Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

feb. update

sandstorm

The Swiss notes used to be dinar

But they were scammed for the exchange period after having a zero exchange rate to having a exchange rate

If tomorrow Iraq announces that the dinar is worth 3 dollars each, but no one on the planet can (or ever will be able to) exchange dinar for USD at anything other than 1166, and in Iraq a loaf of bread still costs 2000 dinar, did they RV?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172155-feb-update/page-12#ixzz2t9etXwfr

If tomorrow Iraq announces that the dinar is worth 3 dollars each, but no one on the planet can (or ever will be able to) exchange dinar for USD at anything other than 1166, and in Iraq a loaf of bread still costs 2000 dinar, did they RV?

I'll agree to that the us only gives what they want for them

They aren't the ones guaranteeing the exchange rate

The us govt would have to accept them first

Iraq could guarentee goods and services for them just like the us does with the dollar

The us couldn't back all its dollars with anything but goods and services either

Edited by dontlop

Which ever govt chooses to accept Iraqi dinar at its guarenteed exchange rate will be the ones that accept it

No one can force any country to accept its currency

It's all about your credit rating

And your ability to pay based on your debts and income or exports and imports

The Swiss dinar official exchange rate was revalued no matter how you try to spin it

Which ever govt chooses to accept Iraqi dinar at its guarenteed exchange rate will be the ones that accept it

No one can force any country to accept its currency

It's all about your credit rating

And your ability to pay based on your debts and income or exports and imports

I just told you that no one would exchange it at the 3 dollar rate, and the purchasing power in Iraq didn't change.

It's a simple yes or no question, dontlop, why won't you answer it.

the old demonetized Swiss dinar official exchange rate was revalued no matter how you spin it from zero Iraqi dinars for any amount if Swiss to 150 Swiss to one Iraqi dinar

So your answer is no, it isn't an RV.

the old demonetized Swiss dinar official exchange rate was revalued no matter how you spin it from zero Iraqi dinars for any amount if Swiss to 150 Swiss to one Iraqi dinar for its official exchange rate

I just told you that no one would exchange it at the 3 dollar rate, and the purchasing power in Iraq didn't change. It's a simple yes or no question, dontlop, why won't you answer it.

it doesn't matter what anyone else will do

If the cbi revalued to 3 bucks and they guarentee goods and services at that exchange rate Then I can go to Iraq and buy gold

Or oil or what ever I want

If India accepts the dinar I can go there

If they don't they don't

Iraqs credit rating will dictate whether or not they pay their debts

And money is nothing but debt notes

Just because you told me no one will accept the three dollar exchange rate doesn't mean squat to me

You aren't world governments

I don't think Iraq will do that in the first place secondly I have no idea what kinds of deals the Iraq govt or the cbi has set up around the world

They all hold each other's currency keeping each other's currency out if circulation they all work together through the IMF and world bank. And the bis

Iraq may hold a trillion dong and Vietnam may hold a trillion dinar in a central bank currency swap

Both holding currency out of circulation

Its just an example

We don't have a clue what kind of bilateral agreements

Tri lateral agreements and multi lateral agreements these central banks are working

Non of us know what jp Morgan is doing or the rockefelkers or the Rothchilds mitizubishis

Or the assads or who ever the world leaders are planning

It's no. Of our business

Edited by dontlop

Good grief, dontlop. Are you still prattling on about the long dead Swiss Dinar? Its rotting carcass lays in the ground and you are still trying to make it rise again!

Just another example why you are locked out of the main forums

Easyrider said this earlier..."rupiah is a good buy from who i talk to with my contact, My buddy john in D.C has major contacts that has been working in the beltway if Washington D.C for years and worked on the romney campaign."Start loading up boys!!!!!!Lol

What you haven't heard that fib

I don't see anything big but I heard its a good buy too

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Just another example why you are locked out of the main forums

What you haven't heard that fib

I don't see anything big but I heard its a good buy too

Go ahead and "invest" in that hyper inflated pig. I dare you. Lol

I have problems reading big numbers, LOL..but it looks like their m2 has 380 TRILLION UNITS.

Load up dontlop.

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 1

The official exchange rate in 2003 was between the Swiss dinar and the IQD. That is a redenomination.

Which one of these facts is incorrect, dontlop:

Iraq and semi-autonomous Kurdistan had two different currencies in use. The CPA issued a new currency for them both to use. Old notes from both regions were exchanged for a completely new currency at rates that were fair and equitable based on actual purchasing power and market value, which resulted in no purchasing power increase for either currency.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172155-feb-update/page-12#ixzz2t9dbAMXh

You cant dumb it down any simpler then that yet he still wont be able to grasp the concept.....I think this topic is just way over his head.....

Case closed.....no swiss RV....for the 1453rd time lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

the old demonetized Swiss dinar official exchange rate was revalued no matter how you spin it from zero Iraqi dinars for any amount if Swiss to 150 Swiss to one Iraqi dinar for its official exchange rate

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172155-feb-update/page-12#ixzz2tAABs69X

fib1618, on 11 Feb 2014 - 9:01 PM, said:

U need to do a little homework my friend...An rv is a calculated adjustment to a COUNTRY'S official exchange rate relative to a chosen baseline.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172155-feb-update/page-11#ixzz2tACE7Eby

What was the official exchange rate for the Swiss dinar before it was 150 Swiss to one Iraqi dinar ?it sure wasn't 150 to one

And fib explained the official exchange are is not the market rate

Just look at the Kuwait dinar it's market rate was 5 cents before the buying power was multiplied by 70 times but you say that was no rv because the market rate has nothing to do with the official rate

So let's deal with the official rates for Iraq and stay away from those rediculous quotes about why bremmer rvd the exchange rate

Either he did or he didn't

What was the official exchange rate before and during the exchange for the Swiss?

There your answer according to all the lopsters philosophy while they described why the Kuwait dinar did not rv

If some people start using a new currency in anbar it doesn't mean it has an official exchange rate at the central bank

• Upvote 1

DB says...

"I know the GCR is coming easyrider. A guy I know by the name mike has a contact which is the same contact you know. The guy who asked shabibi about the RV and CL about the monetary instruments. Also another person I know has been speaking to someone in the airforce with links to the ust. I get a kick out of playing with the lopsters. I understand that most are hear to deceive glad I saw past those guys."

Load up dontlop! GCR IS COMING!

Go rv.

• Upvote 1

DB says...

"I know the GCR is coming easyrider. A guy I know by the name mike has a contact which is the same contact you know. The guy who asked shabibi about the RV and CL about the monetary instruments. Also another person I know has been speaking to someone in the airforce with links to the ust. I get a kick out of playing with the lopsters. I understand that most are hear to deceive glad I saw past those guys."

Load up dontlop! GCR IS COMING!

Go rv.

you will be sorry fib can't wait to prove you wrong - you have not got a clue what's going on. Stop listening to rob Saunders and speak to people who are high up and know what's coming. I hope you keep to your promise of 2 million dinars- I will definately get you a fish supper

dinarbeliever, as I've said 10,000 times, I do NOT believe there will be a LOP. I have never said I think there will be a LOP. It is Iraq who says they are going to LOP, but I don't think they have the political will to do that. I think Iraq will continue to slowly get their act together and the currency slowly increase in value as their economy grows. That's what I'm hoping for.

• Upvote 2

dinarbeliever, as I've said 10,000 times, I do NOT believe there will be a LOP. I have never said I think there will be a LOP. It is Iraq who says they are going to LOP, but I don't think they have the political will to do that. I think Iraq will continue to slowly get their act together and the currency slowly increase in value as their economy grows. That's what I'm hoping for.

It wasn't really Iraq

Some individuals in Iraq would like to see it

But they have opposition

For now it seems the opposition is winning

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you will be sorry fib can't wait to prove you wrong - you have not got a clue what's going on. Stop listening to rob Saunders and speak to people who are high up and know what's coming. I hope you keep to your promise of 2 million dinars- I will definately get you a fish supper

Are your "high up" people "higher" than Okie's "high up" people?

Why don't you put your money behind your mouth like I do? If it doesn't rv by the end of the year you send me $1000... Deal?

• Upvote 2