Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

feb. update

sandstorm

Dang! Out of +'s... Appreciate You Guys!

Keepums and Fibs that is.... I have learned a lot from you two... Thank You Very Much. :)

Now I don't want to get thrown in the lobster tank and I do still think something good could happen someday...

BUT... I don't get sucked into the BS anymore... mostly because of your efforts Keeps... please give the Princess a hug for me. :)

FREE THE LOBSTERS!!! BREAK THE TANK AND LET THEM BE FREE ADAM MONTANA!!! :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Keepums and Fibs that is.... I have learned a lot from you two... Thank You Very Much. :)

Now I don't want to get thrown in the lobster tank and I do still think something good could happen someday...

BUT... I don't get sucked into the BS anymore... mostly because of your efforts Keeps... please give the Princess a hug for me. :)

Your welcome maggie!!!  Will do....she is with me today....eating some breakfast now, gonna take her hiking with me later today!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Typical con?LOL Hahaha the only con around here is you spreading your misleading crap about revaluations and how Iraq can raise the value with outlandish ideas.... And how am I a con when the dealers selling dinar are no different? So by your ignorant thinking, everyone who sells their dinar at more then the 1166 rate is a conman right? Well then hell....everyone sellling dinar is a typical con.... You see how you make no sense? How your ignorance gets the best of you? Get back to your rumors.....Dont be mad cause I broke even.....=)

yep con

You call this a scam yet you pumped it and now you sell your dinars even making a profit to what in your mind are victims

So yes your a con using your own explainations as the baseline

Did you inform the buyers of your dinar that it was a scam and you would lose money on buying them

See so in your own words you are a scam keep you knowingly in your mind with your research took people's hard earned money and laughed about it

What a guy

Maggie always seems to back up keep

There have been several occasions where Maggie and keep show up on a thread that keep got wiped out and he and Maggie have a back and fourth pow wow then they both leave

I'm not so sure about this Maggie person either defending this person like it does

They just happened to show up in the lop bin for a pow wow

Then leave

As usual its a set up conversation by who knows who either of these two are

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

yep con

You call this a scam yet you pumped it and now you sell your dinars even making a profit to what in your mind are victims

Did you inform the buyers of your dinar that it was a scam and you would lose money on buying them

See so in your own words you are a scam keep you knowingly in your mind with your research took people's hard earned money and laughed about it

What a guy

There have been several occasions where Maggie and keep show up on a thread that keep got wiped out and he and Maggie have a back and fourth pow wow then they both leave

I'm not so sure about this Maggie person either defending this person like it does

Then leave

Where did you learn to read? I would go back for a second lesson lol....did you not see where I said I broke even? Haha

The only thing you can do is sit there, talk abour your made up RVs and say that anyone that either talks to me or puts you in your place is the same person lol....

Anything else?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yep con

What a guy

Then leave

Lol... Like you don't know who I am Dontlop.    :D   :D   :D

No set up here... I just like to learn and read things that make sense... that's all.

U are talkin all crazy!!!

BTW Go out and get some fresh air today Dontlop... I can tell you really need some. :)

• Upvote 2

....Naw I actually came out ahead....sold it at a markup on ebay, probly to one of tonys followers lol....

Where did you learn to read? I would go back for a second lesson lol....did you not see where I said I broke even? Haha

Ya I need to learn to read your right as usual in your own head

Well I did and found you were not telling the truth again keep as usual

You can't go a day with out making things up on dv can you

Lol... Like you don't know who I am Dontlop. :D:D:D No set up here... I just like to learn and read things that make sense... that's all.

Uh ya your one of those who thinks Obama is doing great adding 8 trillion dollars to our debt and he's got three more years to go

Dont be mad at me cause you were scammed lol.....its not to late to sell!!! Yet....

Here Maggie here's your Herod advice for ya to learn from

Dang! Out of +'s... Appreciate You Guys! Keepums and Fibs that is.... I have learned a lot from you two... Thank You Very Much. :) Now I don't want to get thrown in the lobster tank and I do still think something good could happen someday... BUT... I don't get sucked into the BS anymore... mostly because of your efforts Keeps... please give the Princess a hug for me. :)FREE THE LOBSTERS!!! BREAK THE TANK AND LET THEM BE FREE ADAM MONTANA!!! :D

. Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Ya I need to learn to read your right as usual in your own head

Well I did and found you were not telling the truth again keep as usual

You can't go a day with out making things up on dv can you

Uh ya your one of those who thinks Obama is doing great adding 8 trillion dollars to our debt and he's got three more years to go

Here Maggie here's your Herod advice for ya to learn from

Yea I came out ahead cause I didnt lose anything like you will.....so yes, I came out ahead of the game...I didnt lose....I didnt lose dealer fees....I came out ahead.....

• Downvote 1

I'm so happy for you especially since you told those poor unsuspecting speculators the truth about the scam you were portraying selling them something you claim to know they will lose money on

What a con

Trying to spin your bs as usual I see

Ya I bought my dinar in January 2005

How am I going to lose money keepm?

• Upvote 1

Lol no keep is though

Why don't you help him out a little

Oh

You are

That's good he needs to scroll away some pages and hope no one looks back and reads what he claims to be doing

He's trying to spin out of it but it's not working out to good for him

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm so happy for you especially since you told those poor unsuspecting speculators the truth about the scam you were portraying selling them something you claim to know they will lose money on

What a con

Trying to spin your bs as usual I see

Ya I bought my dinar in January 2005

How am I going to lose money keepm?

At this point when your told something is a scam, and that you wont make anything and yet you still want to buy dinar, thats your fault.....cant blame anyone but yourself now.

You will lose when they RD.....good luck exchanging them back

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ya you surely lectured those who you sold your dinar to about how you are positive they will lose money if they buy your dinar

You got involved with and did the same thing you call a scam

Your own words

Its a scam

You will lose money

Yet you claim you marked up your dinar and sold them on eBay and made a profit

You scammed them knowingly in your mind

Prove what you just said keep

At this point when your told something is a scam, and that you wont make anything and yet you still want to buy dinar, thats your fault.....cant blame anyone but yourself now.You will lose when they RD.....good luck exchanging them back

Prove it

I bought my dinar under 700 delivered cod under 800

How will I lose ?

And please provide links

I'm tired of your bs

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ya you surely lectured those who you sold your dinar to about how you are positive they will lose money if they buy your dinar

You got involved with and did the same thing you call a scam

Your own words

Its a scam

You will lose money

Yet you claim you marked up your dinar and sold them on eBay and made a profit

You scammed them knowingly in your mind

Prove what you just said keep

Prove it

I bought my dinar under 700 delivered cod under 800

How will I lose ?

And please provide links

I'm tired of your bs

Just keep holding on to them genius....not everything can be taught with a link lol....especially common sense...

Tired of bs? Haha says the guy living in a glass house changing history.....

Where is the link for your exchange rate in jan 05? Lol

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I think this is one of the better analyses I have read in the almost four years I've been in this...a lot makes sense.

Any LOPSTERs care to make accusations and wail about an RD? 

Let's hear your argument - based on these assertions: reduced money supply, auctions, physical dinar in circulation....etc

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172523-an-interesting-perspective/#ixzz2tYEg1ej1

LOL.....really??  If you believe anything tlar is saying you are in for a BIG letdown!!!   All these people claim that the CBI is saying they have removed trillions from circulation but yet the numbers constantly go up. Where are the facts stating trillions have been removed??

And if you actually took the time to learn about the auctions, it does not remove anything from circulation. Its a vicious cycle between the CBI and the banks, balancing between dinar and USD. The dollar is given to the MOF from oil, the MOF exchanges it for dinar from CBI, and the CBI sells the dollar. Its not removing dinar from circulation. Thats not how its set up, nor how it works. So funny people are so quick to believe that nonsense, clinging to the smallest little bit of hope because they know the amount in circulation keeps anything from happening so as long as it sounds good to investors, people eat it up as fact!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well its a good thing you sold all your dinar and you hang around a dinar investor web site or you would of never come across a guru story to read about dinar that you don't have

Here's more of that article you posted keep you must of forgot this part

In a 5 month period last year the CBI told us they had retired 15 trillion dinar. But money does not just disappear. Some of it changed form from dinars to USD. So as we look at the CBI website numbers we must understand that all paper monies out are shown in dinars even though we know Iraq has been dollarizing.

There is no separate category displaying the number of US dollars so they state every dollar as 1166 in dinars. My dinars and your dinar are not considered circulating dinars and neither is any dinar held in any central bank outside of Iraq.

All of these dinars are dinars considered at rest. For our investment we are only interested in circulating dinar because this is the only thing Iraq has to cover to do an RV. Google will explain what reserves are required for and it is circulating dinar, not dinars at rest.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172523-an-interesting-perspective/#ixzz2tZKwZk1O

Our dinars are resting

I'd say if they are Not in the.cbi hands they are circulating

My dinar isn't even real

It's like a ghost

My Hand goes right through them like a ghost

I see them but can't touch them

I hope when it rvs they become real and I can pick them up and actually hold them then I can cash out

They are like some kind of hologram

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well its a good thing you sold all your dinar and you hang around a dinar investor web site or you would of never come across a guru story to read about dinar that you don't have

Here's more of that article you posted keep you must of forgot this part

In a 5 month period last year the CBI told us they had retired 15 trillion dinar. But money does not just disappear. Some of it changed form from dinars to USD. So as we look at the CBI website numbers we must understand that all paper monies out are shown in dinars even though we know Iraq has been dollarizing.

There is no separate category displaying the number of US dollars so they state every dollar as 1166 in dinars. My dinars and your dinar are not considered circulating dinars and neither is any dinar held in any central bank outside of Iraq.

All of these dinars are dinars considered at rest. For our investment we are only interested in circulating dinar because this is the only thing Iraq has to cover to do an RV. Google will explain what reserves are required for and it is circulating dinar, not dinars at rest.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172523-an-interesting-perspective/#ixzz2tZKwZk1O

Our dinars are resting

I'd say if they are Not in the.cbi hands they are circulating

My dinar isn't even real

It's like a ghost

My Hand goes right through them like a ghost

I see them but can't touch them

I hope when it rvs they become real and I can pick them up and actually hold them then I can cash out

They are like some kind of hologram

When it RVs? Lol

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Downvote 2

My Sister, let me join you in your request to Mr.Montana.