Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No Compensation For Any Lost or STOLEN Currency by Order of CBI Law Article 34

ewingm

Now your trying to say electronic dinar isn't dinar

Your spin didn't work

Electronic Funds transfers are transactions that result in values being moved between accounts of two financial institutions. But no PHYSICAL currency is moved. The fact is today you can't (and maybe never could) legally transfer dinar in or out of Iraq.
  • Downvote 1

Ewingy,

Whats the matter.................the only BS you tolerate is yours? Now that's not fair..............except in fairytales.............or "imaginary familyland" 

I tried to "SAVE" my family...................but they're in Ghana.............and I'm having a hard time calling them...........not enough cell towers in the jungle..............whats a "SAVOIR" to do?  Ewingnut...........your a "SAVOIR"...any thoughts?

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ewingy,

Whats the matter.................the only BS you tolerate is yours? Now that's not fair..............except in fairytales.............or "imaginary familyland" 

I tried to "SAVE" my family...................but they're in Ghana.............and I'm having a hard time calling them...........not enough cell towers in the jungle..............whats a "SAVOIR" to do?  Ewingnut...........your a "SAVOIR"...any thoughts?

Caz ,, What's going on? We have Dontlops double/triple spaces now you have started with the periods! How about just using complete sentences.. Making sense would also help.
  • Downvote 1

I just got my first royalty check for the book I wrote about Dinar......................used it to buy grammar lessons, classes in how to make movies, and more DINAR.................Yippie Yippie.,

Funny how folks that BS all the time aren't taken seriously............hmmmmmmm boy "imagine" that.

Shabs,  Your thquirrel picture still has me laughing!  We may completely disagree on the dinar, but your sense of humor is refreshing ( I can't believe I just said that ) 

I haven't figured out this new tactic of yours......but I will.    :lol:   Just kidding....glad you enjoyed the pic, and welcome back, LOPster king.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Fact is the dinar is already being used for cross border transactions and rockhead and ewang think they are smarter than the executives at citi groups world link or India's foriegn ministry or the govt of Iraq

Rockhead and Ewang are just ignorant and are not here to learn but to impose their position that anything good about the iraqi dinar is wrong because the iraqi dinar is no good and should be used as toilet paper

To bad you two ignorant lopsters

No one is agreeing with you

So go get a room together and get married and get it over with

Well, it's a good thing that mine isn't "lost" or "stolen".

I would guess that whatever amount the U.S. governemnt holds in dinar wouldn't be considered lost or stolen either and although I have no idea what the true amount is, I'm guessing it is A LOT more than all of us put together have and I don't believe that they will accuse so many U.S. citizens who hold dinar and purchased them LEGALLY of stealing them lol... unless they want another serious battle on their hands lol.

I hardly think that our little drop in the bucket would be of much interest to them anyway considering the circumstances but, who knows what the end result will be at this point.

Djorgie,  I think the amount of overseas dinars held by speculators is more than a "drop in a bucket".  The general consensis is that "out of banks" in the CBI reports refers to dinars not in circulation in iraq itself.  That number continues to grow and is above 35 Trillion dinar right now.  How much of that is in the hands of speculators is unknown.  But you can research how much dinar has been sold by the big websites.  It is astounding.  And that IS in the hands of speculators! 

• Upvote 1

In 2011, Ali of DinarTrade said he had 900,000 customers of which 90% bought dinar.  That is approx. 810,000 dinarians.  He also stated that he sold $577 million Dollars of dinar in 2011 alone.  That's approx. half a TRILLION dinar sold by one dinar dealer in ONE year alone!  That came from a conversation he had with Reuters.  Now, multiply that number times the vast number of dinar dealers, including banks, that sold dinar in 2011.  Now multiply THAT number by about 8-10 years people have been buying dinar, and you begin to realize how much physical dinar are being held by speculators worldwide!  It ain't no drop in the bucket!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Djorgie,  I think the amount of overseas dinars held by speculators is more than a "drop in a bucket".  The general consensis is that "out of banks" in the CBI reports refers to dinars not in circulation in iraq itself.  That number continues to grow and is above 35 Trillion dinar right now.  How much of that is in the hands of speculators is unknown.  But you can research how much dinar has been sold by the big websites.  It is astounding.  And that IS in the hands of speculators!

There is no such general consensus except with you

The money outside the banks are the dinar in circulation

In peoples pockets

You lie way to much ewang

In 2011, Ali of DinarTrade said he had 900,000 customers of which 90% bought dinar.  That is approx. 810,000 dinarians.  He also stated that he sold $577 million Dollars of dinar in 2011 alone.  That's approx. half a TRILLION dinar sold by one dinar dealer in ONE year alone!  That came from a conversation he had with Reuters.  Now, multiply that number times the vast number of dinar dealers, including banks, that sold dinar in 2011.  Now multiply THAT number by about 8-10 years people have been buying dinar, and you begin to realize how much physical dinar are being held by speculators worldwide!  It ain't no drop in the bucket!

it's funny Reuters being involved in a hic scam - ewingm your clutching at straws your basically saying the USA, Iraq, cnbc, bis, CBI, wto, tescos, Natwest, other banks, Obama, Reuters, UN, China, WB, PTB, ect, have all scammed us. You have to believe in Santa for that sh@t

To Dontlop,  they say there is only about 5 Trillion dinar on the streets of iraq.  Out of bank means out of circulation in iraq.  You know this is true.

To DinarBeliever,  So now you don't believe Dinar Trade Ali just because he was speaking to Reuters in 2011?  Who exactly do you believe?   TNTTony?

• Upvote 1

Ewingnut pulls so much Shiite out of his........................, its hard to find anything worth merit............cause majority is only his wishful(imaginary) thinking or twisted half truths . Ali sold x amount therefore there must be               worldwide        Ewingnut you'd make a hellava accountant. Facts who needs facts when all one needs is "imagination"

"Sold" doesn't equate to still holding.

How much Dinar has been re-purchased?

And how many times has it been re-sold?

Numbers especially financial numbers are never lied about-LOL......................how many burgers has McDonalds claimed to have sold?

Edited by caz1104

I directly quote the CBI,  IMF Articles,  direct quotes from Warka Bank, and Deputy Governor of the CBI, and finally Ali, himself from DinarTrade in 2011, and you accuse me of "imagination".?

I would hope that any logical person, when reviewing these facts,  would give due thought to all of my postings.  Everything I have posted is out there for you to verify if you so choose.  You may not like it, but I'm not posting unverifiable BS.  I'm posting what has a direct affect on your "investment" as quoted from the people and organizations that control it. 

• Upvote 1

Have you always been a slow learner?

Well he does still think that the Swiss dinar revalued so what does that tell you? Lol....and even after all this time of shoving logic down his throat it took him quite a while to understand it and finally sell out...

So to answer your question, yes! Lol

• Downvote 1

finally sell out...

Hey Keep hope all is well

I sold off my lower denoms. Able to get premium still for these notes and may not be able to if the central ever deletes those zeroes

I guess its a possibility that the Central may screw everyone outside of Iraq holding dinar but I'm thinking  that would only decrease the future value and surely keep it from ever being recognized internationally.

I still have a few dinar left and even though I sold some of my notes i do not think of myself as a sell out.

To Dontlop,  they say there is only about 5 Trillion dinar on the streets of iraq.  Out of bank means out of circulation in iraq.  You know this is true.

To DinarBeliever,  So now you don't believe Dinar Trade Ali just because he was speaking to Reuters in 2011?  Who exactly do you believe?   TNTTony?

Ewingm:::: Out of bank simply means ALL  physical dinar that is not kept in the CB vaults  No one can say where it is ,, cash drawers , mattresses, shoeboxes ,etc. It is inrculation everywhere, Iraq and WD.-

DB::; When he was interviewed We dont know if he was PUMPERING his business!!!!!