Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Postpone the parliament session to the next Saturday

yota691

Urgent .. postpone the parliament session to the next Saturday

Wednesday, February 13, 2014 12:37

[baghdad - where]

House postponed its meeting to next Saturday.

According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] on Thursday that "Parliament postponed its meeting to the next Saturday for lack of quorum."

He was scheduled to hold parliament today but its continuing differences on the budget law prevented it. Ended 14

Looking more like 2015 before we might see a possible RV - These clowns don't won't to RV their currency anytime soon because the Kurds wants everthing to go their way - I can't believe these guys are fighting over oil and they have enough wealth to spread around for everyone - I beginning to think they are doing this on purpose and do not care about others - :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Looks like this article dusts off very well. King Bean whats going on in the world, I find myself agreeing with you alot today. I always thought that Barzani should be PM since he has shown that he has more balls than Maliki to fight  politically and militarily. Why else was his region safer long before the rest of Iraq was "safe". He often states that his outside agreements, though outside the federal control of Bagdad, are made in conjunction with the Iraqi Constitution and other agreed upon agreements that Maliki and the feds are holding back on for mysterious reasons. Mysterious reasons that seem to enhance Maliki's own political control of Iraq without donning the Dictator garb I suspect he has been fitted for.