Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deputy for the citizen: raise zeros reflects the image of the development of the Iraqi economy

boomer113189

12 - 3 - 2013

A member of the parliamentary Economic Committee Abdul-Hussein Abtan said Tuesday that the "lifting of zeros from the Iraqi currency will not affect the economy, but it will reflect the evolution of the economy and the ability of Iraq cash.

He Abtan told (the integrity of electronic) that "confirms the lifting of zeros clearer picture of the strength of the Iraqi economy and highlights the power of cash in the country."

He explained that "the subject is very important and will improve the reality of cash," noting that "we have 80 billion dollars in the central bank and not a true survival of the Iraqi currency bloc this large."

He pointed out that "many countries have tended to support this procedure to the economy such as Turkey and Lebanon, calling for coordination with the government for the implementation of this strategic project.

http://goo.gl/A6VN7y

Thanks dinarck, keepem, networth, lopsters for your responses. I am going to post a massive reply probably at the weekend why I think the dinar will RV. I am not delusional Dinarck I don't appreciate name calling so I promise to not name call you guys back. The reply will be based on my true life experiences and links and possible videos as to why I think the dinar will revalue. So that the lopsters know my background - I am a normal guy from the uk I live in Yorkshire but grew up in Essex. I work as a carer in the NHS and support people with mental illness. The contacts I have include an Iraqi who works in Leeds, I also have a contact who has access to a translator plus I have got to know someone who does deal with the CBI directly. I also have a good friend who taught me about the Marshall plan and has a degree in international politics and strategic strategies -and American history and policy units in his degree. I am no economist but I have learnt about the lop theory and why iraq may revalue. As I said before Dinarck I am not going to result in any more name calling and I am trying to make you guys understand why I believe the dinar will revalue. Chin chin

The lopsters replies are at douchbags site

• Upvote 5

i will be anxious to read your information this weekend......give us all the information ya got!!! and thanks ahead of time dinarbeliever!!

thanks snowglobe love the cat picture I have a cat that was a stray and me and Jojo took her in. My cats name is foofoo

do you got any proof that iraq just wants to delete the three zeros just on the exchange rate ?

it what they are implying boomer- we all know that Iraqs intention is to RV but they can't publicly say that. However Iraqi TV is a different story and it's clear from the few translations I have that they are preparing the people for an increase to their severely undervalued currency.
  • Upvote 1

thanks snowglobe love the cat picture I have a cat that was a stray and me and Jojo took her in. My cats name is foofoo

it what they are implying boomer- we all know that Iraqs intention is to RV but they can't publicly say that. However Iraqi TV is a different story and it's clear from the few translations I have that they are preparing the people for an increase to their severely undervalued currency.

yes i agree they do plan on Revauling there currency but the part your missing is how they are going to do it. they say there going to do it by redenominating there currency in exchange will make the dinar stronger over time

• Downvote 3

yes i agree they do plan on Revauling there currency but the part your missing is how they are going to do it. they say there going to do it by redenominating there currency in exchange will make the dinar stronger over time

i disagree with what your saying because it has been mentioned in dr Bakri's report and on Iraqi TV that the current notes should have the power to buy more goods but at this moment the exchange rate is artificially being held down and why the finance committee are stating that the IQD is grossly undervalued . They are also quoted as saying that the only way for the exchange rate to go is up. That sounds like an RV to me and I believe this will be a major unprecedented event

Boomer are you only able to post in the tank only because if that's the case I will post my stuff this weekend in the tank as well so fib as well as yourself can debate me. For others like Dinarck I will read what they have said on douchbags and will respond on dinar vets.

Thanks dinarck, keepem, networth, lopsters for your responses. I am going to post a massive reply probably at the weekend why I think the dinar will RV. I am not delusional Dinarck I don't appreciate name calling so I promise to not name call you guys back. The reply will be based on my true life experiences and links and possible videos as to why I think the dinar will revalue. So that the lopsters know my background - I am a normal guy from the uk I live in Yorkshire but grew up in Essex. I work as a carer in the NHS and support people with mental illness. The contacts I have include an Iraqi who works in Leeds, I also have a contact who has access to a translator plus I have got to know someone who does deal with the CBI directly. I also have a good friend who taught me about the Marshall plan and has a degree in international politics and strategic strategies -and American history and policy units in his degree. I am no economist but I have learnt about the lop theory and why iraq may revalue. As I said before Dinarck I am not going to result in any more name calling and I am trying to make you guys understand why I believe the dinar will revalue. Chin chin

The lopsters replies are at douchbags site

Look forward to your review of the dinar :)  you rock :)

So Dinarck your looking for my destruction - I'm waiting for the dinar to revalue and then the 1000 of people who listened to you will suddenly come after you on a witch hunt. I am joking by the way and wish you and your band of saviours no harm. As I said before I will tell you about the experiences this past year that turned me from being a lopster into someone who now believes an imminent RV will take place. You sound like you need a hug Dinarck. I don't mind posting stuff on your site but I am not going to lower myself to the douchbags. You guys have gone to far with your printing of people's personal information and there is no way I want to be part of that. Dinarck this will make you laugh and cause you to take the piss but I don't care as I firmly believe it so GO RV!!!!!!!!!

Edited by dinarbeleiver
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1