Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET NEXT SATURDAY!‏

moose 57

*WALK NAKED IN AMERICA DAY*

Don't forget to mark your calendars.
            As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to
            see any woman
            other than his wife naked and if he does, he must commit
            suicide.

So next Saturday at 1 P.M.

Eastern Time, all American women
            are asked to walk out of their house _completely naked_ to help
            weed out any neighborhood terrorists.
            Circling your block for _one hour_ is recommended for this
            anti-terrorist effort.

All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs
            in front
            of their houses to demonstrate their support for the women

and to prove that they are not Muslim terrorist sympathizers.

Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack

at your side is further proof of your patriotism.

God Bless America !!

and God Bless You!

Edited by moose 57
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

This would be great if we could get rid of all these muslim devils that easy. I'll go get a bus load of strippers and take them to the local mosque and unload them along with a keg of Budwiser. If I thought they all would put a bullet in their head.  I would even loan them a loaded pistol. Those no good muslim Ba$tards are to cowardly to do it. Great thought though! JMHO :salute:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you've ever been to a Muslim country you already KNOW that this will not work.

Alcohol & Prostitution are very popular in those countries! They bring in tens of thousands of immigrant female workers from Asia & India to work as babysitters, housekeepers & cooks. These women are sexually abused regularly. Alcohol can be purchased through any tax driver for a cheap price & a slight detour. No alcoholic beverage stores does not stop the production of alcohol at home! LOL

In UAE you can walk into one of hundreds of bars & there are ten of thousands of sex workers selling the wares publicly. A blind eye is truned by the police who I am sure get their cut.

However..............................we can still try it! :)

Edited by gymrat76541
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This reminds me of a thread I saw today on the "Colombian Team Cycling Kit"  that is causing outrage in some circles, but others are loving it.

Caution: Ladies, do NOT look up the term that is in quotes above, as you may not be able to un-see the images, LOL.

Here's to ya Moose, gonna go polish that lawnchair now...

If you've ever been to a Muslim country you already KNOW that this will not work.

Alcohol & Prostitution are very popular in those countries! They bring in tens of thousands of immigrant female workers from Asia & India to work as babysitters, housekeepers & cooks. These women are sexually abused regularly. Alcohol can be purchased through any tax driver for a cheap price & a slight detour. No alcoholic beverage stores does not stop the production of alcohol at home! LOL

In UAE you can walk into one of hundreds of bars & there are ten of thousands of sex workers selling the wares publicly. A blind eye is truned by the police who I am sure get their cut.

However..............................we can still try it! :)

True.....In some Countries more than others. Was told by someone going there  often for work

Time to stop what?  Not everyone is an extremist.  

Agreed Yukon... The jk and the responses in the beginning of this thread sound like extremist themselves.

Sure NOT anything near what Christ taught... I wish people would just try to be human beings and get along.

As for the American Muslims...

They deserve to live here in peace without all the fear and ridicule from folks that are misinformed. JMHO

not here   to  argue  am here to  have fun    end  of    story.../

Your jokes usually are really funny Moose... That one... Not so much.

• Upvote 2

Agreed Yukon... The jk and the responses in the beginning of this thread sound like extremist themselves.

Sure NOT anything near what Christ taught... I wish people would just try to be human beings and get along.

As for the American Muslims...

They deserve to live here in peace without all the fear and ridicule from folks that are misinformed. JMHO

Your jokes usually are really funny Moose... That one... Not so much.

Thanks, Maggie.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This would be great if we could get rid of all these muslim devils that easy. I'll go get a bus load of strippers and take them to the local mosque and unload them along with a keg of Budwiser. If I thought they all would put a bullet in their head.  I would even loan them a loaded pistol. Those no good muslim Ba$tards are to cowardly to do it. Great thought though! JMHO :salute:

^^^^^^  Prime Example Of Why NOT To Do Anything To Whip Up The Hatred. ^^^^^^

• Upvote 4