Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchanging your dinar

keepmwlknfny

So do you not feel a little ashamed for selling your dinar to another victim?  You are trying to save everyone here from this scam but yet you sell your dinar knowing in your mind that they would be taking a lose!  Save one but hurt another is ok????

• Upvote 3

So do you not feel a little ashamed for selling your dinar to another victim?  You are trying to save everyone here from this scam but yet you sell your dinar knowing in your mind that they would be taking a lose!  Save one but hurt another is ok????

Wow o Wow........ 

• Upvote 1

i would like to see keepem the hypocrite answer to this..,, keepem amswer this question

Also keepem my question - you have been rumbled - it's about time you stop lying and admit you sold your dinars years ago rather than the second you were thrown in the lopster tank?

I think it's been two years minimum since you sold your dinars keepem. So tell the dinar vets world what your agenda is

• Upvote 1

Keep this reminds me of a chat not too long ago. Remember this keep? Why are u here?

"After being warned many times, if your still ignorant enough to buy it, thrn u deserve to get scammed.....things change....in case you didnt know that. Now its just entertaining to see and watch people like you and guru swiss cheese talk about and still actually believe that ur gonna see a revaluation lol.....ignorance can be funny too!! =) I wish you luck in being able to even exchange your dinar back if they RD.....BYE BYE!!!! " <---keepm

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172155-feb-update/page-26#ixzz2wu0CTfN3

How is it senseless? Most banks have stopped dealing with dinar so if you have no route to sell back with the dealers, wouldnt you wanna know so you could have a game plan together? And not wait till it happens and then not know what to do?

They will tell you all day long if it revalues they will exchange your dinar. They have no problem committing to you for that, so they should have no problem committing to you that they will buy back if it redenominates correct?

If this thread was about where to exchange for an rv it would be perfectly fine right? But its only nonsense cause its about where to exchange if they RD.....

You really that upset swiss cheese? Lol.....you are getting quite defensive about something you are saying is not a problem. Instead of rambling, do your part to contribute......debunk what your thinking im saying is gonna happen.....

You came down here, noone forced you.....dont like reality, dont read it.....I think I hear your daddy frank calling you anyways.....better get back home, im sure he has some more bs for you to pump for him!

Again with the name calling I see keep

You got no problem ignoring the moderators I see

Ya just can't present a good enough arguement so you name call like you always have

I'll ask the moderators if its alright to call you names too keep since your getting way with calling me Swiss cheese

Man your really burnt since you lost that debate

I guess when he knows I'm dead right and he's dead wrong that's all he can do is call me names

Boomer started this topic in another thread saying he did email the dealers

He said they will not buy your dinar if they rd

He said he would post the email to prove it to us because no one believed him

So he posted the email

Guess what

The email did not say what boomer says it said

Now keep is continuing the charade

dontlop, I have to be honest when I say that I don't read every post that are posted :)

Keepm, last warning on the name calling!!  If it gets brought to my attention again I will have to moderate your post!!!

No problem i know why he's here

To tell everyone they don't have any common sense but he does

He sold his dinar to someone who keep did not warn that this was a losing investment

In his mind he scammed them

• Upvote 1

So do you not feel a little ashamed for selling your dinar to another victim? You are trying to save everyone here from this scam but yet you sell your dinar knowing in your mind that they would be taking a lose! Save one but hurt another is ok????

I did nothing more then the same the dealers do. Am I supposed to keep it and hang onto it and not get my money back? I cant keep anyone from buying or make anyone sell, but as long as the gurus are pumping rumors, people will buy! Do I feel a little bad? Sure.....but im not gonna hold onto it and lose all the money I put in!

dontlop, I have to be honest when I say that I don't read every post that are posted :)

Keepm, last warning on the name calling!! If it gets brought to my attention again I will have to moderate your post!!!

Who did I call names?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I'm not sure why everyone gets so twisted up over Keeps posts. I'm not offended nor do I feel he is trying to "rain on the parade".

There are at least two sides to this whole thing and just because you WANT something to happen so badly doesn't mean it's a good idea to block out other peoples point of views or get yourselves all worked up over nothing really. He's just voicing his opinion on what he THINKS about it just like everyone else.

This is a speculative situation so, YES, there is the chance that this won't happen along with the chance that it may. Most of us here tend to believe that it will at some point... but, what would you do if it doesn't? These are valid points that we all should think about.

I personally think many are putting the cart before the horse in a sense. yes, it's good to have a plan or two concerning the possible outcomes of this whole RV thing but, as for making exchanges, etc. that will happen after the fact and plans will have to be adjusted accordingly WHEN the time comes. Why dwell on it now?

If you happen to be obsessing about it or just thinking about it often then maybe you should try out Keeps idea and maybe you will get some answers... and then maybe people would stop asking this same question over and over again lol.

Agreed.

How is it senseless? Most banks have stopped dealing with dinar so if you have no route to sell back with the dealers, wouldnt you wanna know so you could have a game plan together? And not wait till it happens and then not know what to do?

They will tell you all day long if it revalues they will exchange your dinar. They have no problem committing to you for that, so they should have no problem committing to you that they will buy back if it redenominates correct?

If this thread was about where to exchange for an rv it would be perfectly fine right? But its only nonsense cause its about where to exchange if they RD.....

You really that upset swiss cheese? Lol.....you are getting quite defensive about something you are saying is not a problem. Instead of rambling, do your part to contribute......debunk what your thinking im saying is gonna happen.....

You came down here, noone forced you.....dont like reality, dont read it.....I think I hear your daddy frank calling you anyways.....better get back home, im sure he has some more bs for you to pump for him!

All you do is babble and waste time. Guru swiss, are you gonna send them an email or.not? If not, stop your crying and move on. You have no other way to dispute info other then by claiming users are all the same person lol....you are weak minded for that. If a dealer will straight up commit to you by telling you they will exchange ur dinar if it revalues, but will straight up ignore and dance around a question about exchanging if it redenominates, that is sketchy. And thats what Im trying to get to the bottom about. To see if they will answer, or agree to buy bafk your dinar if it redenominates.

Stop being a troll down here and disrupting the thread......

Dontlop has ask you not to call him this as he is offended!!  These were both AFTER I ask for ALL name calling to stop from everyone!!!!

I did nothing more then the same the dealers do. Am I supposed to keep it and hang onto it and not get my money back? I cant keep anyone from buying or make anyone sell, but as long as the gurus are pumping rumors, people will buy! Do I feel a little bad? Sure.....but im not gonna hold onto it and lose all the money I put in!

I guess I am just confused!!  One second you are here to help and save DV members and newbies and the next you are unloading your dinar on one!! Do I blame you for not taking a loss. no!  but I feel sorry for the sucker you sold this "bad investment money" too!!

• Upvote 1

I guess I am just confused!!  One second you are here to help and save DV members and newbies and the next you are unloading your dinar on one!! Do I blame you for not taking a loss. no!  but I feel sorry for the sucker you sold this "bad investment money" too!!

well said bumper - he is prepared to load dinars onto a another Aparantly poor suspecting person then acts like he is the dinar scam saviour- hypocrisy comes to mind

Hypocritical Two faced

exactly

Humanitarian

I'm not the least bit suprised since I started watching him come down on any and all people posting about two and a half years ago

I watched him run people away from this site

I figured I'd stand my ground

You know what

He makes a lot of things up and no one checks up on him

I do

He's not very honest let alone a humanitarian

• Upvote 1

Humanitarian

I'm not the least bit suprised since I started watching him come down on any and all people posting about two and a half years ago

I watched him run people away from this site

I figured I'd stand my ground

You know what

He makes a lot of things up and no one checks up on him

I do

He's not very honest let alone a humanitarian

he ran a load of good people off this site - he tried to do it to me to but I stood my ground. He hated it when I posted my bank story which completely reversed my decision on the dinar. He even accused me of being a Guru!'

Any sniff of anything positive and he runs down on you like a ton of bricks

• Upvote 1

Lol you people are funny......never called myself a humanitarian and it doesnt make me one for just trying to get the facts out so people can learn and make decisions on their own. You are giving me that title but im far from that lol.....

Its ignorant to think that just because I dont see any profit to be made, that I shouldnt sell my dinar to someone ho wants it and I shoukd keep it and lose my money. Doesnt make me a hypocrite either. Makes me smart for getting rid of it while I can to recoup any money I have spent.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hey I don't guarentee anything

But when they do guarentee a lop

I want proof

They got none yet

They show outdated lies from the cbi where they all end up fired or in jail

None if it has ever come true

They are as bad as the okies

• Upvote 1

BUT an email is not binding!

could:

1 Go out of business,

2 Set a low buy-back price

Of course NO dealer is going to admit he wont buy-back. Sales killer!

Btw....only email I received back was dinar trade. They did however say if there was a change in currency that they woukd buy it back. Good for them to make a stand like that! Still waiting on the others. Anyone else write any of thr dealers?

• Upvote 2