Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This was fairly recent (this year) and has already been posted on DV

Encouraging - more so than the post in lop tank about the 3000 IQD to 1 Kuwait dinar which was depressing

I prefer this hopium but all will come to pass when it comes to pass.

Adam! Where's the text already? My brain is clogged with too much news!

which would you rather know...the rate or the date?

I would rather know the date Snow.  It already has a rate and it will continually get better over time.

Well the date really isn't that important. I probably would not cash in all of the IQD I hold right away any how.

I certainly believe that there will be a time limit for the large notes but if not, I would exchange large notes for smaller ones and hold onto them until the rate goes up higher.  Its all speculative. May just put them into the safe for the grandchildren lol

This is an old video that came out last year or before. IT IS NOT NEW.

He believes it will RV because he's been reading the hype, and he's a conduit not a source.

DO NOT count this video as gospel!

This video was published in 2014, This man is a serious professional..........................personally, I am tired of your negative energy.