Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance meet next Sunday to discuss the budget

yota691

1:11: 01/02/2015
PARLAMAN22414-B.jpg

Khandan -ali Nagy announced the parliamentary finance committee, it will start to hold their first meeting to discuss the draft budget for fiscal 2015 Act, next Sunday, before the resumption of the House of Representatives sessions, which will begin next Wednesday. A member of the Committee MP for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan capable Mohammed told "Khandan": "He was supposed Finance Committee to hold a meeting on Saturday to discuss the budget bill, but postponed the meeting until next Sunday," he said, adding that "the meeting will discuss all the doors of the budget, as well as applications and parliamentary proposals about them."and member of the Finance Committee in Parliament "The approval of the budget in 2015 will be faster than the adoption of the 2013 budget, and that the lack of political differences around," expected "approval late this month or early next month."

I thought that they already passed the Budget for 2015?

Did they or did they not?

They did the 1st reading and passEd it , now they need to do a second reading to complete it. They also stated that same day of 2nd reading they are going to implement it. The interesting part is that it's as good as finished, but the announcement is being lagged for many reasons and they have to stick with the 'democratic' process ..it must be a Good Reason for the wait.

imo, in the perspective of a lot of the citizens over there who are aware, tend to think the RV or RI = implemented 2015 Budget, the outcome all in one big meeting. Since March of 2013 they have not signed another publicly announced budget..I saw a picture once in an article of what looked like a peaceful protest, the crowd in the front had a sign that said PASS THE BUDGET, now why would they care about the budget unless they were to also gain from it. Maybe a 2 meaning to concept for them.. 2014/2015 budget a.k.a "The Budget."

noun

an estimate of income and expenditure for a set period of time.

"keep within the household budget"

synonyms: financial plan, forecast;

archaic

a quantity of material, typically that which is written or printed.

verb

verb: budget; 3rd person present: budgets; past tense: budgeted; past participle: budgeted; gerund or present participle: budgeting

allow or provide a particular amount of money in a budget.

That's the deffiniton I found online, lol

Iraq, give me my Budget Now!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lets see, we will meet this past Monday, no saturday, no Sunday , no Monday, now back to Sunday.  They cant remember what they  told to whom.

Maybe theyr dragging theyr foot to the date given by their banker friends, for now they have to act like they are 'Discussing the budget' because they have no other option but to comply since they have complied all this time. Lol if this was roulette and I was in Vegas, my bet would be on GREEN, JAN 7,..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

Maybe theyr dragging theyr foot to the date given by their banker friends, for now they have to act like they are 'Discussing the budget' because they have no other option but to comply since they have complied all this time. Lol if this was roulette and I was in Vegas, my bet would be on GREEN, JAN 7,..

You would of lost

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1