Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deleting the zeros is not what you want!

keepmwlknfny

Rayzur,  Very nice reply.  You and I have similar understandings of many of these great "mysteries" of the financial universe.  I am not one to readily jump on the devaluation of the dollar as the savior of the dinar. Our global economy is so intertwined with the world's economy that noone is going to try a destabilization of the dollar without cutting their own throats.  As a valued customer of some standing in your bank, you may rate privileges with the bank administrators in their willingness to accomodate your exchange of dinar into dollars.  But I can almost assuredly tell you that they won't shell out millions of their dollars for a non-tradeable currency, just because they like you.  Most other dinarians are not high level gov't employees, their just regular Americans trying to get by, and grabbed at the dinar brass ring because their friends told them to do so.  Their banks won't give them one nickel for their dinars, s I'm back to my point 

Which is, there are no places to get your money if an RV by iraq is announced.  And just because iraq announces it, doesn't mean the worlds financial institutions will honor it.  If it is not honored, dinarians are spitting into the wind for their dollars.

P.S.  I hope that your surgery was successful and that you have a speedy recovery.  Tell your son to grab a few waves for me.   Peace

Some of these same things would have been said about bitcoin.

I'm not a bitcoin kind of guy.  I believe in safe investments when it comes to my families financial security over the long term.  I don't buy lottery tickets and I don't buy dinar.  They both have just about the same chances of winning, which is about 20 million to one.  Or in the dinars's case, 83 trillion to one.  Paddle, paddle, paddle, my brothers and sisters.  Its death on a stick out there where you're sitting.  The tsunami RD is coming, and you're "inside" .  You're gonna get hammered.  

• Upvote 1

Hey lopsters

I have a question for ya

If you flip out next week , and end up in a mental institution , why did you flip out ?

Hope your ready to answer this I've only asked you this 25 times and none of you can answer it

You want us to answer things about stuff that simply hasn't occurred so , it's your turn

Huh

Why did you flip out next week?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Paddle, paddle, paddle, my brothers and sisters.  Its death on a stick out there where you're sitting.  

Just trying to help out your elderly relatives I see

You should be banned again

Time for you to get a new screen name I guess

You know my reasoning is getting to you.  But you are stuck in the "loyalty" thing.  If you were to sell out now on this website, you KNOW you'd get hammered by your fellow dinarians.  You'd be labeled as a "traitor to the cause".  It would be so much fun watching that happen to you, but alas,  delusional loyalty is almost impossible to break.  Ask the 80 million Germans who followed Hitler because they misguidedly thought he was the messiah.  Paddle, paddle, paddle, my land-locked brother!!

Just trying to help your elderly relatives I see

Nobody will give you dollars for your dinars except other deluded dinarians or websites that will charge you 20% commission to do it.  The currency has to have value, to have value.

Hey I hope you are helping yor elderly relatives here with this

Offering to buy you dinar at 850 per million

Is charging a commission now

The going rate is 860

Minus the spread

Go

Go

Go help the old relatives of yours egwim.

They are here on dinar vets in lock down in the tank

• Upvote 1

Ewingm.... for the sake of sport and further edification... there are some statements you make, which to me.... and my way of analyzing, seem to be based upon certain assumptions at the foundation of your assertions.... And I could b e wrong, and therein I would appreciate the opportunity to check this out with you... so I can get my brain around from where you are coming.... Hopefully you are game...

And tonight's caveat would be that I just spent a few hours with about 15 of my people and whom I trust with my life... and they report that while it appears I'm no longer under the influence of wayyyyy too many sedating drugs... there is the distinct possibility that the buttt load of cortisone is still driving a more intense intensity than my usual intensity.....And while they report appreciating it... I would have to acknowledge its probably  because we've spent a decade working together as a very very tight team and we know and really get who we are as people.... and the intention is always to drill down on the issue and never the person.... In short I may still be a bit turbo charged with a greater intensity than my usual... as if such were possible... lol 

So with that, I'd like to ask you about your foundational assumptions in making certain statements... which initially, seem to reflect some of the attributes that annoy you about others... who do the same... (e.g. repeating the same thing over and over absent recognition of statements either made to the contrary....... or were not made to the contrary and the response seems to believe it was...And I'd like to check out if I am reading you correctly.... And what I do NOT want to do, is parse out specific sentences to respond to, and in doing so, change the context of what you are trying to say... so if I do that, just let me know and frame the context so I get it... I'm attempting to respond within context.. and could miss that... .

But I can almost assuredly tell you that they won't shell out millions of their dollars for a non-tradeable currency, just because they like you.

Taking everything in me not to respond with some adorable flirtatious comment....
On what level do you see that this is non-tradable currency? Do you mean not traded on the FX? And therein, is it your belief that because its not traded on the FX it has no intrinsic value? Iraq has been paying some contractors in dinar for years (camp liberty)... and some in this country hold stock on the Iraqi exchange which is dinar based... and Citibank is the portal.... Apart from that, there are several major international banks with offices in the US, who are setting up in Iraq. Are you suggesting that a bank like Citi, (or HBSC or fill in the blank bank ) who deals in both USD and IQD, would not take your IQD in this country and exchange it for USD to go into your US account and vice versa.... Its all electronic entry.. and Iraq is going to have one state of the art smoking system that puts ours to shame.. when they're done...

I'm genuinely curious as to what leads to the assumption that a bank dealing in both currencies with offices in both countries., would not take in one for the other.... (and yes you have to hold the currency of your country in your bank in the US ... with one exception...).

And apart from that, right now, today, at this very minute... if you want to take your dinar and do a direct exchange... yes direct exchange for gold... you can..all day long... right here in the good ole USA.... Or you can sell your dinar for USD right now, today, at this very minute... all day long... again right here in the USA.... Joe blow American the plummer man, you, me, even Thug and make that exchange right now, in this country... Of course it will be at the going rate... but you can do it... now, with no special arrangement, conversation... or party outfit... Even in Bermuda shorts and a tank top... 

What leads to your opinion that any regular person here on DV or anyplace else, can not trade their IQD for USD  when you can do that right now? Cause you can do that right now... in fact you can exchange your dinar for gold.... So why are you saying people can't when they are... Genuine question... what is at the foundation of assumptions that lead to the assertion one can't do what lots are doing, right now...

Honestly it escapes me that this has escaped so many... it seems... So I'm trying to figure out why anyone would say people can't do what they are doing... ..

Commercial... I hate wincing... if nothing more,  it drives up my botox tab.... Could you help me out here in eliminating the number of times I wince when I see you use the phrase "delusional loyalty". ....Is there a possibility out of the kindness of your heart you would help a brother out (generic military term).. and consider using the term "groupthink" as the conceptual capture of your assertion? Oh sure, you could use the term folie a' duex however that only captures the madness shared between two... so you'd have to write folie a' duex to the power of 10... which is kinda cumbersome and likely outside the technical parameters intended... so lets go with groupthink.... And I'm not being selfish here... this is for you as well... As you're making your points you can think Morton Thiacol and picture the spaceship blowing to hellll as a graphic demonstration of your point.... See... I got your back...  :D 

Now back to our regularly scheduled program... ...

I hope that your surgery was successful and that you have a speedy recovery.  Tell your son to grab a few waves for me.
Thanks for the kind thoughts... I think I'm already recovered... Body armor is a beautiful thing... and at some point you you cinch it in, suck it up and move on... Will probably have to do a bit more... but I am soooo still in the game...   And thanks will pass on to son... though I think he would prune up permanently if he stayed in the water anymore than he does... He stayed on top of the water, I'm the one under.... though we both have rock climbing and kosho shorei kai in common... Digressing for a moment... Ya know how little boys get into their little groups and play the "my dad can beat up your dad"  kinda thing.... Well one day I found out that my kid was saying "my mom can beat up your dad"... .. we thereafter had a little discussion covering the possibility that such a claim might not be in his or my best interest... , and in staying with the truth, maybe he could start saying his dad could beat their dad playing guitar... Fortunately that transitioned the game to a different place.. :lol: ...

One other point for Rayzur.  The CBI cannot have a separate plan for dealing with dinar inside or outside its border.
Agreed, and for additional reasons/IMF agreements along with monetary policy.  in addition to the one you reference...... I'm not sure we disagree at all on that one? Was there an assumption that we did? I don't think we do.... but may have missed something... 

There is ONE thing the CBI could do however to address those out of country dinars held by speculators. It can simply enforce an in-country exchange, as they did in 2003.  

Sure it could... in fact it has been stated and I haven't confirmed, that ALL the most recent decimalizations (e.g., Turkey) were in country... And they didn't enforce it... we did... the US was in the drivers seat on that one.... However there are several distinctions between all those countries and Iraq, including the 10 war fought by the US, the US direct control of the 2003 currency and way too much international skin in the game, to name only a few... (c.f., establishment/[placement  of international banking well in advance of full establishment of monetary policy, unlike any other country of recent) There is and was  so much international control of Iraq and the total foundation of its monetary policy that.... for awhile it seemed that everyone other than Iraq controlled Iraq.... Again, unlike any other comparative country of recent... They did not and are not establishing that policy in a nationally controlled or directed vacuum... .

There is total discretion in developing monetary policy.... within the regulations of the IMF.... Iraq officially recognizes dinar is internationally held and in the development of its infrastructure for handling an exchange, acknowledges that it must deal with this international "headache" as an aspect of their procedural policy.... No idea what exactly that will look like... other than its a recognized aspect of their procedural process..

And apart from all that... we can right now... today, sell our dinar to a financial institution in this country and receive USD or gold in return... which seems to in some ways negate what Iraq could do, in the face of what is being done at present...

While Iraq could do that... what leads you to believe they will do that.... And why would it matter what they could do, relative to what we can do at present... ... .

That WILL take care of the speculator dinar holdings out of country.  They will become worthless after the two year exchange period they stated earlier

Agreed, within the context you present... and guided by the confines of that context, that would happen...
In view of the current day ability to exchange your IQD for USD in this country (btw to be fair and technically accurate, this transaction is characterized as you are selling IQD and buying USD and is not referred to by the term "exchange".... however the words "direct exchange" are used in exchange transactions of IQD for gold)
What leads to your certainty that the scenario you present, is the one that will engage? And what assumption drives the robust assertion of such certainty, in face of actual present day  transactions that stand in direct contradiction? Basically, is there something you know that the people giving you USD for IQD in financial institutions located in this country do not know... and which would somehow blow that up such that your scenario could and would be implemented? (PS I'm sure I don't have to tell you this.. but will confirm that I did not neg you ever... and I will always state my disagreement in words versus a drive by...)

The tsunami RD is coming, and you're "inside" .  You're gonna get hammered.  
I don't know how anyone could disagree that an RD is coming..... It is... no question... and I'm going to go out on an limb here and try to stay with your surfing analogy... (did I ever tell ya just how many times I wanted to nut the dill weed that insisted on using football analogies no matter what the content of the discussion..,, I often wished I knew how to cook so I could go all Martha Stewart on him in reply... But then I realized that would leave both us not knowing what the hellll we were talking about... but I digress)
IT seems like in surfing... its a matter of timing... If course an RD is coming... And like in any surfing contest there is only one winner... one person who read the waves better, the conditions, the placement, the position... (the wax scent..the location of the shark ) and himself in relation to all of it... such that he prevailed and won as a result...
And RD is coming... which would make it a neutral event...
What assumption leads to the assertion that "I" am hammered walking away with what I came in with? How is no gain no loss the equivalent of being hammered?  What assumption leads to the assertion that my risk/gain profile would be less served by staying in and with the water reading it so as to respond in a manner most beneficial to my needs? I can sell my dinar for USD right now today... What assumption drives the assertion that I should get out of the inside, when that seems to be shifting with every molecular movement... What assumption leads to the assertion that you can better read the water than me relative to my risk/gain? (and I mean  me euphemistically.)

And hey, its all good and I do think you are trying to be helpful in doing your version of the British are Coming... only in this case, you'd have to throw in about 30 other countries, with frequent uniform changes, and constantly shifting rules of engagement and 60 other levels of variation... I do get the frustration with goo roos who are predators motivated by nothing more than profiting off the desperation of others... and I find them despicable .self-serving sub humans...of reprehensible disgusting irresponsibility... and in some cases out and out psychopaths.....And if that's who one is following as the sole source of their information... well.. that's really unfortunate, sad and not a good way to go... And hopefully there is enough information shared herein, that people can walk away, examine their own needs and relative to reading the water as they understand it.... make the best decision as to which side of the wave to be on,... relative to their ability to understand where the wave is, in the first place... It is perhaps this latter ability, by analogy, that we would most disagree... I'm not sure as to how much the disagreement really is... though it does seem we do see its location a bit differently... And I guess my bottom line in this... is what assumption leads to the assertion that yours is the most accurate view... especially given that some of the details of your your water are in direct contradiction to the actual physical existence of the water we're in?
Why do you think people are going to get stuck with worthless paper, when they can take that paper and exchange it for USD paper tomorrow, if they want to? For sure, neutral event, though in some cases like DL, there is profit... and in any case there is an existing ability to exchange as we speak... Where the hellll is the hammer in this... Its sure not attached to that shark swimming over there, to be sure, he's circling in hopes to make a profit, but I won't take a loss.... so why would I want to paddle all over the place, when I can eject here and now if I so choose?

And btw, not to put too fine a point on it... I'm going further out on the limb in suggesting that when Paul Revere rode through the villages warning people... he likely did not take on the tone of essentially taunting people as the most effective vehicle for delivering the message... Just thinkin out loud... :D :peace: 

x
  • Upvote 2

Rayzur, a lot of unnecessary words.

The situation in Iraq is not exceptional. Iraq has too many Dinar and two little reserves to significantly raise the value of their currency. Combined with the fact that significantly raising the value of their currency would make foreign investment in the country much more expensive, at a time when they are begging for outside investment, clinches the deal.

Iraq is trying to stabilize their exchange rate, move the market rate on the streets to be in line with the CBI rate (1166). Yes, there is some political chess thumping from MP's and "experts" in Iraq about "the strongest currency in the ME," but I write that off as the same kind of political bluster we're are constantly subjected to from Dems and Repubs in the U.S. The consistent message to Iraq from the IMF is one of the need for stability.

The idea of a significant, rapid "RV" is a fantasy, created by Dinar dealers and their guru pimps to peddle currency.

Edited by RVPleaseToday

Rayzur, a lot of unnecessary words.

The situation in Iraq is not exceptional. Iraq has too many Dinar and two little reserves to significantly raise the value of their currency. Combined with the fact that significantly raising the value of their currency would make foreign investment in the country much more expensive, at a time when they are begging for outside investment, clinches the deal.

Iraq is trying to stabilize their exchange rate, move the market rate on the streets to be in line with the CBI rate (1166). Yes, there is some political chess thumping from MP's and "experts" in Iraq about "the strongest currency in the ME," but I write that off as the same kind of political bluster we're are constantly subjected to from Dems and Repubs in the U.S. The consistent message to Iraq from the IMF is one of the need for stability.

The idea of a significant, rapid "RV" is a fantasy, created by Dinar dealers and their guru pimps to peddle currency.

I take it that in your mind no lopsters "EVER" need any corrections at all

Seeing you constantly side with them and never post any type of critique towards any lopster post

But its a daily occurrence that your here to correct any one else's posts

Duh

I can't figure out why I'm locked up in the lopster tank

But you must agree with every lopsters post

Their wording

Everything

Just no one else's

RVPleaseToday all your words are unnecessary

Just say you disagree with anyone who isn't a lopster

• Upvote 2

Rayzur,  If nothing else comes of our discussions, let me say that it has been a pleasure, a pure pleasure reading your comments.  You are a lady with style!  Now, back to your points.  In terms of "delusional loyalty", I have to confess that I am not given to political correctness as I know you have to be working in this current government.  I'm hoping for a change to that absurdity come November, but we'll have to wait and see.  I am intriqued with your comments about cashing in your dinars for dollars, much less GOLD, anywhere in this country.  I know of no bank that will do that currently.  Especially if it is in any significant amounts.  I know of no financial institution which will convert your dollars to GOLD, much less dinar.  So you will have to clarify on that.  I'm sure you've got the whole dinarvets community sitting on the edge of their seats salivating about that prospect.  Sorry, that wasn't PC!  Let me float out this thought for you.  Can you recall any previous currency event in history where the world collected ( hoarded) another country's physical currency, waiting , waiting, praying, panting, for that country to announce it was RVing, just so they could swoop in and drain that nation's CB reserves of dollars, for an enormous profit to the speculators.  Its never happened to this magnitude before in history.  By many estimates, there are 20-25 Trillion dinar being held out of country for just such an announcement.  And upon that announcement, simultaneously, around the world, speculators will be in a frenzy to "cash out".  The iraqis are a clever people.  Very bright in the ways of corruption and guile.  They have played this peculation craze to its finest point, all the while knowing that they can "eliminate" all out of country speculators holdings to the tune of 20-25 Trillion dinar, with a single devestating caveat.  Only in-country exchange.  They did it before in 2003.  Why not again?  And to the dinarians that bemoan this scenario by saying, "oh, they'd lose credibility if they did that", I have a one word answer.  But its not Politically correct, so I'll stop while I'm ahead.  Paddle hard, Rayzur.

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All the country's that we hanged their dictator and replaced their currency we hoarded their currency

What ?

You mean this is the first one ?

You don't mean this is different here do ya ?

How is Iraq different ?

Can ya answer that ?

How is Iraq different than turkey '?

Why I'm baffled

I can't think that hard

It's to much

Rayzur,  If nothing else comes of our discussions, let me say that it has been a pleasure, a pure pleasure reading your comments.  You are a lady with style!  Now, back to your points.  In terms of "delusional loyalty", I have to confess that I am not given to political correctness as I know you have to be working in this current government.  I'm hoping for a change to that absurdity come November, but we'll have to wait and see.  I am intriqued with your comments about cashing in your dinars for dollars, much less GOLD, anywhere in this country.  I know of no bank that will do that currently.  Especially if it is in any significant amounts.  I know of no financial institution which will convert your dollars to GOLD, much less dinar.  So you will have to clarify on that.  I'm sure you've got the whole dinarvets community sitting on the edge of their seats salivating about that prospect.  Sorry, that wasn't PC!  Let me float out this thought for you.  Can you recall any previous currency event in history where the world collected ( hoarded) another country's physical currency, waiting , waiting, praying, panting, for that country to announce it was RVing, just so they could swoop in and drain that nation's CB reserves of dollars, for an enormous profit to the speculators.  Its never happened to this magnitude before in history.  By many estimates, there are 20-25 Trillion dinar being held out of country for just such an announcement.  And upon that announcement, simultaneously, around the world, speculators will be in a frenzy to "cash out".  The iraqis are a clever people.  Very bright in the ways of corruption and guile.  They have played this peculation craze to its finest point, all the while knowing that they can "eliminate" all out of country speculators holdings to the tune of 20-25 Trillion dinar, with a single devestating caveat.  Only in-country exchange.  They did it before in 2003.  Why not again?  And to the dinarians that bemoan this scenario by saying, "oh, they'd lose credibility if they did that", I have a one word answer.  But its not Politically correct, so I'll stop while I'm ahead.  Paddle hard, Rayzur.

I love this stuff... people digging deep into their own stuff, interacting with others in submitting it to the fires of critical examination, with the mutual hope of walking away with a better understanding of what is going on in the world... It is  out of the seeds of dissent that creativity is born and which will one day become that 100th monkey... (true story by the way)... evolving into that the paradigmatic shift that must occur if we are to survive as a civilization...(T Kuhn is one of my many heros)...

I don't give a rat's buttt about PC... and there are no sacred political cows... and I'm thankful that my team understands what behind closed doors means..... And to be clear there is NOTHING I would say behind closed doors I would not say in public... though in public, I would likely not use the F word as every other word in my discussion.... (digressing... My Admin Assist and I were talking with another department head, and she used the F word and was shocked... stunned at herself and became very apologetic saying she had only ever used that word 5 or 6 times in her life..... my AA a former Marine and great guy said... oh no worries ma'am... and referring  to me said, I try to keep her from using that word more than 5 times before 8 am every morning...) And I would be more polite when telling someone how f-ing stupid and self-serving they are... course they could tell me the same thing... My team confronts the stupid I do every day... thank G-d... 

And its NOT PC to say groupthink versus delusional loyalty... its straight up conceptually more accurate, meaningful and of substance... it more adequately captures the evolving thought process by which a group comes to believe something as a group, despite contractions dictating the opposite... And geezzzz how politically incorrect can it be to encourage your delight in thinking of the shuttle blowing up, as an illustration of your point...

So fine.... out of my respect for you and your willingness to engage.... I'll stop feeding you rope...

New Exchange Option

Direct Exchange into Gold and/or Silver coins for physical delivery

Exchange in 3 easy steps
Step 1

Select the currency you have

Select the currency you would like to exchange from the list below.

Step 2

Select the currency you want

Select which currency and/or precious metals you would like to receive.

Step 3

Enter your delivery information

Enter and confirm your Shipping or Banking information.

624352f.png?xoa

Step1: Select the currency you would like to sell/exchange

Rate Per Million
$800.00  
$750.00 (circulated)
Iraqi Dinar
IQD
(Click Here)

Rate Per Million
$45.00  
Vietnamese Dong
VND
(Click Here)

Rate Per Million
$90.00  
Indonesian Rupiah
IDR
(Click Here)

Rate Per Million
$900.00  
South Korean Won
KRW
(Click Here)

Rate Per Million
$140,000.00  
Chinese Yuan
CNY
(Click Here)

Rate Per Million
$19,000.00  
Afghani
AFN
(Click Here)

Rats... I don't have time to do a screen capture right now... in fact I think I have to download a capture protocol into this linux system I just updated.... anyway what I got was this stupid cut and paste, bad representation of the info... I have to leave like now, but will be back in a few hours and try to capture it better...Meantime, you think I could make any money selling this info.... kidding.. I'll get it later... I'm late to the gate right now..  ..

• Upvote 1

I don't think trolls can read, big eyes though, loud voice but say nothing, the information they get is old as they eat travellers across the bridge hearing no tales. Their amusement is your wasted time,energy and emotion. Their goals are unknown, their form shifting with their screen names. Their location.

In the tank / under the bridge.

Happy Friday all,

Didn't know that u could trade iqd for gold pretty cool btw.

Edited by aitshioud

Raysur,   At $800 per mil you dinarians just keep taking it on the chin, since most of you bought at around $1100 per mil.  I know, I know.  Someof you were into this scam way back in 2005 and got your mil for less, but the craze hit in 2009, and exploded in 2011.  If you bought then you paid over $1000 and you know it.    But at least it is someplace you can sell for a loss other than dinar-selling guru websites.  Raysur, I once had a Master's degree professor who talked very much like you.  Ever taught at a university?  You don't need to down load any more gold data, cuz I believe you.  But its still at a loss.  As to the PC, its hard to stay PC when I'm fending off a few of the boys down here that just won't listen to sound advice. How's the back coming? It must be better, because you are making sense again.  The other night............well, let's just say you were 

Feeling no pain..........

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 months later...

Just found this.....

RD / LOP related IMO.

Eyes open!

8-14-2014   Newshound Guru Millionday   [Is there in documentation that support the lower denom existence?]   YES THERE IS -- THEY REPORTED THAT THEY HAVE PRINTED THEM AND ALSO WE HAVE READ LAST NIGHT THAT THE 100 AND THE 10,000 ETC WILL BEGIN EXCHANGE BY THE END OF THE MONTH IN THE PLAN TO REMOVE THE THREE ZERO CURRENCY.  THE INTERNATIONAL LAW REQUIRES THAT WHEN A CURRENCY (LEGAL TENDER) IS DISCONTINUED -- THAT IT IS RECOGNIZED FOR A STATED AMOUNT OF TIME – IT IS A SIGNED LEGAL PROMISSORY NOTE -- IT IS NOT GOING TO BE JUST INVALID.  THE GLOBAL ECONOMIC SYSTEM DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY...

Reinman,  the CBI can't just delete the zeros that way.  A three zero deletion requires approval of the Finance Office as well, and they haven't given the green light.  There is just too much chaos geopolitically in iraq right now for any major currency changes to occur.  And remember, any deletion of three zeros is a LOP!  And a LOP is a catasrophie for the dreamers in dinarland.

This article yota posted

Claim to replace the existing currency editions new tamper-proof and damage

1 day ago

Counting economists replace the Iraqi currency by the central bank a strong boost to the local economy moving in the right direction for the country, and argued that the measure goes on the road counterfeiters and Iraqi currency manipulators with banking offices owners called the Iraqi government to accelerate the move, which they considered important in the operations of financial exchanges. Jabbar said Mansour safety's banking office in Baghdad said "our daily work has become very tired because of the presence of Banknotes forged and dramatically so we had to buy hardware counting currency at the same time"

He added that the "paper currency currently in circulation have been exposed to rupture and consumption as a result of the large number of handled and move considerable period of time to be printed, causing Tlkaat clear in the process of monetary exchange and commercial banking offices for all local." He explained that the safety of "central bank's move to switch the coin ten thousand valid and serve the Iraqi economy and aspire to switch the rest of the categories in the near future for easy handling of fiscal and monetary between different segments of society." He stressed that "ten thousand new period of rapprochement will need to month so that the citizens get used to it and that is what we have observed at the launch of the new currency for a hundred dollars." He pointed out that "the operations of the local currency switch periodically greatly help in the fight against counterfeiters and the elimination of counterfeit banknotes in addition to making monetary exchange faster without significant financial losses."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/184332-claim-to-replace-the-existing-currency-editions-new-tamper-proof-and-damage/#ixzz3APJt6aAf

• Upvote 1

This article yota posted

Claim to replace the existing currency editions new tamper-proof and damage

1 day ago

Counting economists replace the Iraqi currency by the central bank a strong boost to the local economy moving in the right direction for the country, and argued that the measure goes on the road counterfeiters and Iraqi currency manipulators with banking offices owners called the Iraqi government to accelerate the move, which they considered important in the operations of financial exchanges. Jabbar said Mansour safety's banking office in Baghdad said "our daily work has become very tired because of the presence of Banknotes forged and dramatically so we had to buy hardware counting currency at the same time"

He added that the "paper currency currently in circulation have been exposed to rupture and consumption as a result of the large number of handled and move considerable period of time to be printed, causing Tlkaat clear in the process of monetary exchange and commercial banking offices for all local." He explained that the safety of "central bank's move to switch the coin ten thousand valid and serve the Iraqi economy and aspire to switch the rest of the categories in the near future for easy handling of fiscal and monetary between different segments of society." He stressed that "ten thousand new period of rapprochement will need to month so that the citizens get used to it and that is what we have observed at the launch of the new currency for a hundred dollars." He pointed out that "the operations of the local currency switch periodically greatly help in the fight against counterfeiters and the elimination of counterfeit banknotes in addition to making monetary exchange faster without significant financial losses."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/184332-claim-to-replace-the-existing-currency-editions-new-tamper-proof-and-damage/#ixzz3APJt6aAf

Gee dontlop I have been reading and re-reading this article and funny thing is, it doesn't appear an RD is coming this way, anytime soon.  I'll bet the lopsters are sad, cause they got rid of their silly ol dinar.

Reinman,  the CBI can't just delete the zeros that way.  A three zero deletion requires approval of the Finance Office as well, and they haven't given the green light.  There is just too much chaos geopolitically in iraq right now for any major currency changes to occur.  And remember, any deletion of three zeros is a LOP!  And a LOP is a catasrophie for the dreamers in dinarland.

What RD?

I don't know what this article is even saying besides they want to exchange the 10,000 note for a new version and do it quickly so the losses from counterfeit will be minimal

If even that's what they are talking about

The part about the hundred dollars lost me

It might be better to click on the link yota had some things highlighted

I have no idea

The lobster boys are still here.  We're just sitting back watching and laughing as the koolaide kids begin to run around in circles, salivating and screaming RV RV RV!!!!!   It is just too easy to bait you people.  Any weird sounding iraqi article which has been poorly translated, is enough to put you dinarians into a state of glassy eyed catatonia.  We don't really allow you people to vote do we?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2