Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Of Indonesia says Stable economy key to successful redenomination

boomer113189

Hi ya fib it was attempting to show genuine news sites to those cockroaches but they twist and lie and make up stuff to fit their agenda. Then they resorted to name calling. Anyway I found out their leaders real name Sam I am aka ROB SAUNDERS - appear he has a few indictments against him for deformation of character. I can give you the links as well. Just as I suspected fib the lopsters have an obvious agenda

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Hi ya fib it was attempting to show genuine news sites to those cockroaches but they twist and lie and make up stuff to fit their agenda. Then they resorted to name calling. Anyway I found out their leaders real name Sam I am aka ROB SAUNDERS - appear he has a few indictments against him for deformation of character. I can give you the links as well. Just as I suspected fib the lopsters have an obvious agenda

Fortunately those indictments have no substance. Nothing was said that wasnt true which is why nothing is happening. Maybe you should open your eyes a little bit and go through the connect the dots posts he has made. Everything surrounding this speculation is fraudulent.....the only agenda that people might have, is to get the truth out there so people can be better informed.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

o believe me good ole Rod has been under several names.  

I saw that over there. That was an EPIC BEATDOWN.

sandstorm i thought you were taking off for the summer. LMAO

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Iraq violence: Baghdad bomb blasts kill at least 26

Bomb blast aftermath, southern Baghdad (20 Jan)

The deadliest single attack, on a market in southern Baghdad, killed seven people.

At least 26 people have been killed in a series's of bomb blasts across the Iraqi capital, Baghdad.

Some 60 people may have also been wounded in the explosions, reports say.

The deadliest single attack, in which seven people died, struck a busy market in the south of the city.

In an extended surge of sectarian violence, 759 people died in December alone. More than 650 have died so far in January, said the AFP news agency.

The violence has not reached this level since 2007, at the peak of sectarian conflict.

No group claimed immediate responsibility for Monday's attacks but previous similar bombings have been widely blamed on Sunni insurgents seeking to undermine the Shia-led government of Nouri Maliki.

However, two of Monday's blasts - which reportedly numbered between five and seven - targeted Sunni districts.

Shia districts in Jadida, Hurriya and Bayaa were among those hit, said AFP.

The bomb attacks come against the background of continuing violence in the western province of Anbar, where al-Qaeda-linked militants control the city of Falluja and parts of Ramadi.

Fighting was again reported around the two cities on Monday.

More than 70 people were killed in bomb blasts in central Iraq, including the capital, on 15 January.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...e-east-25811115

"In an extended surge of sectarian violence, 759 people died in December alone. More than 650 have died so far in January, said the AFP news agency.

The violence has not reached this level since 2007, at the peak of sectarian conflict."

No way they're same person.

Dan Chalmers whoever you are - stop emailing me and threatening me I don't care what you think of me obviously your part of Sam I am's group. Your just adding to the fact that a lot of the lopster guys are dangerous people with their own agendas.

There are hundreds of "guests" that that read both sites...it could be any one of them. It actually wouldn't surprise me if it was a "go rv'er" just getting you back for embarrassing them over at DDB.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Iraq violence: Baghdad bomb blasts kill at least 26Bomb blast aftermath, southern Baghdad (20 Jan)The deadliest single attack, on a market in southern Baghdad, killed seven people.At least 26 people have been killed in a series's of bomb blasts across the Iraqi capital, Baghdad.Some 60 people may have also been wounded in the explosions, reports say.The deadliest single attack, in which seven people died, struck a busy market in the south of the city.In an extended surge of sectarian violence, 759 people died in December alone. More than 650 have died so far in January, said the AFP news agency.The violence has not reached this level since 2007, at the peak of sectarian conflict.No group claimed immediate responsibility for Monday's attacks but previous similar bombings have been widely blamed on Sunni insurgents seeking to undermine the Shia-led government of Nouri Maliki.However, two of Monday's blasts - which reportedly numbered between five and seven - targeted Sunni districts.Shia districts in Jadida, Hurriya and Bayaa were among those hit, said AFP.The bomb attacks come against the background of continuing violence in the western province of Anbar, where al-Qaeda-linked militants control the city of Falluja and parts of Ramadi.Fighting was again reported around the two cities on Monday.More than 70 people were killed in bomb blasts in central Iraq, including the capital, on 15 January.http://www.bbc.co.uk...e-east-25811115....................."In an extended surge of sectarian violence, 759 people died in December alone. More than 650 have died so far in January, said the AFP news agency.The violence has not reached this level since 2007, at the peak of sectarian conflict."No way they're same person.

There are hundreds of "guests" that that read both sites...it could be any one of them. It actually wouldn't surprise me if it was a "go rv'er" just getting you back for embarrassing them over at DDB.

fib he did not believe in the RV he was definitely one of your lot

And I trust easyriders judgement lopster stew is sandstorm

• Upvote 1

fib he did not believe in the RV he was definitely one of your lot

And I trust easyriders judgement lopster stew is sandstorm

Naw, he's not one of my lot...I don't threaten people.

Be careful trusting Easyrider. The guy still believes in frank and delta for cryin out loud.

• Upvote 1

i got the balls to say who i am. if you think post up in pretentville, you dont know me. im over dreamers the lost, the unknowledgable, and everythings a rv crowd. "i was thinkn bout that rv, herd someone at da bank, say cash this or cash out, teller confused, gotta be rv". ten minutes later, +20. yeah im not interested. ill stick to 5 or 6 down here, who speak truth to probability, and dont need an emotional attachment, to feel good

glad see you my follower. it hard not to come back and respond to all the fluff. how many times you refresh that cbi website today? hilarious watching the unprecendented expectations followed by the question why not! keep it up, time warner charges me for entertainment, this free and hilarious.

sandstorm is the ole truthful1. you cant handle the truth. cmon, have a mod check the ips. i bet 10 million dollars im not lopster stew. wanna bet. ill pay to have the digital address tracked.

your more likely to see a 50k or 100k, before iraqs stabilizes to rd. more likely to fly before you make a million on dinar.

3-5 years minimum, hunker down

and suddenly, your right where you were. boom

fib he did not believe in the RV he was definitely one of your lotAnd I trust easyriders judgement lopster stew is sandstorm

haha. you better get out now if you believe that. your on a massive losing streak. hahaha

you think i care one bit, to talk to bunch of clueless, hoping, everythings rv crowd. hahah

ill say what i have to say right here.

could be sonny1, he sees a lop. remember db, he was telling you about it, a week ago

deleting zeroes article upstairs.

sandstorm posts: not good

anybody not in the tank: its awesome, they removed all dinar, saw the lds, banks out of money gotta be rv, rv is in hcl, rv is in budget, rv after article 8.

yeah, no thanks. i dont have the time or the desire to post anything up there. i get optimal entertainment by watching it, then watching fib and company laughing at it

" big news in a couple days", getting some fun out that

hows that intel working out up there?

refresh, refresh, dang. what happened?

Sonny1 told dinarbeliever that he didn't think rv would ever happen.

Here are a couple of dinarbeliever's responses...

DinarbeleiverJanuary 8, 2014 at 2:26 PM

I will ride it out I spent the money already. I wish you all the luck in the world Sonny1 I have always felt you were sincere. It's time to keep quiet and I won't be buying anymore dinar. If it RV's maybe I could stay in touch and buy you a beer. If it lops well it was a dream. Out of all the IQD experts I feel you were the one to listen to. I think its crypto currencies for me know.

DinarbeleiverJanuary 8, 2014 at 2:14 PM

I'm going to make a sincere apology to Sam I am and the members here. I'm very sorry for my Trolling and I understand that you guys are trying to bring some truth to the IQD. I have a lot of thinking to do and I am going to stay away from the forums.

Comedy gold!

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 1

Easy said...

"ahh i see your still using your old material time to find a new calling."

The truth blows, eh???

Lol

The truth blows, eh??

you being a DV comedian you really set yourself up for that one didnt you? but i wont go there for your sake. Its just too EASY!!!!

• Downvote 1

Sonny1 told dinarbeliever that he didn't think rv would ever happen.

Here are a couple of dinarbeliever's responses...

DinarbeleiverJanuary 8, 2014 at 2:26 PM

I will ride it out I spent the money already. I wish you all the luck in the world Sonny1 I have always felt you were sincere. It's time to keep quiet and I won't be buying anymore dinar. If it RV's maybe I could stay in touch and buy you a beer. If it lops well it was a dream. Out of all the IQD experts I feel you were the one to listen to. I think its crypto currencies for me know.

DinarbeleiverJanuary 8, 2014 at 2:14 PM

I'm going to make a sincere apology to Sam I am and the members here. I'm very sorry for my Trolling and I understand that you guys are trying to bring some truth to the IQD. I have a lot of thinking to do and I am going to stay away from the forums.

Comedy gold!

sonny1 has been beaten to death by those guys and he now no longer believes in himself those idiots won't do the same to me. I will eat lobster when the RV or float happens
  • Upvote 4

sandstorm why post under a new name in the first place.  I see Truthful 1 is NOT banned.  This is why many believe lopsters have an agenda. They are constantly changing names even  Keepem has done it and got called out on it, of course he made up some story trying to justify him switching.

sonny1 has been beaten to death by those guys and he now no longer believes in himself those idiots won't do the same to me. I will eat lobster when the RV or float happens

haha right on... .Anti lopster 4 life!!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

sandstorm why post under a new name in the first place. I see Truthful 1 is NOT banned. This is why many believe lopsters have an agenda. They are constantly changing names even Keepem has done it and got called out on it, of course he made up some story trying to justify him switching.

haha right on... .Anti lopster 4 life!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I think I hear frankie calling for you.....

• Downvote 1

Yeah, he gets banged on a little over there but he still pops in from time to time. Sonny is a strong guy... He just saw the truth and changed his mind about things. He's by no means beaten down.

• Upvote 1