Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISIL robs 6 billion IQD from a bank in Tikrit

WISKY291

urgent-isil-rub-a-bank-in-tikrit.jpg

Salah-il-Din (IraqiNews.com) The gangs of the Islamic State in Iraq and Levant ISIL stole about seven Billion Iraqi Dinars (about six million US dollars) form a governmental bank in central Tikrit city, the center of Salah-il-Din province, on Wednesday, security source reported to IraqiNews.com.

The source added “The gangs of ISIL stormed in the governmental Agricultural Bank of central Tikrit city and stole a cash of about IQD seven billion then they fled to unknown destination.”

http://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/urgent-isil-rub-a-bank-in-tikrit/

One DV'er here told me that this source is not a valid and should be re confirmed. not to falter your post Wisky, but I have stayed away from this web site for those reasons.

For example "The source added" "fled to unknown destination" etc… to me sounds a little fishie, which at one time as I say was pointed out to me.

Maybe Im wrong but just thought I would pass it on brother :twothumbs: