Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone know how to cash out in Ireland?

Irishb225

Hi ya Irishb225 I'm from Yorkshire Leeds. I have actually spoken to a few banks in the uk and it appears the following banks will take it once the IQD is traded again on the world markets. Barclays, natwest, and rbs. If you want to talk further email me it's on my profile

There is another option but you might have to fly over to England. Dinar uk will be taking it and will have two offices -one in Bradford and one in London - again email me I can give you the low down

Aye, sure laddy, you take them thare dinars down to your local pub and trade dem in right quick for a pint!  Careful if it's a bit icy so you don't fall on your arse!!  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :peace:  Sorry couldn't resist, let's hope we get to cash out and for a heck of a profit at that and I'll share a few pints with ya! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Aye, sure laddy, you take them thare dinars down to your local pub and trade dem in right quick for a pint! Careful if it's a bit icy so you don't fall on your arse!! :D:lol::lol::peace: Sorry couldn't resist, let's hope we get to cash out and for a heck of a profit at that and I'll share a few pints with ya!

Wow.... He went there

Hey all just wondering if anyone knows when we do eventually rv on how you can cash out here in Ireland? Not a lot of info over this way maybe some of you guys know more thanks

Ok, being serious now, I'd send an email to Adam and ask him, or you could add it to the Wednesday questions, but you'd probably be better off just asking him personally, not a lot of folks on here from Ireland.  Good luck and Go RVVV!!!!

That's the same rainbow on the back of Thugs moped

Actually I Borrowed Frank's Vespa While My Clown Car Is In The Shop ! ;)

Although It's A Little Bit Awkward Running Errands Around Town With Delta In The Sidecar ! :o

:D:D:D

Thanks for the replies I see we have a few comedians on the forums here ha. Thanks dinarbeliever yeah natwest I think is a subsidiary of rbs similar to our ulster bank so I would presume they have the same banking policies barclays have a branch in Dublin but only deal with corporate banking and investments I know the aib bank will buy vnd but don't sell it because it is already tradable so I am hoping allied Irish do the same with the dinar,don't fancy dinar banker because of the travel logistics and carrying physical cash burg thanks for the scope just don't want to be stuck here in Ireland with revalued dinar and nowhere to go with it if anyone has any more info feel free to share please much appreciated

Hey all just wondering if anyone knows when we do eventually rv on how you can cash out here in Ireland? Not a lot of info over this way maybe some of you guys know more thanks

these questions are asked alot, honestly regardless what country your in nobody knows what a potential rv or cashin would look like, anyone who gives an answer is just speculating. for the dinar to rv alot of things would have to happen first, the least of which would be becomming a pegged or traded currency. at that point not every bank will deal with it but it will be pretty easy to find some bank in your area dealing with it and you'll cash it in just like you would pounds or euros or any other foreign fx

Hey buddy, where about's are you, I'm from Kildare . Been living in Glasgow the past 6 years.

I'm guessing it would be much the same as anywhere else for exchanging dinar  and just like everywhere else you gotta look out for the money grabbing taxaholic Amadán's in office.

when it happens you'll know where to go, bank is probably your best bet but don't leave all your money sitting there for the government to get there hands on it.

• Upvote 1

Well machine I'm from Monaghan myself not sure of the tax brackets for a major currency revaluation here don't think anyone does it used to be and still is I think tax free ya'd have ta ask dermot Desmond I think the money he made on the Mexican peso Helped pay for Celtic fc. I know capital gains it around the 40% mark and they used to have a special windfall tax of about 80% or something crazy like that but not sure what is classified as a special windfall.I know if the tax is rediculious I'm only 26 with no ties I'd have absolutely no problem living in tax exile somewhere so long as I don't have to pay it on exchange which I don't think I do sure I'm only 10 mins drive from a completely different country

Well machine I'm from Monaghan myself not sure of the tax brackets for a major currency revaluation here don't think anyone does it used to be and still is I think tax free ya'd have ta ask dermot Desmond I think the money he made on the Mexican peso Helped pay for Celtic fc. I know capital gains it around the 40% mark and they used to have a special windfall tax of about 80% or something crazy like that but not sure what is classified as a special windfall.I know if the tax is rediculious I'm only 26 with no ties I'd have absolutely no problem living in tax exile somewhere so long as I don't have to pay it on exchange which I don't think I do sure I'm only 10 mins drive from a completely different country

you might be better jumping the border then, capital gains in the UK is 18% - 28% depending on how much it is. Thats a lot better than 80% lol

All you need to watch for is if your caught for crossing the border with more than £10,000 they can legally take it all from you. Since there is no border anymore there not going to catch you there but questions may be asked by the tax man about how exactly you got it into the UK.

• Upvote 1