Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar - The New Rate Has Been Stated As 1.16 Dinars To The Dollar !

DinarThug

One Of The More Notorious Pumpers Out There Is TonyTNT From PTR Who Has Both An MLM (Multi Level Marketing)

Background - As Well As A Criminal Background ! :o

His Partner Check--Mate Dan (Also With A Criminal Background) Used To Post Here On DV.

Dan Hooked Up With SteveI While Both Of Them Were Here On DV.

Then They Ran Off Together To Start The PD Site Before Having A Major Ego Driven Drama Queen Break Up !

:D

Thats When Dan (Dan Atkinson) Ran Off Into The Waiting Arms Of TonyTNT (Tony Renfrow) !

Thus Allowing SteveI (Steve Irwin) To Remain With His True Love - Himself !

:lol:

- CNN

The D Guru Website , That The Original Post Quotes Were Taken From, Puts The Title 'Guru' In Front Of The Names Of The People Being Quoted.

People Who Are Trying To Break Down Confusing Iraqi News Articles (Whether U Agree With Their Interpretations Or Not) Don't Belong In The Same Category As Lying + Scamming Pumpers With Criminal Backgrounds Like TNT Tony !

B)B)

I'm curious to read Adam's Wednesday chat. His interpretation of events and activities surrounding the proposed RV have been the most realistic imo.

Those MoFo's At D Guru Also Use Adam's Quotes Along With The Title Of 'Guru' - In Spite Of The Fact That Adam Has Requested For The Other Dinar Sites Not To Copy Or Use His Chats ! :o

:D:D

• Upvote 5

This "rumor section" is like the Sunday comics. I love to read both before I go to the "real news" of the day, they both are entertaining while being a bit on the satiristic, dramatic, debatable, humorous, off the wall, poking fun, unrealistic, and a few more adjectives thrown in. The characters are just that...characters we have grown to love. Ha, Ha, Ha!!!!

• Upvote 1

We could just change the date on most of these posts from last year, to this year, to next year.

Sho nuff. And 5 years back and......

Been a while since i was on. Has there been any clarification on what removing the zeros means?

Not really... Each side will give its  interpretation... We should seriously start getting into Rosetta Stone's Arabic course.

• Upvote 3

Send in the clowns!  Why are you responding?  My comment had nothing to do with you.  I was responding to "Senior Member" with 2777 Posts.  Why he got involved with his comment is beyond me.  I appreciate your CNN reports, they are both informative and entertaining.  I was merely commenting on the statements made by two of the "so-called gurus" who also post on another site.  Maybe, if they weren't referred to as "gurus", I would not have commented.  I have not found any of their intel to be accurate so far.  Maybe this time they are correct, but it would be a first.  Honestly, I wish it happens.  

I was just trying to be informative to others who may not be familiar with these people.  

Sorry if you were offended as it was not my intention.  I didn't know that attacking those posting was acceptable on this site.  I should have checked out your location first - My ex-wife is in Scottsdale.  LOL

Hi Larry, my comment was directed as a joke that your avatar does not reflect a 43yr old..........hence the how long have you been in invested part. Sorry you took offence. You don't look a day over 72

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1