Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BOA Rumor (outside source)

k98nights

Bank of America Rumor: ************ – 5/05/10

May 5, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

FYI – My brother went by a B of A branch in Dallas yesterday (5/3). He threw down a 25K IQD note and asked them what it was worth. They took it in the back and returned it saying they couldn’t do it now, but in a few days when the rate was released it would be worth $3.09 per dinar or $77,250 and they could deposit it in his account and give him immediate credit. This tells me two things. 1) They have a de la rue machine on site that can validate and count the bills and 2) They have a rate in their system waiting for release. I fully believe we are on the cusp of something extraordinary. They’ve released a rate to the banking system and are waiting for someone to “pull the trigger.” IMO – that “trigger” is the announcement of the Prime Minister and President of Iraq. Take it for what it’s worth.

Outside source is not credible. Trust me.

• Downvote 1

al gore is a moron. you can't have 3 halves...that would be 1/3 man, 1/3 bear and 1/3 pig...i wonder what kind of carbon footprint a manbearpig has...eh, who cares?

m

I hope you do realize that this is from south park, and the joke is 1/2 man, 1/2 bear, 1/2 pig :blink: man people need to lighten up around here and realize not everything has to be serious. We all now when they rv, we will not find because some random guy walking into a bank and just happen to decide to cah in a single dinar, I have heard this 200 times and it some how is always in houston, never understood this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

As crazy as it sounds I to had a teller say somthing very simular, yet at that same bank another teller told me he had a million dinar and was just playing the waiting game....go figure.

just goes to show us, the bank tellers don't know any more than we do! :)

• Upvote 1

As crazy as it sounds I to had a teller say somthing very simular, yet at that same bank another teller told me he had a million dinar and was just playing the waiting game....go figure.

IF 5/3 employees know that Iraq Dinars is a scam --- please tell me why would 5/3 be in the business of selling and participating in a scam. Doesn't make sense.

• Upvote 2

I can understand why some people would say it is a scam. The currency in hand isn't the scam, I believe how it it being sold is. Sometimes I feel as if there are some people out there who lie about there knowing how much the currency will be worth or when it will RV when in fact no one knows. This is not a for sure thing, not much ever is, although I personally believe it is worth the time and money. It is in a sense sold as a get rich quick scam and you need to buy asap type of thing. Have you ever thought about how much the dealers depend on the sales generated from these kinds of sights? Well, I am by no means being negative becouse IMHO, I feel we are geting close and I didn't purchase anything becouse of someones rumor, I bought mine a few years back becouse my Dad told me it would be something fun to buy.

Blessings

Goooooooooooooooooooo Rvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv!!!!!!!!!!

FYI – My brother went by a B of A branch in Dallas yesterday (5/3). He threw down a 25K IQD note and asked them what it was worth. They took it in the back and returned it saying they couldn’t do it now, but in a few days when the rate was released it would be worth $3.09 per dinar or $77,250 and they could deposit it in his account and give him immediate credit. This tells me two things. 1) They have a de la rue machine on site that can validate and count the bills and 2) They have a rate in their system waiting for release. I fully believe we are on the cusp of something extraordinary. They’ve released a rate to the banking system and are waiting for someone to “pull the trigger.” IMO – that “trigger” is the announcement of the Prime Minister and President of Iraq. Take it for what it’s worth.

Good Rumor : Thanks for the post k98 -- You just never know.

1) Took it in the back they could have used a book to verify the note. Whos to say they used a machine to verify the note.

My oldest daughter is a teller for Wells Fargo and they don't have a machine, but use a book to verify the currency validity.

2) I guess we will see in a few days if this is a rumor or true. Definitely would be a great rate.

(Sure wish this rumor used a more reasonable rate - to make it more believable)

For now just another rumor.

Thanks for the post.

• Upvote 1

For what it is worth. I have ordered and recieved dong from 5/3 bank in Cincinnati. However the teller there actually told me that the dinar was a SCAM! Granted this was from 1 teller, but she was adament about the scam.I have ordered more dong, and am waiting for it now. Last exchange took 7 days to happen. I just think it is unusual for this teller to state this as fact. She had no idea I was heavily invested in the Dinar. Just for info

Unfortunately everyone is entitled to their own opinion about things. For example: (Off topic) I know a lady who prefers to drink Jose Cuervo (cheap stuff) than to say Patron (or other top shelf 100% agave tequila). Her reason ... She likes the burn. Go figure when most are looking for clean and smooth. All you can do is stand back and :D saying ok, then walk away with your money in hand and softly mumuring to yourself saying <_< I will show her one day when I come in wanting to exchange it making me a millionare. :lol:

• Upvote 3

Unfortunately everyone is entitled to their own opinion about things. For example: (Off topic) I know a lady who prefers to drink Jose Cuervo (cheap stuff) than to say Patron (or other top shelf 100% agave tequila). Here reason ... She likes the burn. Go figure when most are looking for clean and smooth. All you can do is stand back and biggrin.gif saying ok, then walk away with your money in hand and softly mumuring to yourself saying dry.gif I will show her one day when I come in wanting to exchange it making me a millionare. laugh.gif

I agree that is the teller that I want to exchange my dinar with.

Good reply Munsch.

• Upvote 1

A good friend of mine is a manager at wells Fargo, and she told me don't waste your money on that stuff. She made me feel like a total fool, but for whatever reason(I guess hope) I did it anyways, and here I am hoping for the best! I don't really consider her an expert on money just because she works in a small town bank. She doesn't have any more money than I do, so .....................whatever happens will happen, until then, I can dream can't I?

Edited by Teresa82
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i have dinar from 5/3 too and the mgr who sold it to me said the same thing. that was a year ago. so far he's been right! hope he ends up being wrong...

This is what cracks me up ,These guys are saying its a scam but yet their allowed to sell it to you and anyone else that walks in the door

Please give me a break, If it was a scam it wouldn't be allowed , Where not in Iraq were just investing in it

• Upvote 1

Good Morning All,

I have to agree, I do not believe this is a scam. However, it is a very risky investment that few people are really involved in (as the old saying goes, if it's to good to be true, it usually is, key word ususally). By few, I mean the amount of people that know about the DInar versus the amount who know, but have not invested for their own reasons. I also agree that if it was a scam, not sure a bank of any kind would be selling it. The only thing we all know for sure is that at some point, we will know who was right.

K98nights- is this your brother or is this a rumor from someone else?

For what it is worth. I have ordered and recieved dong from 5/3 bank in Cincinnati. However the teller there actually told me that the dinar was a SCAM! Granted this was from 1 teller, but she was adament about the scam.I have ordered more dong, and am waiting for it now. Last exchange took 7 days to happen. I just think it is unusual for this teller to state this as fact. She had no idea I was heavily invested in the Dinar. Just for info

This teller has no idea what she is talking about. The Dinar is already a legitimate currency that has value.

Some of you people on this rumor site should seriously consider taking up writing fiction for a living. I see rumors on hear that are sometimes very believable. I have been on this ride for almost 7 years, and even I sometimes feel my heart racing with anticipation for a moment. One thing though, it is more believable if you release the rumor in a different week, than one where the same rumor has already been released by someone else. Keep up the good work, it is very entertaining. As long as nobody spends their rent and grocery money to buy more dinar because of your rumor. I guess, ultimately, you are not responsible for other peoples actions. Buyer beware, this is a RUMOR site. God bless

OK think of it this way...

Would that not allow EVERYONE who worked for BOA to go this morning and spend their entire life savings on IQD then change it back to USD in a few days.

I enjoy these rumors as much as anyone guys but come on!!