Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Does the RV CASH-OUT Actually Work?

ewingm

It is what it is, you can believe me or not.  It matters little to me, as I have concluded that you have an instability that understands no reason.  EVery day that passes with the dinar remaining at 1166 to 1 simply proves my point.  It is my opinion, based on all evidence I can accumulate, that the iraqi dinar will remain virtually unchanged in its value for quite some time.  I hope it gives my people the time to reduce their exposure to this risky speculation.  I'm sure that you, Caz, will be a willing buyer of their millions of dinar when they decide ( like Dontlop) to sell.  You seem to be an avid supporter of the RV, so maybe you will be gracious enough to pick them up for $800 a mil.  It'll only cost you $40,000 dollars.  Come on, be a sport.

I don't think the rate has anything to do with whether banks will deal with the DInar. Fifth Third, Chase, Wells Fargo were all dealing with the DInar years ago when Iraq was still in sanctions, while the rate was even lower than it is today, when it wasn't traded on FOrex.

There's no law stopping the banks from dealing with Dinar, its a choice they make not to do so. Why? I don't know but many banks no lonoger deal with foreign currency period. I recently called a few banks to get some foreign money for a vacation for my parents and most banks couldn't even get Euros and the few that could wanted me to order a week or more in advance so its not just Dinar banks aren't really dealing with FX period.

I think it should also be noted that think about this. If all the message boards, dinar blogs, etc tomorrow said Chase bank is now selling Dinar you'd have hoards of people running to open up bank accounts with Chase just to be able to buy the Dinar. Most of these customers would not keep money in the bank, use atm cards or any of that they would basically open up an account just to use the bank for Dinar. Add to that it most likely wouldn't be a one time purchase it would be people on a weekly basis wanting to pickup a little dinar with each paycheck. Banks want customers they can make money on, not customers that cost them money in brinks delivry fees of foreign currency, tying up tellers answering dinar questions, etc.

As for cashouts, I keep hearing about 800 numbers. Here's a question I have. To have 800 numbers you have to have call centers. To have call centers you have to have trained workers. I've worked in call centers, its normally a week or two training period on customer service, computer systems, etc. IF a week prior to an RV you have a whole call center full of employees being paid $11 an hour for a miserable job what ddo you think is going to happen? THey will quit and go buy dinar nad live on a beach the rest of their lives, they will also probably tell their friends and family to do the same so I dont think you could have 800 numbers without letting the cat out of the bag with an rv.

If the world decided to cash in all their dollars no banks would handle them either

So what's your point ewingm ?

No one is going to decide to have cash dollars in return for their dinars

They get monetary units that are exchangable in any currency listed as digits in their domestic currency

Yep digits typed up on a computer screen

Do YA think everyone will spend everything they get all at the same time or will the majority of these digets jet remain as digets or just be transferred around to other accounts within the central banking sector

No piles of dollars or chinese yaun will ever be carried around as your brain is so obsessed with

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

It is what it is, you can believe me or not.  It matters little to me, as I have concluded that you have an instability that understands no reason.  EVery day that passes with the dinar remaining at 1166 to 1 simply proves my point.  It is my opinion, based on all evidence I can accumulate, that the iraqi dinar will remain virtually unchanged in its value for quite some time.  I hope it gives my people the time to reduce their exposure to this risky speculation.  I'm sure that you, Caz, will be a willing buyer of their millions of dinar when they decide ( like Dontlop) to sell.  You seem to be an avid supporter of the RV, so maybe you will be gracious enough to pick them up for $800 a mil.  It'll only cost you $40,000 dollars.  Come on, be a sport.

I've been starting to read the globalcurencyreset guy, if I'm not mistaken he's also on Dongtalk as a mod now. ANyhow, the guy has interesting podcasts, youtube channels and a website. He recently posted that the dinar has increaesed from like 1166 to 1196 or something along those lines. Not a huge move but I think any movement is positive as its been sitting steady at 1166 for months if not years.

If everyone decided to cash in every chinese yaun for other currency's

No banks would handle chinese yaun

So could they be anticipating everyone wanting to cash out at the same time ?

Why would they be wanting to cash out at the same time ?

A rv ?

Because a rd would be insignificant

A rd is just a simple exchange

Ewingy,

So you want to perpetuate a scam onto someone else....................now what would god think? That's not a good Christian thing to do...............Shame Shame Shame (in my Gomer Pyle voice).

I thought you said your "imaginary" family purchased 250 million Dinar? What gives ......................oh they must have sold $200 million.................uhhhh right? SMH   

"imaginary" family.........."imaginary" church/pastor................"imaginary" amount of Dinar purchased.................SMH

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

For all the lopsters who think the only assets these oil countrys have is the reserves at their central banks

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: Analysts say that the exporting countries to energy materials which accumulated billions of dollars in windfall profits in the sovereign investment funds may have to drag them with the decline in oil export revenues which strong earthquake may occur in stocks, bonds and real estate markets around the world.

And sovereign wealth funds that are based on oil export revenues a key player in international finance as reserves by more than five trillion dollars of assets, according to estimates by David Spiegel emerging markets expert at BNP Paribas.

The money these funds usually divided into different baskets, each serving a specific function and help to promote government spending in times of falling export revenue windfall profits or management over the decades for future generations.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/192117-lower-oil-prices-shows-the-importance-of-sovereign-fund-for-iraq/#ixzz3L3A17ogn

Read the last paragraph in this article

Rulesforrebels,  if the dinar increased from 1166 to 1197 that is NOT a good thing.  It means you're LOSING money.  You want the dinar to go from 1166 all the way DOWN to 1.  Now you're making money, buddy!  And to Caz.  As usual you don't quote me correctly.  I said the whole church had 250 million dinar.  My people have 50 million, give or take a mil here or a mil there.  They just sent off 2 million to another scam, so it may be only 48 million dinar.  If you quote me,I would appreciate that you quote me correctly otherwise you might be accused of......lying.

This coming from the "KING" of the twisted word.........................and a 'scam"/"con" artist wannabe-LOL.  Ewingy ya kill me - LOL

I truly hope ol Teach does write a book(yeah right).....................the 1st 400 of 410 pages could be reprints of your comical "imaginary" family/savoir/faith posts.  Can you say Pulitzer! I knew ya could-LOL  

Hello folks ! With the HCA fixin to be HCL what are you going to do with your lives post Rev ? I'm still trying to convince my wife to move to the Caribbean, would probably settle for Galveston Island, and yes I know the difference.

Post RV .....damn spell check

DB New Zealand is awesome or so I've seen on TV and the net,I've spent some time in researched it well. New ZEALAND has to be one of the most pristine places on earth.....great choice ! Thanks I'll put that on the bucket list, I am an am a hunter and fisherman and that place rocks.

Tex,  The approval of the HCL is just one more positive thing for iraq, but doesn't have a single thing to do with RVing their currency. Just my opinion of course, but the gurus have been talking up getting out of Chapter 7, starting up the ISX, currency cards, ATM's , ERBIL, etc.,etc., etc. And NONE of those things moved the exchange rate even ONE PIP!  And my relatives have been talking up New Zealand also, so it must be making its way around the forums, much like Belize did back a few years ago.  All these retreats are starting to blend together in my mind.  I can't figure out where you dinarians are heading.  Maybe just stay in the best country in the world.  The USA!!

Hello Ewingm ! I guess you don't share the same enthusiasm as AM. I don't know if everyone is adapt to your way of thinking....but surely the net has opened a whole new world, for you and I as well. I got it now! Your a government implant trying to keep all of us soon to be millionairesure here to pay taxes.

Sorry for spellchecker again on my mobile.

I'm gonna buy me a junk yard and raise hippos

I drew a picture of a big fat hippo sprawled out in the back of a old junk Chevy pick up with her little hippos milkin away

And a couple huge males fighting in the background with their mouths wide open and three teeth trying to scare each other off rolling around in a pile of old muffler pipes while I'm sitting on my balcony drinking whisky

Edited by dontlop