Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

feb. update

sandstorm

You have a real reading comprehension problem.

If your going to"just" " ridicule"

You should go with sandstorm

Sorry but you must be on the wrong web site

The fight clubs are elsewhere

You left off half of the quote so you can ridicule

the old demonetized Swiss dinar official exchange rate was revalued no matter how you spin it from zero Iraqi dinars for any amount if Swiss to 150 Swiss to one Iraqi dinar for its official exchange rateit doesn't matter what anyone else will doIf the cbi revalued to 3 bucks and they guarentee goods and services at that exchange rate Then I can go to Iraq and buy goldOr oil or what ever I wantIf India accepts the dinar I can go thereIf they don't they don'tIraqs credit rating will dictate whether or not they pay their debtsAnd money is nothing but debt notesJust because you told me no one will accept the three dollar exchange rate doesn't mean squat to meYou aren't world governmentsI don't think Iraq will do that in the first place secondly I have no idea what kinds of deals the Iraq govt or the cbi has set up around the worldThey all hold each other's currency keeping each other's currency out if circulation they all work together through the IMF and world bank. And the bisIraq may hold a trillion dong and Vietnam may hold a trillion dinar in a central bank currency swapBoth holding currency out of circulationIts just an exampleWe don't have a clue what kind of bilateral agreementsTri lateral agreements and multi lateral agreements these central banks are workingNon of us know what jp Morgan is doing or the rockefelkers or the Rothchilds mitizubishisOr the assads or who ever the world leaders are planningIt's no. Of our business

Lol you take a half of one sentence and make remarks like this about itThe Kurds Swiss dinar were given a cbi official exchange rate increase from zero to 150 dinars for one SwissThey had no choice either exchange their Swiss dinar for new dinar or just keep using demonetized currency that no one backed or endorsed but the KurdsAnd what little they had left that wasn't all torn up and worn out wouldn't last themVery much longer it was all worn outSo the CPA raised its official exchange rate to 150 times the Iraqi dinarI'll just keep saying it over and over to yaThey raised the rate from zero to 150 dinarsThat were worth .0006 dollars eachSo that's where you must of got drunk and didn't finish your research or somethingFib will tell ya what a rv is or I can repost it for ya hold on I'll get itfib1618, on 11 Feb 2014 - 9:01 PM, said:U need to do a little homework my friend...An rv is a calculated adjustment to a COUNTRY'S official exchange rate relative to a chosen baseline.Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172155-feb-update/page-10#ixzz2t8peifTCSee when the country does itNot a village of uneducated people using demonetized currency backed by absolutely nothingIf its a hundred thousand percent to rv our dinar to a dollar from .0086How many percent is it to rv from zero to 6 centsIts hard to do from zero it would be infinateSo let's just figure a number that's very small somewhere in the quadrillions of like.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001Now you do the math and figure out what percentage it would be to rv thee above number to 6 centsAnd when your done figuring that outJust remember zero is more percentage points than thatOh and I can add a few more zeros if you'd likeI guess if some idiot comes up to you with some old funny money and said this is worth 10 times your dollar you would just believe itYou wouldn't askHmmWhat is backing that currency up that makes it worth so muchWell I did that with the Swiss dinarAnd do you know whatNothing at all was backing itIt was a complete scam to rv those to 150 to oneI'm hoping for another scam with these dinarsNot some proper banking practicesI want to see my bank account grow with the dinar scamI think they will do it right in the beginning of an invasion on IranEveryone will be watching the war news and this will pass right by the lopstersI know everything more than you do

Good luck

Post a link that shows the Swiss dinar official exchange rate was 150 times stronger than the rest of the Iraqi dinar before bremmer revalued themWe know before bremmer revalued them the official exchange rate at the cbi was one Swiss dinar for one saddam dinarThey were both IQD and both had identicle exchange rates backed by the exact same amount of reserves at the cbiNot one single link from the lopsters backing up their story's againImagine that

I can't imagine why they won't just show the official exchange rate between the Swiss dinar and the Iraqi dinar before the exchange in 2003

Oh that's right

The official exchange rate was the same as Monopoly money

Zero

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If your going to"just" " ridicule"

How about if I'm just going to point out facts, like that fact that I said in my scenario that you can't cash out at the 3 dollar exchange rate anywhere on the planet and that the purchasing power in Iraq doesn't change, and you start babbling about cashing out in India and buying gold in Iraq.

You refuse to answer any question honestly which is why it's pointless to discuss anything with you and why you don't contribute anything real to this forum.

The official exchange rate was the same as Monopoly money

Zero

There's a difference between zero and null, but I wouldn't expect you to be able to comprehend that.

And of course regardless the official exchange rate with the dollar never changed, there was only an official exchange rate with the IQD, which is a redenomination, not an revaluation.

Which one of these facts is incorrect, dontlop:

Iraq and semi-autonomous Kurdistan had two different currencies in use. The CPA issued a new currency for them both to use. Old notes from both regions were exchanged for a completely new currency at rates that were fair and equitable based on actual purchasing power and market value, which resulted in no purchasing power increase for either currency.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172155-feb-update/page-11#ixzz2t9d7o7B6

• Downvote 1

Photo: Archive • See Related Articles January 15, 2014

BAGHDAD,— A rumor circulating regarding the removal of zeros from the Iraqi Dinar (ID) is false. Najiba Najib, a member of parliament (MP) from Iraq’s finance committee, recently clarified that there is no such plan in the Iraqi Parliament.

An economic expert believes that the zeros will not be removed from the Iraqi currency because the Iraqi budget is highly dependent on oil revenue.

“There is no draft law in parliament about removing zeros from the Iraqi currency,” Najib said.

She acknowledged that, “The central bank made a request to remove the zeros, but our committee refuses such requests because they are not in the interest of Iraq’s market and also, it is hard to control currency exchange - serious work needs to be done for this.”

Najib further explained that the reason the removal of zeros from the Iraqi currency has been delayed is due to the difficulty of controlling the currency during the crisis Iraq is currently experiencing regarding the exchange of 35 trillion ID in the bazaar. The federal government does not trust the central bank to be capable of carrying out this process successfully.

Another MP from the finance committee, Abdul-Hussein Yassri, said that removing zeros from the ID will increase the value of the currency.

In recent years, there was a draft law prepared by the previous head of the central bank for ID to be written in both Arabic and Kurdish languages, as well as using other signs representative of minorities in Iraq. But due to disagreement with the federal government, the draft law was rejected.

Many economic analysts believe that reform in Iraq’s economy is not related to the removal of zeros from the Iraqi currency because what is happening in Iraq now is related to inflation, not zeros.

“Zeros will not be removed from the currency because the budget of Iraq is highly dependent on oil revenue” Ismael Shukur, an economic expert and university lecturer told Basnews.

Shukur noted that, “95% of the Iraqi budget comes from oil revenue, and the oil is sold in US Dollars (USD) and then gets exchanged to ID. Thus, if we remove zeros, there will be a resultant increase in deficit.”

Dr. Khalid Haidar, Economic Expert at Sulêmanî [sulaimaniyah] University, emphasized that the economy of Iraq is not productive, and therefore, if the removal of zeros from ID takes place,www.Ekurd.net Iraq’s economy will be in a risky position and people will no longer value Iraq’s currency and will use USD instead. Dr. Haidar said such a move is not in the interest of Iraq nor the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG).

Seems to me it is a rumor also

They been promising deletion of zeros for years and they never come true

Then come the excuses just like okie

Najib is the only honest one

He's a anti lopster

Edited by dontlop

Photo: Archive • See Related Articles January 15, 2014

BAGHDAD,— A rumor circulating regarding the removal of zeros from the Iraqi Dinar (ID) is false. Najiba Najib, a member of parliament (MP) from Iraq’s finance committee, recently clarified that there is no such plan in the Iraqi Parliament.

An economic expert believes that the zeros will not be removed from the Iraqi currency because the Iraqi budget is highly dependent on oil revenue.

“There is no draft law in parliament about removing zeros from the Iraqi currency,” Najib said.

She acknowledged that, “The central bank made a request to remove the zeros, but our committee refuses such requests because they are not in the interest of Iraq’s market and also, it is hard to control currency exchange - serious work needs to be done for this.”

Najib further explained that the reason the removal of zeros from the Iraqi currency has been delayed is due to the difficulty of controlling the currency during the crisis Iraq is currently experiencing regarding the exchange of 35 trillion ID in the bazaar. The federal government does not trust the central bank to be capable of carrying out this process successfully.

Another MP from the finance committee, Abdul-Hussein Yassri, said that removing zeros from the ID will increase the value of the currency.

In recent years, there was a draft law prepared by the previous head of the central bank for ID to be written in both Arabic and Kurdish languages, as well as using other signs representative of minorities in Iraq. But due to disagreement with the federal government, the draft law was rejected.

Many economic analysts believe that reform in Iraq’s economy is not related to the removal of zeros from the Iraqi currency because what is happening in Iraq now is related to inflation, not zeros.

“Zeros will not be removed from the currency because the budget of Iraq is highly dependent on oil revenue” Ismael Shukur, an economic expert and university lecturer told Basnews.

Shukur noted that, “95% of the Iraqi budget comes from oil revenue, and the oil is sold in US Dollars (USD) and then gets exchanged to ID. Thus, if we remove zeros, there will be a resultant increase in deficit.”

Dr. Khalid Haidar, Economic Expert at Sulêmanî [sulaimaniyah] University, emphasized that the economy of Iraq is not productive, and therefore, if the removal of zeros from ID takes place,www.Ekurd.net Iraq’s economy will be in a risky position and people will no longer value Iraq’s currency and will use USD instead. Dr. Haidar said such a move is not in the interest of Iraq nor the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG).

Seems to me it is a rumor also

They been promising deletion of zeros for years and they never come true

Then come the excuses just like okie

Najib is the only honest one out of the entire story telling rumor starting bunch of lopsters

Whether or not the dinar lops is immaterial to the RV.  It doesn't make a difference either way.  The dinar RVing to 86 cents without a lop is exactly as likely as the dinar lopping to 86 cents an then RVing to $860, because they both result in precisely the same thing: a money supply worth 1,000x what it should be.

The only thing that a lop would really change with regard to anything is that 99% of dinarians would probably finally realize that the RV is never going to happen.  I'd say 100%, but I'm sure a few baboons would still be hanging around dinar forums talking about how its all smoke and mirrors and that their 25,000 notes will be honored and they'll probably be paying $399 fees to gurus for legal fees so they can get in on a lawsuit against the IMF/GOI/CBI/Rothschilds/Obama/Maliki/Space aliens/God/the Illuminati/white hats/red dragons/black snakes/whoever for screwing them out of their 100,000% profits.

I seen you come running when I posted something

Geez your fast

You must really be worried about this dinar

The way you lopsters names line up minutes after someone posts

Lol

The. Ya act like were interested in your analogy

It is really comical

And I mean " really " comical

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Whether or not the dinar lops is immaterial to the RV. It doesn't make a difference either way. The dinar RVing to 86 cents without a lop is exactly as likely as the dinar lopping to 86 cents an then RVing to $860, because they both result in precisely the same thing: a money supply worth 1,000x what it should be.

The only thing that a lop would really change with regard to anything is that 99% of dinarians would probably finally realize that the RV is never going to happen. I'd say 100%, but I'm sure a few baboons would still be hanging around dinar forums talking about how its all smoke and mirrors and that their 25,000 notes will be honored and they'll probably be paying $399 fees to gurus for legal fees so they can get in on a lawsuit against the IMF/GOI/CBI/Rothschilds/Obama/Maliki/Space aliens/God/the Illuminati/white hats/red dragons/black snakes/whoever for screwing them out of their 100,000% profits.

Exactly.

• Upvote 1

Exactly huh

Wow did you really read that nonsense ?

When I see certain people posting

I just post

I don't read their crapee cola

After awhile ya realize who's posts are worth reading

Sometimes I read fibs if they are short

Boomer has been on ignore for a couple years

Theres a few others

I don't read the wind bags noise it doent ever make sense anyway

Exactly dontlop

Exactly

Calm down you'll spook the horses

Just popped on to see if the lopsters posting anything that will make me money yet... Not today.

Still no wheel barrow business schemes?

"IMF/GOI/CBI/Rothschilds/Obama/Maliki/Space aliens/God/the Illuminati/white hats/red dragons/black snakes/whoever for screwing them out of their 100,000% profits.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172155-feb-update/page-14#ixzz2tFCAqVun"

You missed a couple.

Witnesses needs to go on the list.

Gave me a go chuckle though. Thanks ;)

Think iraq's unemployment rate is going to be better or worse than the figures in the USA?

Usdebtclock check it out.

More on food stamps than the entire population of canada, and you don't feel a little choked that Kurdistan citizens are getting 500-1000 bucks per person, and so will the rest of the iraqi's eventually. +that's their share of current oilfield sales and resources, they will get more later, watch.

What's health care cost in the USA again?

Growth rate of iraq vs. USA, or umm japan,, maybe even euro?

They got 4-5 kids per family in iraq average ATM.

You think their growing middle class wants to have a currency at 3+ where they were at before or at the lousy stinking 1167:1?

Hears something to think about. "Black swans" ,

P.s. Another day filling boredom with good seafood, non irradiated pls.

• Downvote 1

When you look at the debt clock what do you think?

Awe we can pay that off ?

Wait till everyone finds out they are not going to get their money ?

You surely can't think we are screwed

Look at all that money someone put on our tab

We screwed them good

I'm not paying that

What are they gonna do about it

We will give you your money any time you want it but it won't be worth much

We owe you goods and services of that much money so place your orders

Make America boom

It seems we can charge any price we want for our goods and services too

5 bucks for a candy bar

10 bucks for a pack of smokes

Step right up place your orders

The us treasury will print up your dollars by the end of the week

All 10,000 dollar bills

• Upvote 1

Just popped on to see if the lopsters posting anything that will make me money yet... Not today.

How many has Adam posted?

More on food stamps than the entire population of canada, and you don't feel a little choked that Kurdistan citizens are getting 500-1000 bucks per person, and so will the rest of the iraqi's eventually. +that's their share of current oilfield sales and resources, they will get more later, watch.

Current share?  Lol.  500 bucks.  Wow.  Choked?  Everyone in AK gets more than that every year.

You think their growing middle class wants to have a currency at 3+ where they were at before or at the lousy stinking 1167:1?

A. Doesn't matter what they want, it matters what is possible.  80 trillion M2.

B. Middle class currently makes millions and millions of dinar per year.  You think that's gonna continue after your 3 dollar RV?  They'd just divide their salary by 3000 and their purchasing power would be exactly the same. 

When the debt reached 10 trillion dollars I felt we were history

All the democrats were screaming about George bush put us in debt

Now Obama is approaching spending more than all the presidents before him combined

And all those democrats are screaming to raise the debt limit

I wonder what our limit will be once our debt passes 20 trillion and our GDP

I guess they will just devalue our currency constantly to keep our debt to GDP at around 100% debt to our GDP

In 10 years a candy bar should be around 20 bucks and our wages should be the same but corporate profits will still be at 8 %

Our debt should be around 35 trillion

We will be using 1000 dollar bills with in the exit 10 years

So yes our dinars will be worth a dollar each

Still no wheel barrow business schemes?

"IMF/GOI/CBI/Rothschilds/Obama/Maliki/Space aliens/God/the Illuminati/white hats/red dragons/black snakes/whoever for screwing them out of their 100,000% profits.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172155-feb-update/page-14#ixzz2tFCAqVun"

You missed a couple.

Witnesses needs to go on the list.

Gave me a go chuckle though. Thanks ;)

Think iraq's unemployment rate is going to be better or worse than the figures in the USA?

Usdebtclock check it out.

What's health care cost in the USA again?

Growth rate of iraq vs. USA, or umm japan,, maybe even euro?

They got 4-5 kids per family in iraq average ATM.

Hears something to think about. "Black swans" ,

P.s. Another day filling boredom with good seafood, non irradiated pls.

That $3+ rate was arbitrarily set by the autocratic regime led by Saddam Hussein. If you think they can slap $3 on their 85 TRILLION(and growing) money supply. You've lost your mind...they don't even have the FCR's to back the rate at a penny... Not even close. Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 1

Says the guy with 6,600 posts, half of which are about an irrelevent Swiss dinar RD that he pretends is an RV because he hopes to increase his purchasing power by 0% just like the Swiss dinar holders did. 6,600 posts of ignorance and nonsense.  Impressive track record.

you got 50,000 screen names you talk to yourself with different names

You lived at dv since I first got here

Now hurry up and make your next move say something that makes you look childish