Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To Celebrate OUR OWN PERSONAL WONDERFUL CLOWN

UNEEK

This is to celebrate OUR OWN SPECIAL CLOWN  "MR THUG"

Thank you Thug for all the entertainment you bring  to us to make this carnival ride  worth staying on ! You are loved & appreciated by many here - Have a Great Day!!

Puddles Pity Party Puddles the Clown  Sings Leonard Cohen  Hallelujah

Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" is a haunting song, but it took on an even more poignant tone when sung by a 7-foot-tall clown named Puddles Pity Party.

Puddles performed the classic at the Regency Lodge Ballroom in San Francisco, wowing audience members with his golden voice.

Director Gary Yost filmed the Sept. 27 live performance, showing Puddles' morose makeup application, his sad, slow walk to the lonely microphone, and then his beautifully evocative rendition of the song.

"The soul and heart can come through despite any costume we wear," Yost wrote in the video's description.

• Upvote 3

Thanks UNEEK. That song always stirs strong emotions in me when I hear it. Love it but it smetimes brings tears! Appreciate you sharing!

I am with you there genx   -- my favorite performer of this song is KD Lang -- you talk about "emotion"  -- she puts in 1000% of herself into that song -  I get goose bumps when i listen to her singing this song -- thought I might as well share it for you to enjoy --

• Upvote 1

Thanks UNEEK.....Damn...Not only do I get to follow ''Catwoman'' but "Raysur'' two of my most admired DV Ladies....Have a good one DT...""Thanks'' for all you do and the timeless effort you dedicate...All for me to be able to Hit on some fine ''Babes''....Lol

• Upvote 2

Skeetdog -- my pleasure --  It's not Thug's birthday -  it's months away and when I saw this clown go through his whole performance - start to finish and how he put so much into it -  I could not help  but be reminded of  our "Thug" -

Just the other  day I  read  in a thread  where he brought up something someone posted a yr  ago --  Forget how you can do a search on a user's content - that's time consuming - a lot of reading but still fairly easy  - but  how  the heck does he remember that the person  even said something that pertains  to what is being said today? lol    He's got the low down on everybody -

I might be embarrassing him just a bit but I don't mean to - I just felt it was the right timing for me to let him know I appreciate his entertainment --  I also appreciate  Yota and the others that bring the news and have been very faithful to their calling -

Thanks to all for contributing their thoughts as well  --  UNEEK

• Upvote 1