Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A new Iraqi currency. Soon

boomer113189

10 - 1 - 2013

Dinardrama.jpg?t=thumbnail_578

he Central Bank seeks to delete the three zeros of the Iraqi currency since 2003. Which raises many concerns on the street level and the business and financial community and economists seem divided between supporters of the project saw an opportunity to reduce the rates of inflation and unemployment and forewarned of economic shocks might prevail in the Iraqi market by implementing this project.

The project has been postponed after the Central Bank introduced its amendments, most of the time because of fears based on the most unruly security situation and open market to foreign goods and counterfeit currency circulating on the market in addition to rampant corruption in the country.

The Iraqi news agency quoted a member of the Finance Committee in Parliament, Abdul Hussein Al-yasiri in fourth from last September as saying that 2014 will delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, in coordination with the Central Bank. Al-yasseri said that this project will reduce the size of the national currency in circulation of four billion Iraqi dinars to 1 billion.

, Said the Chairman of the Finance Committee in the House of Haidar Al-Abbadi for "monitor" it is possible to delete zeros from the current currency, but it has been postponed until after the parliamentary elections, adding that studies are now to establish safeguards to reduce fraud, and make sure that trading in the current currency.

The process of deleting zeros was postponed more than once, until called on Parliament's Economic Committee, according to the channel "n" on the 7th of July, the Central Bank, to speed up the process of deletion of zeros of the Iraqi currency in a press conference that the deletion of zeros will increase the value of the Iraqi dinar will be reflected positively on the issue of reducing unemployment and poverty in the country.

But the financial advisor in the "North Bank" Nafi ' Elias said in an interview to "monitor" the deletion of zeros are only administrative, process equation of cash must remain as they are, that the purchasing power of the new currency must be equal to the old currency. Elias said that trading in both currencies for up to three years old to withdraw gradually from the market. Elias predicted that highlights the problems if not resolved operations of the creditor and the debtor or if the any payments and withdrawals. But it would not affect inflation rates or poverty.

, Vice Chairman of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament Ahmed Faizullah to "monitor" the wholesome Elias, noting that the deletion of zeros will not alter the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar because it is linked to the volume of industrial production and import. What saved the Iraqi dinar is owning the Central Bank cash reserve of hard currency might formed engaging cover to the dinar. Called Faizullah to not implement the project at this time because it could confuse the market and citizens alike.

Amid those views the Commissioner for "Breeze" stock trading for INAS Mohamed told "the monitor", that the stock market will be affected by the change and delete the zeros. The stock is still selling dinar, currently equal to a thousand shares, while will become one new dinar after the deletion of zeros equals 000, which could confuse the stock market basically confused movement due to the security situation in the country.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You know years ago it was said there would be a lot of misinformation published right before the big RV.    I don't know if that is what we are seeing or not.  It sounds to me like they want to dump us before we can dump them.  I hope I am wrong.

you mean the owner of the site said that along with other dinar gurus

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's always good to look at the author of the article.  There are many ways, to delete the three zeros.   :)

Amina al-Dahabi
Amina.JPG?t=thumbnail

Amina al-Dahabi is a political-economic researcher and reporter trained in the field of oil and energy journalism. She holds a doctorate in American Containment Policy.

Read more: http://131.253.14.66/proxy.ashx?h=vMg4CtRV9XvhmPhBoS7wHu6x0s2et9gZ&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.al-monitor.com%2Fpulse%2Far%2Fcontents%2Fauthors%2Famina-al-dahabi.html#ixzz2gVt7bR21

• Upvote 3

It's always good to look at the author of the article.  There are many ways, to delete the three zeros.   :)

Amina al-Dahabi
Amina.JPG?t=thumbnail

Amina al-Dahabi is a political-economic researcher and reporter trained in the field of oil and energy journalism. She holds a doctorate in American Containment Policy.

Read more: http://131.253.14.66/proxy.ashx?h=vMg4CtRV9XvhmPhBoS7wHu6x0s2et9gZ&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.al-monitor.com%2Fpulse%2Far%2Fcontents%2Fauthors%2Famina-al-dahabi.html#ixzz2gVt7bR21

lol show me of an example of a time when deletion of the zeros means something that doesn't have to do with exchanging a ceartin amount of old banknotes for 1 new. aka redenominate

Edited by boomer113189
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It's always good to look at the author of the article. There are many ways, to delete the three zeros. :)

Amina al-Dahabi

Amina.JPG?t=thumbnail

Amina al-Dahabi is a political-economic researcher and reporter trained in the field of oil and energy journalism. She holds a doctorate in American Containment Policy.

Read more: http://131.253.14.66/proxy.ashx?h=vMg4CtRV9XvhmPhBoS7wHu6x0s2et9gZ&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.al-monitor.com%2Fpulse%2Far%2Fcontents%2Fauthors%2Famina-al-dahabi.html#ixzz2gVt7bR21

Many ways to delete the zeros???

Lol

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 2

Many ways to delete the zeros???

Lol

must be listening to another Dinar RV guru

i have to give a huge shout out to 

keepmwlknfny

he is the first person to open up my eyes on this whole deleting the zeros stuff after i saw him post about he got alot of flack about it from the dinar community  after i saw the post i started to read up on it and sure enough he was spot on but everyone else was wrong

Edited by boomer113189
  • Upvote 3