Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An Example Of God's Judgement On America

Djorgie

Here's an Example of God's Judgment on America

Posted on December 15, 2014by Dave Hodges 

Just how low can America sink? We see devotion to Satan’s principles in many of Washington’s political decisions. We have witnessed the infiltration of Satanism in many of our schools, the takeover of our churches (e.g. Clergy Response Teams) and in workplace. Now we are seeing blatant Satanism nearly everywhere and it is in our face.

Earlier this week, I reported on a story in which a Pastor, who was a member of the Clergy Response Team, detailed his eyewitness account of how FEMA practiced shipping innocent Americans to FEMA camps. Pastors were to keep the peace, but could not mention God or Jesus in their ministry.

American soldiers are forbidden to wear Christian symbols, but American soldiers of Islamic faith are not.

Obama will not participate in the Christian National Day of Prayer, but he openly embraces Islam and is presently allowing tens of thousands of Muslims to immigrate to America, many of whom, are dedicated to Sharia Law.

The America Jurisprudence system is now seeing references to Sharia Law in American court cases. Sharia Law is what ISIS embraces as they behead westerners, many of whom are Christians.

Obama supports the leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood, comprising the present leadership in Egypt, as they persecute and execute Christians.

The pastors of tax-exempt churches are not allowed to preach on any topic of political significance even if it is in reference to the Bible. And most pastors go along with this.The Pope has embraced the practice of homosexuality and the coming of the New World Order which is run by Satanists.

The MIAC report listed Bible-believing Christians as domestic terrorists!

Many pastors, who are part of NOVAD, are providing DHS with personal information about their church members. Some pastors are even acting as informants for DHS.

How long will it be until the Bible is banned and burned in America?

Satanism is in our face. It is ubiquitous. Just like homosexuality, it will soon become the “new normal.”

THESE THINGS ARE REALLY HAPPENING AND MOST OF THE WORLD JUST CARRIES ON AS IF EVERYTHING IS FINE. DECEPTION IS EVERYWHERE AND A GREAT FALLING AWAY IS TAKING PLACE RIGHT NOW!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

It is certain that things are getting worse and worse for Christians.  But that has been going on since the first century.  Nations and persecutions come and go and will till the final trumpet blows and time shall be no more.  There have been as many predictions for the end time as there has been for the RV of the dinar; maybe more.  

I'm not trying to be disrespectful to anyone, but no one knows when the end will be.  And, there will be no signs for the end of the world.  God's final judgment of the world will be quick, immediate, and final.  Now, having said that there are more things to be said about the judgment of nations.  

There are multiply signs to the nation whose time has come to be judged for their sins as a nation and and a people.  The United States may be getting close to a judgment in time. If so, then many of the signs of Matthew 24, Luke 21, and Mark13 will apply.  Judgment will come and God may use a nation that is more wicked and sinful than we are as His tool to judge us. We will go through some terrible times, but it will not be the end of the world.  I might be the end of our nation as a people.  

It will be important for us to get back to repent and get back to God, but this may not save us from the judgment coming.  

• Upvote 5

The end of the world has been coming since the beginning of mankind... Geez

Yep. And when the end gets here people will say, You should have told me it was going to happen.

It is certain that things are getting worse and worse for Christians.  But that has been going on since the first century.  Nations and persecutions come and go and will till the final trumpet blows and time shall be no more.  There have been as many predictions for the end time as there has been for the RV of the dinar; maybe more.  

I'm not trying to be disrespectful to anyone, but no one knows when the end will be.  And, there will be no signs for the end of the world.  God's final judgment of the world will be quick, immediate, and final.  Now, having said that there are more things to be said about the judgment of nations.  

There are multiply signs to the nation whose time has come to be judged for their sins as a nation and and a people.  The United States may be getting close to a judgment in time. If so, then many of the signs of Matthew 24, Luke 21, and Mark13 will apply.  Judgment will come and God may use a nation that is more wicked and sinful than we are as His tool to judge us. We will go through some terrible times, but it will not be the end of the world.  I might be the end of our nation as a people.  

It will be important for us to get back to repent and get back to God, but this may not save us from the judgment coming.  

No matter when it happens the bible tells us to be ready.

• Upvote 4

I agree Nelq - no one knows when The Lord's day will be - Only the Father. "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father" (Mark 13:32) I can think of at least 3 seperate verses where the day of his coming is compared to a thief in the night. (Thus - we need to always be ready for Him.) As for the wars, rumors of wars, plague, etc - those have been part of the human condition for centuries. The only reason (I believe) that they seem more prevalent is because of our ability to communicate so much more quickly.  In my humble opinion, I think an argument can be made the the first 4 seals have been been occuring with varying intensities since Christ left the earth.

Christian persecution is indeed growing I believe.  The number of martyrs for HIs name is definitley growing - in a large part due to ISIS.  A more suble persecution can be seen here and in many other countries. I definitely saddens me - yet I still try to find some hope that there are still those who are so strong in their faith to use as my role model.  I pray that I would be as strong if I was put to the task.

I agree for the most part... However, I do believe that there are MANY signs given by our creator and stated by Yahushua/Jesus about the return of our Saviour and the end time... MANY SIGNS!

This doesn't mean we will know the day or hour of his coming but, just as we can look into the sky and see that a storm is coming  because of the thunderings, rumblings and black clouds telling us that it is not far off. We don't know exactly when it will hit but the wind is blowing in our direction... and the wind is deffinitely blowing in our direction!

• Upvote 2

I agree Nelq - no one knows when The Lord's day will be - Only the Father. "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father" (Mark 13:32) I can think of at least 3 seperate verses where the day of his coming is compared to a thief in the night. (Thus - we need to always be ready for Him.) As for the wars, rumors of wars, plague, etc - those have been part of the human condition for centuries. The only reason (I believe) that they seem more prevalent is because of our ability to communicate so much more quickly.  In my humble opinion, I think an argument can be made the the first 4 seals have been been occuring with varying intensities since Christ left the earth.

Christian persecution is indeed growing I believe.  The number of martyrs for HIs name is definitley growing - in a large part due to ISIS.  A more suble persecution can be seen here and in many other countries. I definitely saddens me - yet I still try to find some hope that there are still those who are so strong in their faith to use as my role model.  I pray that I would be as strong if I was put to the task.

Hi tankdude!

I agree and yes, the persecution of Believers is growing at a staggering rate right now... What Elohom reveals and to whom, is how it goes and we have no control over that but, if people stop and look at ALL that is taking place and in the time frame it is alarming. The ALARM is deffinitely going off.

Yes, there has always been persecution and there have always been weather anomalies and droughts, and floods and wars of some sort and plauges, etc. AND this is exactly why MANY people (believers included) tend to overlook things as they are happening now. There is nothing new under the sun! It is about HOW it is happening and the TIMING of things happening. Scripture tells us all we need to know.

Most people have no idea of the things that are going all over the world right now and that have been happening for several years now. They are usually too focused on what the left hand is doing. Mostly because they depend solely on the lame stream media for their information. If people actually took the time to read the word of YHWH/God and find out what's going on in our world and then compare them they may be attempting to get right with the Father because they would understand what time it really is.

How many people know that in the last 40 years that over 50% of ALL the earths wildlife is gone! Yes, they have died off and continue to die off. Hundreds of millions of sea life have been washing up dead on shores all over the world for the last 3-4 years. Mass die-offs (sea life, birds, etc.) every month in places like Florida, Hawaii, Ireland, Pakistan, Indonesia, Norway, Sweeden, China, Turkey, Africa, Malaysia, Mexico, France, Virginia, California, England, Texas, Columbia, Germany... on and on. For the last 4 years there have been many bodies of water turn blood red like the China river and places like Texas, Kansas, Africa, Beruit, Slovakia, France, Canada, Ohio, Iran, etc. and it continues. The land is obviously mourning!

Pestilences have been taking place all over as well... and there is a world wide drought going on right now. California is in the worst drought it has had in 1200 years. Wars and rumors of wars... Don't think I need to get too detailed about that one LOL... there is such seperation and unrest among all the people of the world and it seems to be growing. Riots all over the place. Race wars are being stirred up. Nation against nation. Believers being murdered, torchered and raped in the name of a false god. Satanism is being pushed and out in the open like it has never been before. Sexual sin and perversion is beyond what it has probably even been in the days of Noah. Evil has become good and accepted by the masses. The churches have lost their way (for the most part) and I don't mean the true Ekklesia of Christ because that is not some corporate organization or fancy stone building built by a mans hands. It is the temples that were built by the Almighty's hands.

Siritual wickedness abounds and I don't think anyone who is a believer and has a true relationship with our Heavenly Father can deny this at this point in time. I am not some fanatic or parinoid individual as I am sure some would like to think. These things are in fact really taking place and in an exacting and progressive way. All people have to do to see it is look. I am not saying that Yahushua is going to return tomorrow because I don't know that, however, probably not because we know that by one of the sure things told to us by our Saviour is that the antichrist will come first and MOST of the population will follow and worship him and as far as I know that hasn't quite taken place yet. Things are playing out just as the word says it will and we are to keep watch and to be prepared for what is to come according to scripture, not according to man.

I just want as many people as possible to wake up before it is too late because it is true that Christ will return like a theif in the night and then it will be too late. I don't want anyone to suffer that end and neither does YHWH/God and that is why he gave his only begotten Son so that we may live.

The subtlety of the serpant is what fools the masses but, when you surrender to Elohim he opens your spiritual eyes... and the things of the spirit can only be decerned by the spirit.

With discussions such as these I am always mindful of the following Scripture:

Hos 4:6  My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. 

It also reminds me of my responsibility to teach the Word...

2Ti_4:2  Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 

I am eternally grateful not to have graduated from any number of seminaries as studies show their graduates no longer believe in many essential Biblical doctrines...how then to fulfill another Scriptural mandate:

2Ti_2:15  Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 

all that being said....as I read this thread I wondered how many are aware there is a big difference between the "end of the age" and what is commonly called the "end of the world" ?? How many are schooled as to how the nations will align at the "end of the age"....For example, I remember when both Gulf I & Gulf II broke out many "preachers" were calling it Armaggedon or at least the beginning of it...I said NO because the Nations did NOT line up with Scripture....but NOW Iran aka Persia is pulling many strings and Russia aka Gog/Magog are suddenly all over the map and even meddling in Gaza...and hardly a peep...

personally I have seen a rapid escalation of all things related to the "end of the age"....and THAT is when the Lord Himself said, 

Luk_21:28  And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. 

and THAT is good enough for me....

PS;  THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST LINES IN THE ENTIRE THREAD IMHO !!

The churches have lost their way (for the most part) and I don't mean the true Ekklesia of Christ because that is not some corporate organization or fancy stone building built by a mans hands. It is the temples that were built by the Almighty's hands.

Thanks Djorgie
  • Upvote 1

With discussions such as these I am always mindful of the following Scripture:

Hos 4:6  My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. 

It also reminds me of my responsibility to teach the Word...

2Ti_4:2  Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 

I am eternally grateful not to have graduated from any number of seminaries as studies show their graduates no longer believe in many essential Biblical doctrines...how then to fulfill another Scriptural mandate:

2Ti_2:15  Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 

all that being said....as I read this thread I wondered how many are aware there is a big difference between the "end of the age" and what is commonly called the "end of the world" ?? How many are schooled as to how the nations will align at the "end of the age"....For example, I remember when both Gulf I & Gulf II broke out many "preachers" were calling it Armaggedon or at least the beginning of it...I said NO because the Nations did NOT line up with Scripture....but NOW Iran aka Persia is pulling many strings and Russia aka Gog/Magog are suddenly all over the map and even meddling in Gaza...and hardly a peep...

personally I have seen a rapid escalation of all things related to the "end of the age"....and THAT is when the Lord Himself said, 

Luk_21:28  And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. 

and THAT is good enough for me....

PS;  THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST LINES IN THE ENTIRE THREAD IMHO !!

The churches have lost their way (for the most part) and I don't mean the true Ekklesia of Christ because that is not some corporate organization or fancy stone building built by a mans hands. It is the temples that were built by the Almighty's hands.

Thanks Djorgie

EagleEye,

My Brother! Thak you for being a warrior in Christ Yahushua.

It is so very sadly true that the "churches" have sold out for the most part and that so many people are being led astray by these false, prosperity teaching, fake praying fools who would rather dote about earthy accomplishments than really TEACH the true word of YHWH/God. Some of these people have openly denied Christ and yet they still have thousands upon thousands of faithful followers. This is also in scripture. So many signs from our Father and yet people choose to ignore them.

• Upvote 1

The end of the world has been coming since the beginning of mankind... Geez

You are exactly right. Since the fall of man in the garden the world has been moving towards the "End of The Age", which we are now in. The signs are all around us. Without warning, the very end will begin.

• Upvote 2

1) God expended all of his wrath on Jesus 2000 years ago and He is not angry. God is not angry. God is not barely containing his righteous judgment on sinful mankind and God has not exacted judgment since Jesus died. If you don't believe this, read your Bible.

2) Neither is He angry:

Isaiah 54:8-10- "In an outburst of anger I hid My face from you for a moment, But with everlasting lovingkindness I will have compassion on you," Says the LORD your Redeemer. 9"For this is like the days of Noah to Me, When I swore that the waters of Noah Would not flood the earth again; So I have sworn that I will not be angry with you Nor will I rebuke you. 10"For the mountains may be removed and the hills may shake, But My lovingkindness will not be removed from you, And My covenant of peace will not be shaken," Says the LORD who has compassion on you.…

There will be A judgment day. Until then, all of mankind lives under GRACE. I'm sorry if this offends any religious sensibilities, but it's just the Truth.

• Upvote 2

1) God expended all of his wrath on Jesus 2000 years ago and He is not angry. God is not angry. God is not barely containing his righteous judgment on sinful mankind and God has not exacted judgment since Jesus died. If you don't believe this, read your Bible.

2) Neither is He angry:

Isaiah 54:8-10- "In an outburst of anger I hid My face from you for a moment, But with everlasting lovingkindness I will have compassion on you," Says the LORD your Redeemer. 9"For this is like the days of Noah to Me, When I swore that the waters of Noah Would not flood the earth again; So I have sworn that I will not be angry with you Nor will I rebuke you. 10"For the mountains may be removed and the hills may shake, But My lovingkindness will not be removed from you, And My covenant of peace will not be shaken," Says the LORD who has compassion on you.…

There will be A judgment day. Until then, all of mankind lives under GRACE. I'm sorry if this offends any religious sensibilities, but it's just the Truth.

Agreed!

The wrath of the Father was poured out on his Son Yahushua/Jesus for us. Yahushua/Jesus took on all the sin of the world and only because of the shedding of his blood are we redeemed.

There will be a judgement which is NOT the wrath of YHWH/God... It is the wrath of the Lamb!

Blessings my Sister Deborah in Yahushua HaMashiach/Jesus

• Upvote 1

Yes , there is grace for those who accept Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. Those people are covered by grace, and because there are so many of us goodness overflows even to the non believers but Jesus will soon come for his people, BEFORE God pours out his wrath on the non believers during the Tribulation Period which will be 7 years. That is the Word of God. Read all of Thessalonians 1 and 2, the plan is there.

• Upvote 1

All sin was paid for and all sin debt forgiven, 2000 years ago. Christ didn't just die for Christians; He died for all mankind, for all time. The law for ALL PEOPLE is the law of Grace. God is no preferrer of persons. He doesn't love Christians more than others. The wide path leads to destruction, but even the wide path has been paved with His Blood, and Grace is the law under which all of the universe operates.

And those scriptures from Thess 1&2 are excellent references :)

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 1

I'm glad for DV, I'm glad that there are many of us with common ground. There are those who do not share what we think and really that's OK. They can call us anything they wish or just respect us as we should for them. I met an atheist years ago and he was a good man and in fact a great man. His paintings were world renowned. He lived a good life and love his wife as well as any Christian. They were married for more than 60 years and he treasured every second with her. After she passed he still loved beyond all measure. As Christians we need to understand that love, compassion, and righteousness are not just unto a Christian fate. There are many good people out there who do not get what we have and I leave that for God and his mercy. Thanks

• Upvote 1