Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A couple guys at a bar!! LOL

DiveDeepSix

I couldn't help but over-hear two guys in their mid-twenties while sitting at the bar last night. One of the guys says to his buddy: "Man you look tired." His buddy says, “Man I'm exhausted. My girlfriend and I have sex all the time. She’s after me 3 and 4 times a day. I just don't know what to do." A fellow about age 55, sitting a couple of stools down, also overheard the conversation. He looked over at the two young men and with the wisdom of years says: "Marry her. That'll put a stop to that crap!"

Here is another the FDA has found a food that will decrease a woman's sex drive by nearly 95%!

It's called:

best-local-wedding-cake-ideas-013.jpg

WEDDING CAKE!!!  

Ok ladies I'm ready for my well deserved beatdown!!!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: 

• Upvote 8

My college philosophy teacher stated: marriage is a young mans disaster and an old mans comfort. Perhaps in my case he was right. My present wife is the bomb What a Gal ! 

Congrats.....I have 2 marriages on my back.....Now I'm in love with a great lady ( have been for some years ...) but we decided we are not going to marry ....I know...never say never....

• Upvote 2

My wife was fixing dinner and said last week...

What's on the TV tonight honey?

I said dust.

...Had the couch all to myself the past 5 nights.

Not sure why.

:o/

My wife  told me  " Dear, how about  you take  me to a new, exotic place where I've never been before?"  I said  " How about the kitchen?"... And then the fight started.....

Edited by umbertino

Instead of 'with this ring, I thee wed', it SHOULD be, 'WONDERBITCH POWER, ACTIVATE!' And yes, once was moooore than enough to teach me that lesson. I put that ring on her finger, and went from loving partner to property almost overnight. Felt like I was captured by the Romans back in the day, and put into servitude.

• Upvote 1