Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

haymon

Getting on Line

Just a note to say I was able to get online this morning.  Says my numbers are still there.   :D

I have been trying to access my Warka Account for two months, I have sent over  dozen emails with no reply at all, any ideas.  I have sent email to everyone no luck.

I have been unable to get on because I need to reset my pin... I have sent emails requesting a reset pin, to no avail this past 3 weeks. do you have an email you can recommend "Haymon"? I was able to go on line in May, but nothing since then to check my numbers too

I've been having the same issue.  I've sent weekly e-mails since June and haven't heard anything.  Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated. 

I too have sent numbers emails and have had no response for 6 months.  I still have access to my account and my numbers are still good.  I cannot view my stocks purchased still.  Can any of you?

I'm in the same boat, multiple emails-no reply. I have sent the authorization forms-no answer. Will keep on trying.

I know Im fed up.  I can view my account, but have not seen my ISX portfolio for a year.  My father cannot even access his account.  I have sent emails and emails, maybe 50.

If anyone knows what to do, please advise.

I received an email this morning from Mr.Issa, in response to the many emails I have sent over the last month, he helped to re-establish my new password. I can now view my Warka accounts. All is good there. Cannot view ISX shares. Immediately forwarded Issa's email to ISX depth. let's see what happens,

• Upvote 1

I need to check my account, luckily I only have $500 in but that was 5 years ago. It had grown last time I checked. I guess I've written off ever seeing anything from it.