Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WATCH: Tenn. pastor of Happy Valley Church of Jesus Christ rails against biracial babies

dinar_stud

WATCH: Tenn. pastor of Happy Valley Church of Jesus Christ rails against biracial babies

The American Jesus blog wants to know if Brother Donny Reagan of the Happy Valley Church of Jesus Christ is the “most racist pastor in America.”

In a video recorded in 2013 and published by the blog on Thursday, Brother Reagan rails against interracial marriage and mixed race children calling the marriage “not right” and wondering why we can’t leave segregation “alone.”

“Today we have so much fussing and stewing about this segregation of white and colored and everything. Why don’t they leave it alone? Let it be the way God made it.”

Reading from a prepared text, Brother Reagan warns his congregation that he is probably “going to make some people mad.”

“There is a move in the message, of blacks marrying whites, whites marrying blacks.” Reagan explains “And folks think that is alright, but you know, my God still has nationalities outside the city.’

To the “amens” of his congregation, Brother Reagan read, “Hybreeding, hybreeding, oh how terrible. They hybreed the people. You know it’s a big molding pot. I’ve got hundreds of precious colored friends  that’s borned again Christians. But on this line of segregation, hybreeding the people. What, tell me what fine cultured, fine Christian colored woman would want her baby to be a mulatto by a white man? No sir, it’s not right.”

Reagan also told his congregation that “If God wanted a man brown, black, white, whatever color he wanted him, that God’s creation. That’s the way he wanted it.”

Happy Valley Church of Jesus Christ is located in Johnson City, Tennessee.

Watch the video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmBldjCBiYA

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Matthew 7
New Living Translation

Do Not Judge Others

1“Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. 2For you will be treated as you treat others.a The standard you use in judging is the standard by which you will be judged.b

3“And why worry about a speck in your friend’s eyec when you have a log in your own? 4How can you think of saying to your friend,d ‘Let me help you get rid of that speck in your eye,’ when you can’t see past the log in your own eye? 5Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend’s eye.

6“Don’t waste what is holy on people who are unholy.e Don’t throw your pearls to pigs! They will trample the pearls, then turn and attack you.

• Upvote 3

Yeah umbert ,Mag there`s alot of evil in this world.

It is sad.  Yeah your right mark you shouldn't judge I know.

But I will go out on a limb here with my god and say.

This man is wrong and he is definitely not preaching the word of Jesus Christ.

Love of your fellow man is what Jesus taught. 

I am definitely not a scholar like you and nelg and a lot of you on here.

But I can see and hear right from wrong. 

Oh I almost forgot.

Studly this has nothing to do with christian  hypocrisy .

cause if this man believes this he is not a christian. 

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 5

Agreed Dog... Well Said. :)

I will disagree with your last couple of lines though... someone who claims to be a Christian and talks like that is a HYPOCRIT! IMHO

You just said it maggie "claims to be"

Obviously he is not.

So for studly to say this is more  christian  hypocrisy was wrong .

But i know you will defend him with your dying breath so.

whatever   :) 

• Upvote 2

Sad to say that there are too many of these individuals who are a diseased plague in the pulpit.  And, because they speak what some people want to hear, they draw a crowd (I hope not too many) who listen to his words and think he speaks from God.  Believers who know God and His word will not listen to what he is saying, nor listen to the false prophet he quotes.  

If teachers from the pulpit would speak the revealed word of God, none of this drivel would come from their mouth.  

Jeremiah's words are very apropos in this case.  

“I have heard what the prophets have said who prophesy falsely in My name, saying, ‘I had a dream, I had a dream!’

“How long? Is there anything in the hearts of the prophets who prophesy falsehood, even these prophets of the deception of their own heart, who intend to make My people forget My name by their dreams which they relate to one another, just as their fathers forgot My name because of Baal?

“The prophet who has a dream may relate his dream, but let him who has My word speak My word in truth. What does straw have in common with grain?  Is not My word like fire and like a hammer which shatters a rock?”

“Therefore behold, I am against the prophets who steal My words from each other.

“Behold, I am against the prophets, who use their tongues and declare, ‘The Lord declares.’

“Behold, I am against those who have prophesied false dreams, and related them and led My people astray by their falsehoods and reckless boasting; yet I did not send them or command them, nor do they furnish this people the slightest benefit,” declares the LORD.

“Now when this people or the prophet or a priest asks you saying, ‘What is the oracle of the LORD?’ then you shall say to them, ‘What oracle?’ The LORD declares, ‘I will abandon you.’ . . .“For you will no longer remember the oracle of the LORD, because every man’s own word will become the oracle, and you have perverted the words of the living God, the LORD of hosts, our God.

“Thus you will say to that prophet, ‘What has the LORD answered you?’ and, ‘What has the LORD spoken?’ . . . “Therefore behold, I will surely forget you and cast you away from My presence, . . .“I will put an everlasting reproach on you and an everlasting humiliation which will not be forgotten.”  (Jeremiah 23:25-40)

• Upvote 1

Oh I almost forgot.

Studly this has nothing to do with christian  hypocrisy .

cause if this man believes this he is not a christian. 

Dog, I didn't even bother to watch the video, because I new the content was sure to be inflammatory as Dinar_Stud likes to gloat when he finds things like these.  My purpose in posting the scripture was for Dinar_Stud to understand he's got problems of his own he needs to deal with, as we all do. :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 3

Mark, I would agree with you about Dinar_Stud.  However, an response to this "dandy in the pulpit" should be given so that he and everyone else will understand that this is not the basis of true evangelistic preaching of the gospel.  

Otherwise it does not deserve space in any discussion.

Edited by Nelg
  • Upvote 1

Mark, I would agree with you about Dinar_Stud.  However, an response to this "dandy in the pulpit" should be given so that he and everyone else will understand that this is not the basis of true evangelistic preaching of the gospel.  

Otherwise it does not deserve space in any discussion.

You are absolutely correct, I had something in my eye... :lol:

John 13:34-35 (NLT)

34 So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. 35 Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.”

Obviously this so called preacher wasn't showing love...

• Upvote 3

Simple answer to the preacher and every other bigot...THE BIBLE !!!

Song of Solomon 1:5  I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

"     "             5:10 My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.

Num 12:1     And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman

12:9     And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them; and he departed.

12:10  And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.

Acts 17:26

And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

When professing Christians speak such "stupidity"...the Church should correct them from Scripture.

• Upvote 4

Sad to say that there are too many of these individuals who are a diseased plague in the pulpit.  And, because they speak what some people want to hear, they draw a crowd (I hope not too many) who listen to his words and think he speaks from God.  Believers who know God and His word will not listen to what he is saying, nor listen to the false prophet he quotes.  

“Now when this people or the prophet or a priest asks you saying, ‘What is the oracle of the LORD?’ then you shall say to them, ‘What oracle?’ The LORD declares, ‘I will abandon you.’ . . .“For you will no longer remember the oracle of the LORD, because every man’s own word will become the oracle, and you have perverted the words of the living God, the LORD of hosts, our God.

“Thus you will say to that prophet, ‘What has the LORD answered you?’ and, ‘What has the LORD spoken?’ . . . “Therefore behold, I will surely forget you and cast you away from My presence, . . .“I will put an everlasting reproach on you and an everlasting humiliation which will not be forgotten.”  (Jeremiah 23:25-40)

:bravo: :bravo:

• Upvote 2

Did Jesus teach us to walk in his footsteps? 2 Peter says...

For hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, that ye should follow his steps:

SO if we are to follow ALL the examples of Jesus in the Bible.....JUDGEMENT is surely in there!  Did he not tell the Pharisees that they were Vipers and Snakes?

So YES, we are allowed to judge others!  This pastor is correct!

I would have to note that walking in the footsteps of Christ is different from assuming His Identity and Divinity.... Christ Himself in His own words is very clear throughout the NT that we do not judge..... Its all over the place in Matthew as MarkinSA quoted several examples....

This "pastor's" assertion is that inspired from God teaching directs that the different races do not inter marry...... that bi-racial marriage is not of God. Not sure how that fits a discussion about judging in the context you give.... and not clear as what you believe the pastor to be correct about..... I'm thinking its possible that you are responding to the comments in this thread and not so much the "teaching" of this "pastor"??

• Upvote 2

***///

One of 'OlSarge's Gals is of mixed ethnicity...

The contributions she has made during her time on this Earth in service to mankind have,

in some way, made it possible for this very confused "preacher" to have diarreah of the mouth.

Wonder if he ever thought of that...

suffer the little children....

ignorant fool.

• Upvote 1

stud_muffin you still prove that you don't know where to get good information...........duh............ :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:

What do you mean?

This guys is one of yours...a venerated pastor of a Christian church, with many people listening to his preaching...

WHERE ELSE WOULD HE LOOK???

Edited by AmericaInc
  • Downvote 2

What do you mean?

This guys is one of yours...a venerated pastor of a Christian church, with many people listening to his preaching...

WHERE ELSE WOULD HE LOOK???

nope, if you were a believer you would know the difference  :angel:

not to mention the fact that stud_muffin wasn't looking for truth to believe, but garbage to argue about, like you  :)

• Upvote 2