Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

50 years of love: My wife is my RV!

Nelg

Having a party this afternoon from 2-4 for my friends.  Come and go.  My daughter is putting this on for us.  If we could have had our way, we would have let all this slide by without a word.    We would have had a quite dinner and enjoyed the evening.  Oh, well . . .  daughters rule in this case. 

Hey Mydogz, they're out there.  Just need to find that one person who give 100% of themselves 100% of the time.  But what really makes marriage work is if both partners are that way.  Plus, after you find and marry the first one . . . you stop looking for another one.   :hug:

• Upvote 1

I just wanted to tell those on DV that tomorrow will be the 50th Anniversary of the day I married the love of my life and the most wonderful woman in the world.  She has put up with me as I jerked her all over the world as we ministered together.  She has travelled thousands of miles, waited in silence for hours as I counseled with those who needed help with their marriage, finance, spiritual life, relationships, and a hundred other challenges to them.  She bore with me during the hard time and the good time, helping me in decisions and keeping me focused during times when I could have walked away from ministry. I enjoy being with her. I love teasing her as she teases me.  I even love our disagreements.  She has never raised her hand against me, nor I her. 

She has presented to others and myself a life of love, joy, comfort, and sound counsel.  Her example of patience and kindness has influenced our daughter to have the same spirit as she enters into her marriage 13 years ago.

This woman has been my friend, lover, companion, and inspiration for 50 wonderful years!  I love her all those years ago, but that love seems like a thimble full compared to the ocean of love I have for her now. 

Just wanted to share with all you in DV land.  The dinar can RV if the country wants it to, I don't care.  My life revalued 50 years ago when this lady came into my life.  God bless her. 

Well said Nelg!!  In my case 50 years of Life is my RV!!  Because there are no guarantees of tomorrow, only where I'm going when I go!!

Edited by usarmy

When we humbly depend on Christ to love in us and through us, then we will achieve great love to be shared with the love of our lives. 

Nelg, your love for Christ is present and therefore you have been blessed to have a beautiful marriage of 50 years. 

Congratulations to you and the love of your life.  Many Blessings to you. 

Congrats on your Anniversary!!!  I love it when I see couples that have been together for so long reminds me that Hollywood and the liberals haven't completely destroyed the sanctity of marriage.  Anything worth while is worth working for!!  Hat's off friend!   :twothumbs: