Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Steven Seagal: If The Truth Came Out, Obama Would Be Impeached

Even worldwide television and movie star Steven Seagal says Obama would be impeached if the truth about Benghazi came out! How can you deny it when it comes from the mouth of the MAN, the Legend!?

During what was supposed to be a roasting of Sheriff Joe Arpaio, the Master surprised audiences by speaking some truth:

“Never in my life did I ever believe that our country would be taken over by people  like the people who are running it at this day.”

Wow! He isn’t pulling any punches – and he knows how to punch!

“If the truth about Benghazi were to come out now, I don’t think that this man would make it through his term. I think he would be impeached.”

Can we deputize the man and have him investigate all the Obama scandals? I mean just look at this guy!

• Upvote 2

Got news for ya Stevie - if the truth got out, everyone on Capital Hill would go to jail.

Past & Present............................................this is NOT news. LOL

amen my friend.  people are in such an uproar about obama but obama is not new news.  the misinformation of americans have been taking place for a very very very long time now.  but it wasn't until people begin losing their homes and two cars and boat that they even cared to pay attention.  our founding fathers warned us repeatedly what would happen if we allowed bankers to run our country, and sadly we allowed it and the founding fathers were correct.  

"Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it's laws." - Mater Amschel Rothschild

this is the issue americans are missing as they continue to hope in the succession of presidents to provide their reprieve.  

I'm not one to tell tales.... but Stevie is one total and complete freak, like kinda weird freak........  Cool on making appearances and statements, and being all actor cool.... but do not give this man a badge and put him in charge of anything real......

I gotta go try on my Sunday duds for the big party in the morning and then all day in the redo shop..... lol lol .... If I see him I'll let him know he got a shout out... as long as I can pass him a note and don't have to get real close to him.......... :lol:

• Upvote 1

I agree with him but the main thing is everyone up there with any sense left knows what he and Hillarious along with Susan Rice and a lot more did to cover up. Obama is Muslim and he will not turn against his brothers, that's why this country is going down, the Muslim Brotherhood wants it destroyed and in their control. We are the last remaining superpower that has guns in every house and they can't take over by force so they do it under cover over a period of time with a smiling face. Let me add this if Obama was impeached we would have to deal with airheaded Joe and along with that if the ball starting rolling lots of members of the house and senate would be jailed. The American people has no stomach for large scale justice like yester year. Send all of packing. We need Steven and Joe Arpaio up there.

amen my friend.  people are in such an uproar about obama but obama is not new news.  the misinformation of americans have been taking place for a very very very long time now.  but it wasn't until people begin losing their homes and two cars and boat that they even cared to pay attention.  our founding fathers warned us repeatedly what would happen if we allowed bankers to run our country, and sadly we allowed it and the founding fathers were correct.  

"Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it's laws." - Mater Amschel Rothschild

this is the issue americans are missing as they continue to hope in the succession of presidents to provide their reprieve.  

I am always so relieved when I see people who know what is and has been going on for a very long time.

Many other counties see it clearly... how Americans are being foolishly manipulated to "look over there... don't look here".

Keep getting the message out friend... Thank You!

END THE FEDERAL RESERVE

Honestly TiynityeXchange I think they are gasping their dying breaths as they collapse and sufficate under their own greedy weight.

Won't be pretty for us when that happens... but we will be better off in the end IF we take control of our currency back.

Do you see their demise coming anytime soon?

Take control of your currency by taking possession of it. Remove all your money

from the banks.

Agreed LGD... that is an exellent first step... even if we still used credit unions that would be a big help.

We also have to END THE FEDERAL RESERVE... Return control of our nation's currency to the UST.

Sorry I got your name wrong TrinityeXchange... my spelling is atrocious this morning. :)