Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possible inside information

dinarinsider

Well, this is my first post so I'm sure my credibility is fairly low considering the anonymous nature of online message boards -- BUT -- I do have a connection that has a connection, and from what I have heard, things are looking very good and will be happening very soon. I just finished exchanging over 3 thousand of my hard earned dollars for 3 million dinar, and even though this has been an investment some of you have had for years now, I really feel that we are on the cusp of seeing a return. The logic I use for this whole situation is: while it may seem too good to be true, at one point, there were millions of people who's money and bank accounts became worthless overnight. Why can't the inverse be true? The world, and even nature itself, is always trying to find a balance. The Iraqi Dinar value being returned to it's original state wouldn't just be a giant windfall of money, but in reality, it would be a correction and balance of what is right now, an imbalance.

As for the connection with a connection, let's just say I am only a few people removed from sources in the Unmentionable National organization that has a lot to do with governments near and far. There are some heavily invested people in this, all of whom are sitting on the edge of their seat.

I want to thank you guys for providing some information beyond what I was able to get through my sources, and for providing an environment that seems to be a bit more mature than most other online forums. Until the next time--

--RDA--

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

Well, this is my first post so I'm sure my credibility is fairly low considering the anonymous nature of online message boards -- BUT -- I do have a connection that has a connection, and from what I have heard, things are looking very good and will be happening very soon. I just finished exchanging over 3 thousand of my hard earned dollars for 3 million dinar, and even though this has been an investment some of you have had for years now, I really feel that we are on the cusp of seeing a return. The logic I use for this whole situation is: while it may seem too good to be true, at one point, there were millions of people who's money and bank accounts became worthless overnight. Why can't the inverse be true? The world, and even nature itself, is always trying to find a balance. The Iraqi Dinar value being returned to it's original state wouldn't just be a giant windfall of money, but in reality, it would be a correction and balance of what is right now, an imbalance.

As for the connection with a connection, let's just say I am only a few people removed from sources in the Unmentionable National organization that has a lot to do with governments near and far. There are some heavily invested people in this, all of whom are sitting on the edge of their seat.

I want to thank you guys for providing some information beyond what I was able to get through my sources, and for providing an environment that seems to be a bit more mature than most other online forums. Until the next time--

--RDA--

I hear what you are saying and agree that a lot of people should get their money back and I would really like to make a bundle with them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Welcome to the site. All rumors are welcome by most of us. Don't worry about those that give you S@#$ for posting a rumor. Again welcome to the site as well as the investment.

I don't think you will regret either one. I know I have not.

--RDA--

dinarinsider, Welcome to DV We all hope the connection of your connection is correct. Then we can all do the happy dance!! As far as our site being more mature... wait awhile, you obviously haven't met all the characters here yet. :lol:

--RDA--

Hello Again... and welcome ! Yes, a new name but I know this writing and speaking style well. Thank you for your post Dinarinsider it was very nice.

Hello Again... and welcome ! Yes, a new name but I know this writing and speaking style well. Thank you for your post Dinarinsider it was very nice.

Welcome Dinarinsider, regardless if you're a veteran on here or not. If what you say is true and your connection is that close, that's just a good enough confirmation for me to keep that positive attitude and everybody should think just the same. I'm sure there are many Umentionable Names who invested as well and have the ability to leak out some information from time to time, anything that can be shared here would be enjoyed by all.

Thank you for sharing and we all look forward to input from you and your friends.

V

• Upvote 3

Welcome to the IQD Family DINARINSIDER...! We hope you enjoy the ride with us - because we really don't know when it will stop :lol: other than sometime in 2010...!

Be Blessed & Have A Great Weekend - IQD Family...!

I'm off to Cancun (AAhhhaaaa - the Sun & Sand)

RON :D

Welcome to the IQD Family DINARINSIDER...! We hope you enjoy the ride with us - because we really don't know when it will stop :lol: other than sometime in 2010...!

Be Blessed & Have A Great Weekend - IQD Family...!

I'm off to Cancun (AAhhhaaaa - the Sun & Sand)

RON :D

Hey Ron,

Was there an RV you forgot to tell us about? I mean Cancun, of all places :lol:

--RDA--

Welcome Dinarinsider....it is always good to have a new member....looking forward to hearing from you as you hear anything new...enjoy the site...again, WELCOME..... :rolleyes: