Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** Secrets revealed Maliki is a WAR criminal**

easyrider

Secrets revealed for the first time ..alris French Tell Fuad Masum that Maliki is a war criminal and refuses to visit Baghdad presence

28 European countries Maliki declares war criminal

Sources close to the Presidency of the Republic of Iraq news agency revealed the secrets of Hammurabi and the scenes of the visit of French President Francois Hollande to Baghdad reveal for the first time.

Where sources said that the French president ahead of his visit to Baghdad phoned Fuad Masum, and told his refusal to come to Iraq if the program includes a meeting with al-Maliki or the last out to meet him at the Baghdad International Airport.

Light and already President of the Republic, Mr. al-Maliki, who preferred to travel to one of the southern provinces as an excuse for his absence in the media and to avoid political embarrassment.

The sources said that the French president, who visited Baghdad in the ninth month of this year, told his Iraqi counterpart that the international courts and the European received dozens of complaints deduced from Maliki, who is today accused of war and large financial corruption and crimes, so a decision was made in 28 European countries to prevent reception Maliki or meet him and for this reason offers apology from not being able to meet the First Vice-President of the Republic.

The sources confirmed that the Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu also refused to meet with al-Maliki in his recent visit to Baghdad, making the latter Aztr to visit other provinces to justify his absence from official meetings.

The sources said that al-Maliki's recent visit to Iran and Lebanon came to break the regional and international siege imposed on it.

http://www.hammurabi-news.com/viewcontent/?c_id=12410

Don't Lop, you are the only person I know in dinarland who likes and still supports Maliki.  For the life of me, I don't know why.  He and his State of Law goons have kept our monetary policy from moving forward for a long time.  For that, we should all see Maliki for what he is,,a self righteous dictator who stole billions from his own people and allowed ISIL to take half of their country away.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Don't Lop, you are the only person I know in dinarland who likes and still supports Maliki.  For the life of me, I don't know why.  He and his State of Law goons have kept our monetary policy from moving forward for a long time.  For that, we should all see Maliki for what he is,,a self righteous dictator who stole billions from his own people and allowed ISIL to take half of their country away.

You say I like him that's your problem

I don't like him any more than I like you

I made a statement

I'm not a follower or a groupie

Big deal

Accusing someone of something and proving it is another

Look at Mubarak

Those Iraqis hate each other they kill each other

They have media print things about their opponents

Ask Mubarak

Maliki is maliki he's no different than any of those Iraqis

The Sunnis hate the Shia

And the Sunnis and Shia hate the Kurds

How had is that to understand

They hate each other and will kill each other when the opertunity arises

When a president or prime minister makes a decision he gets immunity same in every country

Otherwise no one would want the job

Even if he was wrong there's nothing they can do about it

Last weeks news

Hosni Mubarak: Egypt court drops charges over 2011 uprising deaths

http://m.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-30258537

• Downvote 2

Don't Lop, you are the only person I know in dinarland who likes and still supports Maliki. For the life of me, I don't know why. He and his State of Law goons have kept our monetary policy from moving forward for a long time. For that, we should all see Maliki for what he is,,a self righteous dictator who stole billions from his own people and allowed ISIL to take half of their country away.

Don't Lop is really Maliki !!! LOL

• Upvote 1