Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Watch this youtube video

djwebby

Hey guys,

Haven't posted in a very long time as I've had no need to.  I've been subscribed to this guy on youtube for a while and he always talks about various investments mostly related to Gold and Silver.   Watch this latest video where he mentions the Dong and Dinar.......

Found it interesting myself.

djwebby

• Upvote 1

All that's missing is a big Mac, THEN I'd find him believable.... NOT! He did some great due diligence, though. Learned that the dinar used to be worth "3 dinar to one U.S. Dollar". Real credible.

Well the interesting part for me was the fact he even mentioned it.  I've watched videos of his for a over a year now and he makes videos a couple of times per week mostly about gold and silver.  This is the first time i've heard him mention the dinar and dong; I found that kind of interesting.  Does it mean anything?  Who knows........

• Upvote 1

Thanks Djwebby,   I always like hearing other peoples perspective on these two currencies. Especially people that were'nt sold on the idea in the first place  Gives me more hope. I sure do like what he has to say.  Lets hope he right.  Thanks again for bringing this over. I for one appreciate it.

• Upvote 2

Nothing new here.  This guy is just catching up to what we dinarians have known for years......the underlying value of the IQD.  As to the global currency reset...who knows.

The only new thing is the senator saying there will be a reset - which I still don't buy. Too much cooperation globally to believe that.

However, I do believe Iraq has too many assets to RD and will set their currency much higher in the "near" future. They would have RD'd , that is dropped zeros off currency for easier trade, a long time ago if that was their aim.

Hopefully before my retirement (I'm 53 - expect to retire at 63?)

I figure ten years is good. They should do it by then.

Well the interesting part for me was the fact he even mentioned it.  I've watched videos of his for a over a year now and he makes videos a couple of times per week mostly about gold and silver.  This is the first time i've heard him mention the dinar and dong; I found that kind of interesting.  Does it mean anything?  Who knows........

A MUCH better source of information regarding gold and silver would likely be Mike Maloney. Just google his name and you'll fine his website about goldsilver.

What he missed in the video was the possibility of the LOP and hmm notice the bills have a lot of zeros on them... hmmmm..... other countries don't do that, you only hear about that about countries that are in wrecks.

To me GCR is like NWO........ conceptually like 1984 was when the book was written but boy howdy look at us now...... via instant video.

I have been following Lindsey Williams for over 5 years now...I have done very well trading oil with the information he has provided. 

The first thing I thought of when Lindsey mentioned a Global Currency Reset  in his latest release of information, was my dinar. Lindsey stated, the American dollar will lose about 30% of it's current value, and some 204 other countries have agreed to maintain their currency value within 5% of the new value.

I am not a rocket scientist, but....this tells me that the Iraqi dinar MUST be revalued to within 5% + or - of the newly revalued U.S. dollar that will be basing 30% lower then current value.

If my math is correct... $1 = .70

This would mean........ 1 Dinar would be worth .70 of a U.S dollar with an error of +/- 5%

Thus, 1 million dinar = 700000.00 U.S. dollars +/- 5%

If I did not have a history with Pastor Williams...I would not take the time to post this....but, I do....

peace be with you

• Upvote 1

They - meaning both mini -van guy AND Lindsey Williams fail the fact check when it comes to the GCR. They claim 204 countries have agreed. How did they do that when only 193 countries are recognized by the UN? The US State Department adds Kosovo and Vatican City to bring it to 195 - and even if you add Taiwan as it's own political entity - that's 196 - the most accepted number for countries in the world.

Some might be saying "he meant 204 currencies ". Not any better. Even if you include bitcoin there are only 183 recognized currencies.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

They - meaning both mini -van guy AND Lindsey Williams fail the fact check when it comes to the GCR. They claim 204 countries have agreed. How did they do that when only 193 countries are recognized by the UN? The US State Department adds Kosovo and Vatican City to bring it to 195 - and even if you add Taiwan as it's own political entity - that's 196 - the most accepted number for countries in the world.

Some might be saying "he meant 204 currencies ". Not any better. Even if you include bitcoin there are only 183 recognized currencies.

Wow, excellent reasoning CHC!  I like your analysis.  Too many "gurus" or those who think they have the answers.  I am a believer in conspiracies on the part of the government and their cohorts around the globe, but I don't think anyone who says they know, could possibly have that info and still be alive.  JMHO.  Good luck to all of us especially during the holiday season.  Peace and health to all whether or not they agree.  After all, we're just trying to do the best we can with the limited information we are allowed to access.   :tiphat:  :peace:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1