good man down.

Iraq needs this RV/RI as much as the world needs it.

Nuff said.

• Upvote 4

The IQD will become one of five other currencies to join the USD as  world reserve currencies.

Iraq will be the wealthiest nation on earth.

Iraq will be a doner nation.

Iraq was the first nation to back all of its reserves by gold.

China Russia India and other big players will back the IQD.

Iraq was devistated by wars. You cant keep a good man down.

Iraq needs this RV/RI as much as the world needs it.

Nuff said.

what he said

• Upvote 1

you kind of have too look back at the history of dinar , it is posted here somewhere , the value of dinar has in past always been in the high numbers,  so it kind of makes sense that  the currency will go back too what it has  been ,   { but if  these  post can`t  convince  you ,   then I will take  those  worthless  notes off your hands , }   it will give you years of peace , of mind --------   OR  WILL  IT  :confused:  

• Upvote 4

"As the most interesting man in the world, I don't usually predict......however.....in this case I will say......If you sell your IQD you will regret that transaction!"  "Hold on a little longer........watch what happens when the 82nd Airborne moves into Iraq from Kuwait......also......I hear that civilian contractors are getting ready to move back in....this time some will actually be warfighters against ISIS (or whatever they are called today)!  Once the bad guys are on the run.....and rest assured, they will be.....then the value will increase!"

"Also, given the opportunity to grow and be prosperous, without the threat of being persecuted, the people of Iraq will work very hard to make that happen!  The general population of Iraq is industrious and smart....their history show this, in fact that place is where it all began isn't it?  Iraq was not always a poor country....that was Sadam's handywork!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 4

Ok, Ok!

Thanks for picking me up and putting me back on the horse!

I needed that, after i googled the IQD and seen hundreds of articles calling those of us that are invested, gullible idiots!

I have hung in there for 5 yrs now, and will keep on ridding the rv horse!

• Upvote 1