Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

May 1st and No RV Hmmmmm

Seabee

Well, here we go again.

Some of you were so sure there was going to be an RV today May 1st. All I have to say is, what happened to your source? IE: your father's, freind, who's mother's, boyfreind who works for the U.S. Treasury

Or your mother's best freind, who has a girl freind, that knows a guy who keeps his dog at the kenal during the day at the CBI.

I think you know where this is going. We see more and more of these post as of late that tout dates like April 24th, April 27th and just today May 1st.

Opinions are one thing because you backthem up with your thoughts. However, these other posts with the endless lines of know-it alls in my opinion muddy the waters on further research. If you can't backup your opinion and are only looking for your 15 minutes then please wait till you have something usefull.

Any thoughts?

Well, here we go again.

Some of you were so sure there was going to be an RV today May 1st. All I have to say is, what happened to your source? IE: your father's, freind, who's mother's, boyfreind who works for the U.S. Treasury

Or your mother's best freind, who has a girl freind, that knows a guy who keeps his dog at the kenal during the day at the CBI.

I think you know where this is going. We see more and more of these post as of late that tout dates like April 24th, April 27th and just today May 1st.

Opinions are one thing because you backthem up with your thoughts. However, these other posts with the endless lines of know-it alls in my opinion muddy the waters on further research. If you can't backup your opinion and are only looking for your 15 minutes then please wait till you have something usefull.

Any thoughts?

OK i can hear the discouragement in your post, but don't get discouraged ok ? It will RV we just can't be impatient(and you can tell me this back when I am discouraged too ok?) Isn't this post here to help us support each other, and encourage each other? Don't get down! It's really just a matter of time. How much? we don't know, but it really must happen. Just hang in there with us, read some of the funny posts, put your feet up and have a beer(or root beer float)Take ALL posts with a grain of sand, and give it up to God. :)

Okay look no one and I mean no one knows when this thing goes down. So stop coming here looking for that. Maybe it would have if the governent was in place, who knows. All I can say is another day down and one more day closer to RV. It could be tomorrow or next year, wait for it. It will be here sooner than you know.

• Upvote 2

Okay, let me be clear. I am not dissgruntled or upset. I could care less if this RV's 3 years from now. I was just taking note of all these people who jump in and say Yahoo an RV is happening on such and such date with no valid way to back it up short of a link.

All this does is to discourage people that could not afford to buy many Dinar in the first place. I am very patient and if there is no RV when I die then I will happly will then over to my kids.

Okay, let me be clear. I am not dissgruntled or upset. I could care less if this RV's 3 years from now. I was just taking note of all these people who jump in and say Yahoo an RV is happening on such and such date with no valid way to back it up short of a link.

All this does is to discourage people that could not afford to buy many Dinar in the first place. I am very patient and if there is no RV when I die then I will happly will then over to my kids.

It's called PUMPING. People are looking to create an urgency to buy more dinar using the fear of loss. That's all it is. If you believe in this investment for the fundamentals and not the rumors then you've made the right choice. Rumors are nothing more than forum infomercials (act now or you'll miss out). I find them entertaining but that's all. Just accept that rumors are part of this investment but don't expect them to come true.

• Upvote 1

I HEAR WHAT YOU ARE SAYING AND TOTALLY AGREE......

ATTENTION!!! I have the latest "INTEL". I dont have any sources, I am the source. I have been reading several different Dinar sites for several years now. So here you go. Noone, absolutely NOONE, knows IF or WHEN this thing will RV. I dont think anyone knows anything when it comes to Iraq for that matter. At least Adam isnt saying anything right now. Thats better than all the other knuckleheads out there. Oh by the way, I am an investor before the questions start. Im just sick of all the crap coming from all these websites that are giving people false hopes. OK all done. "The gurus say that when there done BSing" Just a little venting. Good day everyone.

ATTENTION!!! I have the latest "INTEL". I dont have any sources, I am the source. I have been reading several different Dinar sites for several years now. So here you go. Noone, absolutely NOONE, knows IF or WHEN this thing will RV. I dont think anyone knows anything when it comes to Iraq for that matter. At least Adam isnt saying anything right now. Thats better than all the other knuckleheads out there. Oh by the way, I am an investor before the questions start. Im just sick of all the crap coming from all these websites that are giving people false hopes. OK all done. "The gurus say that when there done BSing" Just a little venting. Good day everyone.

Discouraged??? Nah.... I think the entertainment provided by some folks helps keep the wait light hearted and somewhat fun..... But I look at it this way..... if you spend a couple thousand for 2 million dinar and then you have to wait a year or 7 to make that little investment amount turn into oh say 6.42 million (at 3.21) wouldn't the wait be worth it??? I am blown away by this opportunity ! I guess the only thing that bothers me about the GURUs is they all seem to feel the need to post everyday, some earth shattering info that isn't quite true any of the time...... they must think if they don't keep their name out there, that we will forget them..... hmmmmmm that might be a good thing........ remember "It'll happen when it happens, not a second earlier!" Settle down and enjoy the ride, it will come..... enjoy the entertainment which you have to admit is sometimes hilarious ! :rolleyes:

Since this is a "rumor" site, I find myself very entertained with the posts...I am positive the dinar will RV and it will happen when it is supposed to. I know that we could all use the extra money sooner than later, but what can we do but wait...just think how great the morning when you check your email and find out that the RV hit, wow!!!

I think there is a lot to be said about pumping dinar on speculation with out daily research. For those willing to stay the course and wait patiently for the RV will receive a substantial gain in currency exchange. Those that figure out and take advantage of the ISX (Iraqi Stock Exchange) have the ground floor opportunity to turn a few thousand USD into unimaginable wealth. It has taking me all of five months to get to this point; trading on the ISX, as Adam Montana stated “diversify your investment” below is April 20th, 2010 index report. Hope you find it informative.

The Iraqi Stock Exchange (ISX) index registered a slight increase

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Iraqi Stock Exchange (ISX) index registered a slight increase by 0.4% to close at 92.4 points as traded shares of 18 out of a total 40 companies went up.

Monday’s trading session saw shares of 18 companies going up, 10 down while 12 retained their previous rates with more than 608 million stocks exchanged hands at a value of 883.695 million Iraqi dinars ($755,000) through 329 deals, including three for non-Iraqi investors at 12 million dinars mainly over the banking sector.

The banking sector took the lead with 71% of the overall trading activities through 200 deals worth more than 634 million dinars over 17 banks, followed by the industrial sector with 15% through 59 deals worth 133 million over 11 firms and the hotel sector with 6% through 15 deals worth 55.9 million dinars over five firms.

I agree with you

It's called PUMPING. People are looking to create an urgency to buy more dinar using the fear of loss. That's all it is. If you believe in this investment for the fundamentals and not the rumors then you've made the right choice. Rumors are nothing more than forum infomercials (act now or you'll miss out). I find them entertaining but that's all. Just accept that rumors are part of this investment but don't expect them to come true.

Isn't selling your book or having a select group of individuals in the VIP club Pumping? Just because one group is Conservative and the other isn't doesn't mean they are both right or wrong, search for the facts yourself , the facts are out there you just have to know where to look , don't let either of these groups of individuals control your thinking!

what did I miss? who said May 1st?

Who ever did is clearly not watching this unfold, , not paying attention to what needs or should happen before the rv will occure. Be patient and do not get discouraged,, we are getting there and now is not a good time to fall apart. Breathe,, Breathe...